I hate Justin Bieber

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Jobocky
Elwood

I hate Justin Bieber

Post by Jobocky »

... by my 9 year old daughter. I found this going through her book bag looking for homework assignments and thought it would be funny to share. with mis-spellings and all.

I Hate Justin Beiber

Hi I am Sammy and I hate Justin Beiber. But I have a problem all of my friens love love loooooove Justin Beiber. So I pretended to like Just Beiber. But it is hard I can not let them see my room because I have poster of Justin Beiber and I draw a mustsash on his face. So I just take the poster down. But my friend waned me to come with her to a Justin Beiber consert. But I SAID YES, so I have to go. So I went editor note: no she didn't but it was bad I said Booooooooo and my friend said what are you doing. I said I am saying yey in Spanesh. So she just said OK can you teach me? But I said I have to go to the bathroom. But I climbed out of the bathroom window. But I did not go home I went to my friends house, But when I was there nobuddy was home so that was good for me. But when I was there I just whach TV. But as soon as my friend fonud out that I was gone she came to her house and she saw me! So she said why am I hear. I said I do not like Justin Beiber so she said to go back to my house and she will come to my house. I said why arnte you mad at me she said because your toled me the thurth. So we went back to my house and had fun.

THE End
"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."
Woody Hayes / Ohio State
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: I hate Justin Bieber

Post by Atomic Punk »

I hope Diego in Seattle doesn't read her letter.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jobocky wrote:I found this going through her book bag
This won't go well for you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Women: Born liars.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Dont worry, theres not really much of a line between being a lesbian and a normal girl anymore.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

My 5-year-old daughter already wants a Justin Bieber doll. I told her she's a little young for a crush like that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

Atomic Punk wrote:I hope Diego in Seattle doesn't read her letter.

Isn't it about time you released some new pictures of yourself? I sense you are due for another self inflicted beat down.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Women: Born liars.
You poor, pathetic little misogynist.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim