Tosh.0

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Tosh.0

Post by Adelpiero »

Thoughts?

It's kind of like Talk Soup, with Youtube videos and an edge. I'm talking about talk soup, Kinnear era, when it was a funny show. Also, anyone ever heard his stand up?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Tosh.0

Post by indyfrisco »

Been watching Daniel Tosh for a couple years. I love his schtick. I just don't know how he gets away with it. He rags on every black/Mexican/Jew stereotype and people just laugh. In most circles, he's a racist. I think his "I might be gay" act helps him avoid the critics. Because hey, if you're gay, you can be racist.

In any case, I loved last season of Tosh.0 and am enjoying this season thus far. I am only pissed I missed Tosh on his summer tour as he hit Indianapolis, but I was at the condo in Florida at the time.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

His stand up is brilliant. The show sucks.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I dig the show for his comments, not the youtube videos I have probably already seen. I agree his stand-up is brilliant. If Ihad seen his standup prior to the show, I might think otherwise about the show as it is very toned down from his stand-up.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

In one of his comedy specials, dude was just LACING into black people. The camera panned to the only two black folks in the crowd, and they were laughing their asses off. That's how you know you're delivering.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

IndyFrisco wrote:I dig the show for his comments, not the youtube videos I have probably already seen. I agree his stand-up is brilliant. If Ihad seen his standup prior to the show, I might think otherwise about the show as it is very toned down from his stand-up.
I saw his standup before he had the show. His show is my only can't miss, watch it live show I watch.

The new special isn't as good as his older stand up. But yeah, he torches everyone. He's a funnier Lisa Lampenelli.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Sam, if you're into stand up, check out Bill Burr. Not sure if you've heard of him or not, but he's on fire right now.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK