Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: DIY California Budget Fixer

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Roach wrote:closed community colleges.
Sounds brilliant. Dumbfuck.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

The only mention of illegal aliens is to ship the ones currently in prison back to mexico. How about stopping ALL entitlements to non-citizens????????? The prisoners will be back in L.A. quicker than the buses that dropped them off at the border.

Mexifuckingfornia.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
XXXL
Rainmaker

Post by XXXL »

Less peeps in Cali = more waves for the homies & me ...

I'm game
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The Seer wrote:How about stopping ALL entitlements to non-citizens?????????
We already tried that, dumbass.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:Just raise the taxes by 300%. That will make everyone with a car leave the State. That will cure the pollution problem too. Win-Win, baby.
Ready here. I've got a car and I'd stay put. Even if only half the people left California would be a paradise once again.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Buddy of mine just got a speeding ticket for 72 in a 65.. $800 dollars

add the fact the dumbass didn't have a valid insurance certificate made it $1080.00

Cali loves it's cars...

BTW...Holding a cellpnone in your hand even when not in use is $230.00.

hey...but as long as the state pension system can guarantee state employees a lifetime wage plus benefits who gives a fuck about working folks...they owe them. This state is a shithole.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Papa Willie wrote:
Y2K wrote: BTW...Holding a cellpnone in your hand even when not in use is $230.00.
The fuck? Like if you're walking down a street and not using it, or holding it in a car and not using it or what? Btw - how's it goin', old friend? :D

Not on the street ,just in a car...if you are holding it even if you have a bluetooth you get a ticket. Car registrations have damn near doubled, my 1st kid is about to graduate and in the 4 years her tuition has doubled so I see that by the time my youngest enters college it shoud be about 6 to 8 thousand a semester for a Cal State University. I have to admit the wife and I didn't quite plan for that when they were young when we started college accounts, we should have started dropping 30 K (10 per kid) a year in their savings accounts so some fucking SEIU DMV Hack could have a comfortable retirement without any worries in life. Sure their fucking union retirement didn't invest wisely in Wall street and unlike everyone else who had to suck wind they have us good ole nobody asswipe regular folks to pick up the tab. We DO owe them, regardless if their shit assed unions and liberal dumbfuckery have bankrupted this state.

Good to see you to Spray..Enjoy Georgia bro.
Beware though, this insanity's gonna chase all the welfare mongering illegals somewhere, with luck they'll go home, do yourself a favor, the first fuck who mentions sanctuary city? Punch him in the damned mouth.
Last edited by Y2K on Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I love our California climate. Hate everything else.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Y2K wrote: BTW...Holding a cellpnone in your hand even when not in use is $230.00.
Do you actually know anybody who's gotten this kind of ticket? I see assholes texting on the freeway all time and never known anybody who got a cell phone ticket.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Mikey wrote:
Do you actually know anybody who's gotten this kind of ticket? I see assholes texting on the freeway all time and never known anybody who got a cell phone ticket.

Yep, 2 people as a matter of fact, neither were texting and both had bluetooth setups. The new law says if you have the phone in your hand it is assumed you are texting. Both tickets were given by CHP Officers.

and Todd....that what the fine was for speeding, why people want to come visit here is beyond me. The State has become nothing but a giant parasite, if they treat their own citizens like crap I guarantee they care even less about people who come and visit. The bad news everyone hears on the national networks doesn't even scratch the surface, it's bad and going to get worse.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Y2K, either your friend is a lying POS or he neglected to add the part where he didn't pay it until it had accumulated 18 months of interest and penalties. I got a ticket for 75 in a 65 less than a year ago and the total cost was ~$350.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40