So let's discuss the Super Bowl entertainment & results.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: So let's discuss the Super Bowl entertainment & results.

Post by War Wagon »

Trots
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Snickers commerical was funny.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I wouldn't shed a tear if Fergie (and that faggot w.i.l.l.i.a.m.) was sent to Guantanamo like the rest of the fucks indefinitely incarcerated there without charges. It would be a benefit to society in general.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Fergie's performance chubbed me a bit. She's hot.
I would definitely part her beef livers.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Fergie has a cute shape. And she's no youngin.

But none of these half time music shows ever sound good.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

S_M wrote: wouldn't shed a tear if Fergie (and that faggot w.i.l.l.i.a.m.) was sent to Guantanamo like the rest of the fucks indefinitely incarcerated there without charges.

Good Lordy!

:shock:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Russ is running the show.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Usher seems to be trying to reinvent himself as a heterosexual, non-child molesting version of Michael Jackson.
trev wrote:Fergie has a cute shape. And she's no youngin.
When you get to be my age, she is.

Btw, the costumes the Black Eyed Peas were wearing looked to me to be rip-offs from KISS' Destroyer album (modified gender-appropriately for Fergie), but maybe that's just me showing my age.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:but maybe that's just me showing my age.
No, it's your hair line, wrinkles, and bags under your eyes that are doing that. :)
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Mace wrote:
No, it's your hair line, wrinkles, and bags under your eyes that are doing that. :)
Hey, I resemble that remark. :)

But you're even older than I am, although I seem to be catching up.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Mace wrote:

Sorry, Terry, but I made the mistake of looking in the mirror before I typed that remark.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:
S_M wrote: wouldn't shed a tear if Fergie (and that faggot w.i.l.l.i.a.m.) was sent to Guantanamo like the rest of the fucks indefinitely incarcerated there without charges.

Good Lordy!

:shock:
The world would be a better place if the Black Eyed Peas (and the marketers and sponsors who drive their shit) were subjected to enhanced interrogation and extraordinary rendition. There is absolutely no artistic value to any of their shit. They can't sing (they're fucking AUTO TUNED!!!), they don't play any instruments, w...illiam is on the record as saying he specifically writes songs to be played on commercials. They aren't a band and they aren't musicians. They are a commercial entity. Flat out.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

" "
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Mace wrote:

Sorry, Terry, but I made the mistake of looking in the mirror before I typed that remark." "

Why don't you two go rent a condo in Puerto Vallarta for a few weeks...
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I thought the band was called Black Guy Pees. Which seemed kind of funny since it should have been called White Girl Pees.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:They are a commercial entity. Flat out.

So is the NFL.

Sorry they couldn't book Leonard Cohen for the halftime show.
:meds:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

It was rock opera, all that was missing was Scott and those big silly bricks.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

thankfully, my exposure to the halftime waste of time was only about 6 seconds. I started surfing channels as time was running out at the end of the half. After a while, I clicked back to see if it was done yet. It wasn't on 2 seconds before I heard "Obama educate the children" or words to that effect. That was enough for me and I clicked back to something else.

that fukker would have made a good nazi, other than the over abundance of skin pigmentation thing.

the BEPs and anyone involved with booking that horrific show should be lined up against a wall and shot in the head, although a head shot might not do much for such imbeciles.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

one other thing.

SB commercials sure the fukk ain't what they used to be. the AB commercials in particular have become unwatchable. there were a few that made me chuckle.....a little, but, not much. there was one in particular I thought was kinda nice, but, i can't remember what it was for the life of me. part of that is getting old, but, most of it is the simple fact that the commercials are shit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: the BEPs and anyone involved with booking that horrific show should be lined up against a wall and shot in the head, although a head shot might not do much for such imbeciles.
Rack.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote: the BEPs and anyone involved with booking that horrific show should be lined up against a wall and shot in the head, although a head shot might not do much for such imbeciles.
Rack.
all right asshole. i racked you a time or two, now you racked me. let's not make this a fukkin' habit, K? don't wanna ge tyour girlfriend goobs jealous.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote:my exposure to the halftime waste of time was only about 6 seconds.
yet
the BEPs and anyone involved with booking that horrific show
If you only watched 6 seconds of it, how the fuck do you know it was horrific? You couldn't, other than reading other peoples takes, and then bashing out one you think might play well.... oh lookee here, Screwey approves.

I watched that shit. It was horrific. I was at a party with some younger friends, much younger, in that there were 5 screaming rugrats running around. They all knew who Fergie was. I sure as hell didn't and wish that were still the case. At one point people were wearing boxes on their heads.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:
smackaholic wrote:my exposure to the halftime waste of time was only about 6 seconds.
yet
the BEPs and anyone involved with booking that horrific show
If you only watched 6 seconds of it, how the fuck do you know it was horrific? You couldn't, other than reading other peoples takes, and then bashing out one you think might play well.... oh lookee here, Screwey approves.

I watched that shit. It was horrific. I was at a party with some younger friends, much younger, in that there were 5 screaming rugrats running around. They all knew who Fergie was. I sure as hell didn't and wish that were still the case. At one point people were wearing boxes on their heads.
Did you read the part about what I heard during the 6 seconds. It was enough. I needed no further exposure. Knowing who was gonna be on was petty much enough to know it would be horrible, actually. I just assumed they would live up to the level of sukk they displayed the last time I saw them on a SB show.

All I remember from that time was...they sukked....and the opening act, EW&F should have been left out to play longer in place of those no talent hacks. There is more musical talent in EW&F's horn section's spittle (or whatever it is you call the stuff they squirt out during rests), than there is in the entirety of the BEPs.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:don't wanna ge tyour girlfriend goobs jealous.
He's not my g-friend. He's my bitch.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon wrote:At one point people were wearing boxes on their heads.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

War Wagon wrote:They all knew who Fergie was. I sure as hell didn't and wish that were still the case.
I have a serious question. Given the symbiotic relationship between the mass media and pop culture and the fact the average person can't take a piss without tripping over a piece of technology that fuels this feeding frenzy, how in the heck do you manage to keep your head in the sand on a daily basis?
War Wagon wrote:At one point people were wearing boxes on their heads.
:lol:
I was laughing my ass off when I saw that. That whole God awful performance so bad... it was actually William Hung good. Wait. Do you have to look that up?

Before you go all... "I've never heard of Justin Bieber, apparently you do" on me, :meds:, I've never watched American Idol either. But I know the pop culture reference.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Outside of glazing Fergie's stomach like a honey ham at Easter, the BEP have little use for me. Halftime remained the time to load up on snacks and leave an upper-decker in the host's toilet. Any of you who sat down and watched the halftime show long enough to have an opinion on it need to fillet your cocks into labias at home because you have all officially became women.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: I have a serious question. Given the symbiotic relationship between the mass media and pop culture and the fact the average person can't take a piss without tripping over a piece of technology that fuels this feeding frenzy, how in the heck do you manage to keep your head in the sand on a daily basis?
It's an aquired skill... studiously ignoring that which interests me not.

sorta' like being able to ignore classic rock for the past 20 years as having passed an arbitrary expiration date, only different.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:I watched that shit. It was horrific. I was at a party with some younger friends, much younger, in that there were 5 screaming rugrats running around. They all knew who Fergie was. I sure as hell didn't and wish that were still the case. At one point people were wearing boxes on their heads.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The world is passing you by Wags.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

During Bengals/49ers, you had 3-D glasses from 7-11, a hundred grand pianos on the field, motorcycles jumping ramps and superimposed Pepsi machines coming at you. First Superbowl I ever watched, I thought it was brilliant.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

I was pleasantly surprised that the halftime SHOW was entertaining. Musically...ehhh???, but it was a SHOW, and i thought all the glowing suits and such, was cool.

Fergie is more on the sexy side then not btw. I kinda dig her.

Maybe all you music snobs/stoners will get lucky and Rush will do halftime next year.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

If you love football, then you hate the Super Bowl.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:they aren't musicians

MGMT fan sayswhat?

I'm waiting to see some official stats on how many notes that shitband actually sang on key.

In the 90-120 seconds I made it in before heading for the kitchen and digging in (my friends made... stew for SB... yummy, but WTF? At least someone else brought a tray of marginal hot wings)...

anyhoo, in that brief exposure, the number of notes they hit on key, between the lot of them was...

Zero.

I feel bad for Slash, who nailed his part.

Although, all of the 40-55 year olds I was hanging with were all contemplating getting one of those faux-MC Hammer helmet hair thingies to wear around.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Were all of those people really serious
performers and artists?

I just assumed the whole thing was some
sort of parody that I was too stupid to be
able to figure out.

Wow!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Rack.
all right asshole. i racked you a time or two, now you racked me. let's not make this a fukkin' habit, K?
Retard reacharound party. Awesome.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

the half time debacles have become so over the top bad, maybe they are becoming wachable in a william hung/car wreck kinda way.

nahhh.

i suspect we'll be seeing some sort of south park parody on half time shows soon.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:don't wanna ge tyour girlfriend goobs jealous.
He's not my g-friend. He's my bitch.
same difference.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Trampis wrote:Maybe all you music snobs/stoners will get lucky and Rush will do halftime next year.
It would certainly be better than that shit we saw the other night.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

For pure entertainment purposes, I don't think Super Bowl XXXIII will ever be topped.

This is the one that began with Stevie Wonder driving a car around the field. I literally spent the next 15 minutes rolling around the floor laughing my ass off. I was probably half in the bag at the time, but that will always be one of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life.

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Screw Michigan wrote:w...illiam is on the record as saying he specifically writes songs to be played on commercials. They aren't a band and they aren't musicians. They are a commercial entity. Flat out.
Can say that I blame them. The only way musicians make money anymore is by selling ringtones and allowing their music to be used in commercials.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

smackaholic wrote:the half time debacles have become so over the top bad, maybe they are becoming wachable in a william hung/car wreck kinda way.
Maybe they should go back to the Up With People type groups they used to have. At least then they'd have an excuse for sucking so badly.