Ravens - Steelers

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Ravens - Steelers

Post by War Wagon »

Hell, they were all standing around except for one guy.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Redding was probably the only one of the field thinking that ball was still live. I like how Ngata just stood with his back to the ball and he swoops in and scoops it up and scores. Props to the former Leo...

Damn entertaining quarter...wouldn't expect less from these two teams.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Best rivalry in football. The Steelers fucking suck.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bwaha. Paging SEASON OVER troll.

Ben's gimp. Polasmoka isn't even 75%, Todd Heap's back. Stillers are fucked.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Everything rolling the Ravens way while they make Rapistberger look like a chump.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Best rivalry in football.

That other AFC matchup is getting all the press but you're right...this is the true rivalry.

The Steelers line is getting dominated. They had a solid first drive but it's been all-Ravens since.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shoalzie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Best rivalry in football.

That other AFC matchup is getting all the press but you're right...this is the true rivalry.
Jets-Pats is good, but the gap between the two teams is much greater than the sliver between the Ravens and the Steelers. Also, Ravens-Steelers has had much more playoff ramifications over the last five-six years.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Suisham wide left to end the half.

Ravens could host the AFC title game if the Jets win.

Steelers are done.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Steelers are done.
FUCK!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

FUCK! is right. Ray Rice fumbles for the first time in forever on the Ravens' 20. Rapistburger just punched it in. Stillers back in it.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Just like in hockey, a 2-score lead can be a dangerous thing...especially on the road and you don't want to be the one to give the other team a chance to get a cheap score to get them back into the game. The Steelers cut the lead in half and now they're playing with more jump and the crowd is rocking.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I also want to add an :x for taking the under in this game.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Flacco picked. Ravens are melting hard. Complete opposite of the 1st half right now.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jesus Christ.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

After the punt return for a score is nullified, Cundiff ties it up from 37. 4:30 to go.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dropped fucking passes.

Fuck you, Bmore WRs.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Whosyamomma drops another one....unbelievable.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

IF somebody ever had to be paralyzed from the neck down....not that anyone would ever want to see that.... but if it had to be somebody.....I nominate Hines Ward.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Dropped fucking passes.

Fuck you, Bmore WRs.

What, just because they are millionaires paid to do only one thing - catch a fucking football and they don't do it, it bothers you?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

First off, Fuck Rapistberger, the Squeelers, and thier pussy ass frozen cuntsicle fans. I hope all you snizzes freeze to fucking death.

That being said, watching Flacco piss down his own leg and tremble in fear for the entire 2nd half is one of the funniest fucking things i've witnessed in a LONG time. Flacco is the most overrated shitskid i've ever seen. I hear so much about this faggot, yet have seen him do jackshit when it counts. Put that goofy assed bitch on any other team and he'd be a sub-.500 quarterback. Fuck him and the Gayvens.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
FUCK!
Bawahahaha!!!

Mad props to YAFJ for dropping the kiss of death on the Ravens.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Holy shit I can't believe they came back and won. Ravens completely melted down and had a shot at the end to tie and they choked big time. I thought it was over.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Little late to the party bra...
Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:
FUCK!
Bawahahaha!!!

Mad props to YAFJ for dropping the kiss of death on the Ravens.
I knew it. Just awful. Worse than a cunt punt.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

KC Scott wrote:WTF Pburgh?....... nice yob standing around when no whistle blew.

Easy TD for cravens
WHAT a fucking joke the NFL is.

Absolute pile of fucking SHIT.

According to league explanation of the tuck rule, this play should have been ruled an incomplete pass.

Here is what Coleman said after the Raider/Pat game:

After a forward movement of the ball, he (Brady) would have had to have brought it (the ball) all the way in and got it all the way underneath his arm in order for it [to be a fumble].

Here is what Mike Periera said:

After a forward movement of the ball, the ball has to be all the way back at the side of your body, then get jarred loose for it to be a fumble.

Getting the ball to the left hand does NOT constitute a tuck, according to league explanation.

Ben pumped and NEVER got the ball (despite getting it to his left hand) to a tuck position - ACCORDING TO LEAGUE EXPLANATION.

Therefore, despite pumping again (and again not tucking), and again (and not tucking) he was STILL in the act of a forward pass from the very moment his arm began to go foward on his FIRST pump.

From :02 until the moment he is hit, Ben is in the act of a forward pass because his arm went forward and he NEVER tucked the ball after that.

INCOMPLETE FUCKING PASS, YOU LYING PACK OF ASSHOLES!!

Make up some more bullshit, NFL. LMAO.

Fucking fairy tale league.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

That was clearly a fumble as his arm was not going forward when the ball was knocked from his hand. Get over your obsession with the tuck rule and NFL officials.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

lol

At :02 he began a pump fake (passing motion) by bringing the ball forward.

When did that passing motion end?
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

This obsession has got to be shaving months, if not years, off your life by now pops.
Go Bucs, Gators
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:lol

He pumped twice and then brought the ball back a third time.....and it was knocked out of his hand BEFORE his arm went forward. I never figured you for a fucking idiot, 'tart, but I'm beginning to reevaluate that assessment. Go read a fucking Bible verse.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mace wrote:He pumped twice and then brought the ball back a third time.....and it was knocked out of his hand BEFORE his arm went forward.
Which is why I was screaming at the TV for Tomlin to not waste a challenge.
I never figured you for a fucking idiot, 'tart, but I'm beginning to reevaluate that assessment. Go read a fucking Bible verse.
Check out the Theology Forum. You'll confirm that assessment in about two threads. ANY two threads.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

BSmack wrote:Check out the Theology Forum. You'll confirm that assessment in about two threads. ANY two threads.
I'll pass on that offer, Bri. I've seen enough of that shit in the other forums to make confirmation.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mace wrote:
poptart wrote:lol

He pumped twice and then brought the ball back a third time.....and it was knocked out of his hand BEFORE his arm went forward. I never figured you for a fucking idiot, 'tart, but I'm beginning to reevaluate that assessment. Go read a fucking Bible verse.
Answer the question, Nancy.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

What do the pump fakes have to do with anything?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote: He pumped twice and then brought the ball back a third time.....and it was knocked out of his hand BEFORE his arm went forward.
It was very close, his arm might've been moving forward when the ball came out. Could've been ruled either way, but since it was ruled a fumble on the field, no way they overturn it.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:What do the pump fakes have to do with anything?
Absolutely nothing. Poptart is just being a douchebag.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote: He pumped twice and then brought the ball back a third time.....and it was knocked out of his hand BEFORE his arm went forward.
It was very close, his arm might've been moving forward when the ball came out. Could've been ruled either way, but since it was ruled a fumble on the field, no way they overturn it.
Watch the replay at about 1:25. The ball was clearly knocked out before his arm came forward.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Answer the question, Mace.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:Answer the question, Mace.

You answer the question so I can tell you that you're full of shit. Nevermind. You're full of shit.

I remember your horseshit argument when this was discussed after the Raider-Pats game and I'm not wasting my time again. You know damn well that Big Ben fumbled the ball and that the tuck rule doesn't apply.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

bwaaa ...

I very well remember you and Toos' going at it over the tuck farce debacle, and you leaving with NFL froth all over your lips.

You were dead fucking wrong then - and the league explanation won't stand up when applied to this play we see here.

THAT is the point.

Crystal clear.

Not surprising you won't answer my simple question, 'tard.

Nowhere to hide.

You shouldn't have so eagerly sucked NFL dick back then.

That's the lesson.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

poptart wrote:bwaaa ...

I very well remember you and Toos' going at it over the tuck farce debacle, and you leaving with NFL froth all over your lips.

You were dead fucking wrong then - and the league explanation won't stand up when applied to this play we see here.

THAT is the point.

Crystal clear.

Not surprising you won't answer my simple question, 'tard.

Nowhere to hide.

You shouldn't have so eagerly sucked NFL dick back then.

That's the lesson.
I'm not wasting my time debating the call on this play with a fucking moron like you. Only a complete idiot would think that play was anything BUT a fumble. Now go fuck yourself.