if you like playground B-ball

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

if you like playground B-ball

Post by War Wagon »

tune into ESPN U right now

Georgetown vs Mizzou with 8 minutes left, 78-77

GT shooting the lights out from 3 range
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: if you like playground B-ball

Post by War Wagon »

Mizzou loses in a game that never should have went to OT.

Rack GT, helluva game.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Can't sleep on G'town, Whitey.

Nice game tonight, nice comeback by Mizzou but that was just the ballsiest last five minutes I've ever seen out of the Hoyas since I've been here. I hope to see many more nights of this. Maybe losing the big men will be good for G'town.

Sure beats the shit out of paying to see GW, as I do.

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

coupla' asassins on the GT team that could not miss from 3, what a helpless feeling. I hope their bus overturns on the way to the airport.

If there's such a thing as a good loss, this was it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

had to watch from the computer. shoulda hit those free throws.
why is my neighborhood on fire
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I tuned in for the last 10 minutes of the game. Absolutely incredible to watch the clutch shooting of G-Town. I've been a Hoya fan since Ewing, and that was one of the best G-town games I've ever seen.

Mizzou has some ballers though and they will make plenty of noise come tourney time.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

DallasFanatic wrote:I tuned in for the last 10 minutes of the game. Absolutely incredible to watch the clutch shooting of G-Town. I've been a Hoya fan since Ewing, and that was one of the best G-town games I've ever seen.
Well, at least since the non-call regional final game against UNC in 07.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Fantastic early season game, but Mizzou should have closed them out. With ~20 seconds left, Mizzou up by 4, and heading to the free throw line I almost turned the channel. Lucky I didn't.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

As someone who had Mizzou at a PICKEM I hated that game. Hopefully they take their aggression out on the Ducks since I doubled down on Mizzou -6.5 tonight.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."