It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Mighty Quiet Blast in Iran

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Sudden Sam wrote:Israel/U.S.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

A scientist working there probably set a bomb.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Ahkmedinnerjacket wrote:there was no explosion... we were just checking our capability to kill Zionists... the terrorists in Israel will fear our "goat launcher mach IV" and our "Volkswagen Beetle with machine gun in fronttrunk".
why is my neighborhood on fire
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

it will only be reported on CNN. MSNBC will show Sharron Angle fellating a cat and Fox will have experts on discussing how Obama failed to blow it up gooder.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Maybe Iran has its own Stauffenburgs ? The recent computer worm in the nuclear labs was possibly a bit of internal sabotage.
If so, I can only hope we and the Israelis are providing them with the support they need to overthrow the current regime.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

Bizzarofelice wrote:it will only be reported on CNN. MSNBC will show Sharron Angle fellating a cat and Fox will have experts on discussing how Obama failed to blow it up gooder.
That's a rack.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Well done the intelligence branch of Debka.com. It's like SMERSH, but spelled DEBKAFILE.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felchco? FELCHCO!! Come in...OVER!! Nihkhee al-Felchbaz! Please respond this frequency..over?

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

'Sup? Sounds like some Tonkin Bay bullshit as usual. However, the Russian gangster state is in hyper-overdrive paranoia--if that's possible after sixty years of outrageous mendacity and criminality...

TEL AVIV - Thousands of women are being smuggled into Israel, creating a booming sex trade industry that rakes more than USD one billion a year, a parliamentary committee said on Wednesday.

A living hell / By Miri Chason
Thousands of sex slaves bought and sold each year face danger, threats, violence; run-aways dealt with quickly: one home in Moldova firebombed; Tel Aviv exhibit explores 'women as chattel'

The report, issued annually, said some 10,000 such women currently reside in about 300 to 400 brothels throughout the country. They are traded for about USD 8,000 – USD 10,000, the committee said.

The U.S. State Department ranks Israel in the second tier of human trafficking around the world, saying the Jewish State does not maintain minimal conditions regarding the issue but is working to improve them.

Now if you were Iran...given the outright aggression by the West over the past century, why wouldn't you seek all the protection you could get? And needless to say, why would anyone possibly support the race-state Christer meltdown theme park apartheid bunker society?

And then they came for YOU
Before God was, I am
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Yet another attempted thread hijacking by SUK COK 2.

Felcho: Please move to Iran, where you will have your hands cut off for grabbing camel dicks.

JIZZHAD!!!