Philly fan....Get ur ass in here, NOW!

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Big Daddy
Elwood

Philly fan....Get ur ass in here, NOW!

Post by Big Daddy »

Sup peeps? :popcorn:

Are you looking to Kill McNabb? Are you going to root for his removal off the field ala Irvin style? Don't be classless foolio's, it's your team who ran'em.

I need to know a couple of keys to this game, i'm going out on a limb here.

Will McNabb know the Philly D.. or will the D know McNabb better?

Will this come down to a passing shootout? Not sure if the run game will help either team.

Will the Dog Killer continue to throw lights out against a suspect secondary? Or will the nerves get the better of him.

Will McNabb walk over to the Skins Defensive Coor. and give him a few idea's on how to stop the Dog Killer?

As of right now, i'm seeing a major upset in a divisional game.

Skins hold on and win barely in O.T. 27 to 24 over the birds
Originally Posted by GDub:

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."

mvscal
Blank

Re: Philly fan....Get ur ass in here, NOW!

Post by mvscal »

Big Daddy wrote:Will the Dog Killer continue to throw lights out against a suspect secondary?
Yes.

Time to wake up, Skinsfan. You lost to the Rams. Check that. You didn't just lose to the Rams. You got your ass kicked by the Rams. Your team gargles yak spurt. If they work really hard and dedicate themselves to the game with a few breaks they might be able to work their way up to merely sucking donkey dick.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

Your team gargles yak spurt. If they work really hard and dedicate themselves to the game with a few breaks they might be able to work their way up to merely sucking donkey dick.
Ouch and...that made me laugh too.

The Rams are a pretty good team IMO, i wouldn't knock'em. They always play the Skins tuff.

I like using past game philosophy as well, that’s why the Texans rolled Dallas. Anywho my little battery chucker, I can see your banking on a blowout like most peeps thanks for your time.

Cheers

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Big Daddy wrote:The Rams are a pretty good team IMO, i wouldn't knock'em.
They're horrible. Getting better but still a trainwreck.

Reid holds the cards. He knows McNubb inside and out. McNubb doesn't bring any special insight to the Skins that they don't already know from playing in the same division. Vick's unexpected competence gives the Eagles a slight edge in the "insider info" battle.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

What a shitty shitt game highlighting the inept Donovan McNabb and his 62. QB rating and the equally inept Andy Reid who once again showed his "stellar" coaching skills at the end of the 1st half.

For Reid, there was NO excuse for not having a play ready to go at the end of that pro-longed replay. Not only does he have to call an TO to get his shit together, he then gets a delay of game AFTER the 5 minute booth review and time out. What kind of shit coaching is that? Or, is Philly fan once again being too harsh??

And The Rat had a very smart offensive gameplan in place against the Eagles.. Don't let his air-guitar playing QB do much to lose the game so instead he put the game in the hands of his offensive line and running backs who shredded the Eagles for 150+ yards rushing.
Last edited by jiminphilly on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Its not easy to win with turnstyles on the Oline & an inept back up QB that has to carry the load.

Sincerely,

Todd Collins

My guess is the Eagles win that game going away if Vick plays the entire game.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

jiminphilly wrote:What a shitty shitt game highlighting the inepty Donovan McNabb and his 62. QB rating and the equally inept Andy Reid who once again showed his "stellar" coaching skills at the end of the 1st half.

For Reid, there was NO excuse for not having a play ready to go at the end of that pro-longed replay. Not only does he have to call an TO to get his shit together, he then gets a delay of game AFTER the 5 minute booth review and time out. What kind of shit coaching is that? Or, is Philly fan once again being too harsh??

And The Rat had a very smart offensive gameplan in place against the Eagles.. Don't let his air-guitar playing QB do much to lose the game so instead he put the game in the hands of his offensive line and running backs who shredded the Eagles for 150+ yards rushing.
Bahahahah. So that's what Reid traded McNabb IN THE DIVISION for? Fucking Kevin Kolb? Andy Reid: FUCKING IDIOT. You guys are more fucked than a jersey chaser on a college campus. Vick's ribs? Yeah, he'll be fighting those all season.

Eagles: 7-9. Suck on that.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:What a shitty shitt game highlighting the inepty Donovan McNabb and his 62. QB rating and the equally inept Andy Reid who once again showed his "stellar" coaching skills at the end of the 1st half.

Bahahahah. So that's what Reid traded McNabb IN THE DIVISION for? Fucking Kevin Kolb? Andy Reid: FUCKING IDIOT. You guys are more fucked than a jersey chaser on a college campus. Vick's ribs? Yeah, he'll be fighting those all season.

Eagles: 7-9. Suck on that.
I had them at 8-8, maybe 9-7. 7-9 isn't really a bold prediction.
Redskins lost to the Rams. ' nuff said.'
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I know. This manic team is freaking incredible. Who will show up?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I can see Vick back in 3 weeks, and with him in the starting line up the Eagles Offense is as good or better than anyone else in the NFC East. Philly definitely has a shot at the division, certainly a better shot than Washington which has few weapons, and a problematic Oline.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Bahahahah. So that's what Reid traded McNabb IN THE DIVISION for? Fucking Kevin Kolb?
The Skins won on a dropped pass you do understand that, right? Kolb dropped it right in between the receiver's hands. A QB can't do anything more than that.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

mvscal wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Bahahahah. So that's what Reid traded McNabb IN THE DIVISION for? Fucking Kevin Kolb?
The Skins won on a dropped pass you do understand that, right? Kolb dropped it right in between the receiver's hands. A QB can't do anything more than that.
But before that on the same drive, Kolb dropped it right into the hands of Carlos Rogers, who dropped it.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

mvscal wrote:

I know you kinda have a hard-on for this kid b/c he hunts wild pig with a knife and shit but if you get a chance, watch some of his passes. He should have been picked off 3-4 times that last series. He's got a great arm but seems to be missing his reads over and over.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Actually I did watch the game, tard. He wasn't spectacular by any means, but he outplayed McNubb and did enough to win. Avant has to make that catch. It him right in the hands.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carlos Rogers brings in that pick and you aren't even able to discuss Kolb to Avant.

Suck on that, Philly fan.
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

Really? That's sad.

Don't speak unless I tell you to.........

SCOREBOARD!