Apologize in advance Dins but.....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Apologize in advance Dins but.....

Post by DallasFanatic »

whats up with all the wiggas, wackos, wannabes and fat, ugly people in Portland? I will heavily emphasize the first two. I grew up not to far from Vallejo (sup R-Jack) and home of the wigga. I actually saw people boarding busses in masks and I thought I was heading to a Raider game. The city itself is pretty nice but dayuuuuum the people make it a lot uglier. Maybe I just had a bad experience but I am sitting at the airport now, and damn happy to go back to SoCal.

Portland - D+
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Apologize in advance Dins but.....

Post by Mikey »

DallasFanatic wrote:whats up with all the wiggas, wackos, wannabes and fat, ugly people in Portland? I will heavily emphasize the first two. I grew up not to far from Vallejo (sup R-Jack) and home of the wigga. I actually saw people boarding busses in masks and I thought I was heading to a Raider game. The city itself is pretty nice but dayuuuuum the people make it a lot uglier. Maybe I just had a bad experience but I am sitting at the airport now, and damn happy to go back to SoCal.

Portland - D+
There's a beer pub somewhere in that airport that has like 20 different microbrews on tap. At least there used to be.

I sat out a 3 hour delay there once and didn't mind at all.

Go find it and injoy.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Were you one of those doucebags that called Benica "Ben-isha"?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:Were you one of those doucebags that called Benica "Ben-isha"?
Are you talking about a city called Benicia, CA off the I-780, SE of Vallejo?

Sin-

M2ool and TVblOw
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
TVO
Jake

Post by TVO »

Atomic Punk wrote:

Sin-

M2ool and TVblOw
What are you raving about you vapid fucknut? The syphilis must be hitting the gray matter up in what's left of your dome. Quick, one of you wytches, put this on his forhead.

Why are you so fucked up?
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Wait, I call it Ben-eeeeesha

Local douchebags call it Ben-isha

I was born/raised in Pleasant Hill but have a few friends over there. Funny to hear them call it that way
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

TVO wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:

Sin-

M2ool and TVblOw
What are you raving about you vapid fucknut? The syphilis must be hitting the gray matter up in what's left of your dome. Quick, one of you wytches, put this on his forhead.

Why are you so fucked up?
You are a shit troll of a shit poster. Need help on why I would say that?

Here is a softball as I know the REAL TVblOw: "Quick, one of you wytches, put this on his forhead." The REAL TVblOw is a master at Photoshop.

So basically, you've outted yourself as a shit troll and the owner of said shit troll should be outted as a shit poster with your regular board nic. I love that self-ass-kicking. Dins will spell-check me 3-2-1...
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Nice ...you guys start out cracking on the U & L, and then go into a full blown border skirmish over some gansta hood in CA..guess PDX is really not that bad.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and Dallas..dude I been through a lot of airports in my day, as I am sure you have, and even if you think PDX is bad, try St Louis, Memphis, New Orleans, Newark and about 100 other places before Portland if you want to see ugly mother fuckers, wiggas ( What up Rochester ?), fat fucks and the other dregs of society..
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

It's the transplants.

Bunch of Flyover motherfuckers move here, jump on this stupid "keep Portland weird" douchewagon, and start looking and acting like douchebags.

Portland isn't "weird" -- but whatever towns are cranking out all these wayward dickbags surely must be.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

chortle a dick blast, vapid shit troll fuknut doose bagues.

--Vallejo Homie
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Dinsdale wrote:It's the transplants.

Bunch of Flyover motherfuckers move here, jump on this stupid "keep Portland weird" douchewagon, and start looking and acting like douchebags.

Portland isn't "weird" -- but whatever towns are cranking out all these wayward dickbags surely must be.
Oh no you di'n't...

Lemme get this straight: So now the Flyover is weird AND backwards?!

There ain't enough "Progressives" in these parts to BE weird, much less export to the Up & Leftist.

Can't have it both ways, Dins. Look to the nutbags that currently occupy your Southern Border....
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote:Look to the nutbags that currently occupy your Southern Border....

They're actually tame and tolerable compared to the Freaking Gorgeous "if I buy a pair of dorky glasses and move to Portland, it means I'm weird and hip and ultracool" wave of dorksnorklers.

Although props to you guys for coming up with a plan to export that filth.

I'm actually in a situation where I meet a shitload of newcomers. Had a big run of Michigan refugees lately.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
I'm actually in a situation where I meet a shitload of newcomers. Had a big run of Michigan refugees lately.
Hmmm....interesting..state with the worst unemployment rate and economy exports population to the state with the SECOND worst economy and unemployment rate...think that Oregon would be one of my last choices...and I live here.. :(
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

I read somewhere that suicides increased 71% in Prtland last year. Now I know why.

Wearing a devil mask in September while you're waiting for a bus is weird Dins. Nothing short of Raiderfan roaming the streets of Portland.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Atomic Punk wrote:Hey there TVZEro... I know you're a shit troll. You know you're a shit troll. And I am totally getting over on you right now by telling you how shitty you are. You are totally kicking your ass right now. Alright. See? Well... I am to my living room to do P90X for about 5 minutes, then I am going to pound about 14 beers and fondle myself wearing a G-string. If you're lucky, I'll PM you the pics and tell you about the time I got over on Captain Ramius. Oh and everyone who responded to me in the last 24 hours has a fat fucking wife. I am pwning. Tards.

The purpose of any troll is to elicit a response. Self-ass kicking? :? Mission fucking accomplished, I'd say.