Tea Party Scores A Win in Delaware!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Tea Party Scores A Win in Delaware!

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

88 wrote:The Conservatives are pissed at the Republicans.
The teabaggers aren't "conservative". Not by a long shot.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

88 wrote:Ideally, I'd like to see eight or ten parties, each with significantly less than enough clout to control Congress. That would make things interesting.
In other words, all parties working together to get thier agendas passed. Some groups make consessions with other groups to get support for what they want. Of course that would mean groups opposed to the ideals of that group would make deals with other groups to make sure that the first groups agenda doesn't pass. As fate would have it, one group has remained nuetral and both sides need their votes to get the bastardized form of the origional idea passed or rejected. That swiss team will have people who support and people who oppose this bill that has now mutated into a useless shitpile attempting to benifit everyone who supports it. That last group splits in two and goes on both sides of the isle. The end result is people on each side realizing the other guys are assholes and if start to believe that the whole "strength in numbers" thing may be just the ticket to them being able to get what they want out of government and America going right back to one group against the other.

everyone got that?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I don't recall the Tea Party being a party.

What is their party platform?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

just go with one party :bode:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:I'm not sure where you'd categorize the Tea Party folks. But who cares? They are challenging the status quo. That is good enough for me.

Ideally, I'd like to see eight or ten parties, each with significantly less than enough clout to control Congress. That would make things interesting.
So...regardless of their "politics" you'd support them just because they're not....what?....

The tea baggers are ignorant cowardly racist Christers. Is that what you want clogging up the machinery? Why?

No one likes the lobbied and bought corporate whoredom that now passes for the U.S. government, but why seek to make it worse?
Before God was, I am
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:So...regardless of their "politics" you'd support them just because they're not....what?....
AP.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:But they don't seem to have a coherent party message, aside from less government and less taxes.
Except for maintaining current levels of defense spending in the name of "supporting the troops."
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Marty can correct me if he would, but isn't it fairly typical for there to be about 8-10 people running for PM in Canada? Same goes for Britain? The US Gov't doesn't want it's citizens to actually have to "think" about who they vote for.

We need at least 8-10 different parties running and getting equal air time. Once people actually start seeing how fucked up both the D's and the R's are, they'll hopefully start voting for better choices.

Voting for 2 lumps of shit never did anybody any good.
The PM office in Canada or that other place across the pond is a lot different than the Presidency, in its function and the way they are chosen. You want to go to a Parilamentary system of democracy? It might be worth a shot but you'd have to trash the US Constitution (or move) to do it. Don't know too many people who are willing to go that far (even if it's just across the "bored"er).
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Meet your next Knuckledraggers' Party pinup girl...

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:I think this is great.
That woman is a fraud. And the Delaware GOP knows it. That's why they will let her candidacy die rather than waste any money on her.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Martyred wrote:
88 wrote:The Conservatives are pissed at the Republicans.
The teabaggers aren't "conservative". Not by a long shot.
Will you just shut the fuck up about another countries politics and keep your comments relevant to your own welfare economy, your lack of any kind of military resolve and populated by and governed by a bunch of moose fucking nitwits ?..Ohh hell..... forget commenting about your fucked up country..none of us care...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bxI3HLANw0&feature=fvw
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:You are probably right. You should move to Delaware and then not vote for her to be one of your state's senators. That would show her. Otherwise, you can just be as mildly amused as I am at this situation, considering I have no intention of living in Delaware and really do not care whether the GOP or the Dems control the Senate. Both parties suck ass.
No need to move to Delaware. The Tea Party is going to do more to help the Senate stay marginally Democratic (remember, in the Senate, 60 votes is a majority) than anything the DNC or Obama is capable of doing.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
Mikey wrote:The PM office in Canada or that other place across the pond is a lot different than the Presidency, in its function and the way they are chosen. You want to go to a Parilamentary system of democracy? It might be worth a shot but you'd have to trash the US Constitution (or move) to do it. Don't know too many people who are willing to go that far (even if it's just across the "bored"er).
What are you talking about, Mikey? There isn't anything in the U.S. Constitution that requires that there only be two dominant political parties. There could be one, or there could be 8-10 like Papa Willie suggested. And you wouldn't have to change anything at all. Republicans and Democrats could still hold primaries, if they wanted to do so. And so could 8 or 10 other parties. And all eight or ten of their nominees could run for president.
Of course there's nothing in the Constitution that limits the number of political parties or Presidential candidates. But Buttsy used Canada and Great Britain as examples. The method of selecting the PM, who is the head of state in both of those countries, is completely diffferent than what's outlined in the US Constitution for electing a President.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

He was talking about the "top office", but that office is very much different in terms not just of how they are chosen but also of what their function is. Not really a Chief Executive, but the leader of the majority party, chosen by that party, or in the case of no majority somebody acceptable to whatever coalition is formed that has majority membership in the legislative branch.

The US now has nothing like a "coalition" government. I also think it would be pretty interesting to see what would happen in this country with some kind of power-sharing coalition government. They actually might get more, or at least better, legislation done. I don't see that happening at all within our present system, though.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:I also think it would be pretty interesting to see what would happen in this country with some kind of power-sharing coalition government. They actually might get more, or at least better, legislation done. I don't see that happening at all within our present system, though.
How would it even be possible given that the GOP's answer to everything is for government to do nothing? There is simply no place to negotiate from.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yeah, because passing law after law after business-killing law, while nevereverever repealing antiquated laws is working out so well...

Better shift to a system where they can pass even more laws more quickly... makes perfect sense.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Mikey wrote:Meet your next Knuckledraggers' Party pinup girl...

i'd hit that
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cuda wrote:
i'd hit that
The way she opens up for the moneyshot, I don't know how anyone could refuse.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

WTF does Karl Rove know about "conservatism"?

His brand of politics is very far removed from conservatism.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yer right, dins, Rove is nothing but a Goebbels-like criminal. But the fact remains that EVERY single Tea Bagger is a pronounced Christer--of the virulent fundamentalist type. This immediately disqualifies each and every one from any consideration for higher office. Or what?
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Karl Rove wrote: characteristics of rectitude and truthfulness and sincerity and character

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

BSmack wrote:given that the GOP's answer to everything is for government to do nothing?

link?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

No, the GOP's answer to everything is to steer the taxpayers' money into the hands of their pet special interests. The Dems' answer to everything is to steer the taxpayers' money into the hands of their pet special interests.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

She's sort of a girl next door-ish version of Julia Louis-Drefyus. I'm in.

pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Of course she does. She also thinks gays can be "cured." She's a fucking whack job.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:He was talking about the "top office", but that office is very much different in terms not just of how they are chosen but also of what their function is. Not really a Chief Executive, but the leader of the majority party, chosen by that party, or in the case of no majority somebody acceptable to whatever coalition is formed that has majority membership in the legislative branch.

The US now has nothing like a "coalition" government. I also think it would be pretty interesting to see what would happen in this country with some kind of power-sharing coalition government. They actually might get more, or at least better, legislation done. I don't see that happening at all within our present system, though.

We need 8-10 different parties with 8-10 different people running for President. I think in Britain, each candidate is only allowed a few thousand dollars to promote themselves. Same thing needs to be done here. Give each party $10k. Right - that's not shit. People will actually have to go online and read articles and make an educated decision for a change, as opposed to which one has D or R in front of it, or as opposed to somebody voting for somebody because "they liked his commercial the best".
The campaign season lasts only a few weeks and all broadcast political advertising is strictly prohibited. How far do you think that kind of reform would get here?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:
Mikey wrote:I also think it would be pretty interesting to see what would happen in this country with some kind of power-sharing coalition government. They actually might get more, or at least better, legislation done. I don't see that happening at all within our present system, though.
How would it even be possible given that the GOP's answer to everything is for government to do nothing? There is simply no place to negotiate from.
Nice lock ( errrr goose step) step there with the board liberal twins...

Let us look at the sentence in a different context and see if it still applies :

How would it even be possible given that the Democrats answer to everything is for government to do everything ? There is simply no place to negotiate from.

Yeah..seems like a reasonable compromise position to me....fuck oh dear :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cuda wrote:
Mikey wrote:Meet your next Knuckledraggers' Party pinup girl...

i'd hit that

but I bet she's a terrible lay. only fuck for marriage? and then, never diddle yourself? WTF? and you can't jerk off a rich dude to pay off your student loans?

that crazy illiterate guy in the Carolinas is happy babygirl is up for election.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Bizzarofelice wrote: but I bet she's a terrible lay. only fuck for marriage? and then, never diddle yourself? WTF? and you can't jerk off a rich dude to pay off your student loans?
You're not buying that bullshit, are you? Shit, that's Projection 101 with Professor Ted Haggard if ever it existed.

You know she's got a dildo for every day of the week stashed under bed.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Degenerate wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote: but I bet she's a terrible lay. only fuck for marriage? and then, never diddle yourself? WTF? and you can't jerk off a rich dude to pay off your student loans?
You're not buying that bullshit, are you? Shit, that's Projection 101 with Professor Ted Haggard if ever it existed.

You know she's got a dildo for every day of the week stashed under bed.
Rack that. I dated a born again chick in college. She could be a straight up freak. But then afterward she'd be all worried that God was going to strike her down for being such a horrible sinner. It made for some real bizarre date nights.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

If I was able to get a bible thumping chick to dirty talk about having God in her pussy and Jesus in her ass, I would be so proud of myself.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Papa Willie wrote:People will actually have to go online and read articles and make an educated decision for a change, as opposed to which one has D or R in front of it, or as opposed to somebody voting for somebody because "they liked his commercial the best".
just saying, i doubt the net effect is that people educate themselves more thoroughly.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

8 parties... never gonna happen.

why?

bush sr in 92
gore in 2000

it is in the interest of power to consolidate power. it is not in the interest of money to chase after fringe candidates and risk pissing off the victors.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:why?

bush sr in 92
gore in 2000

it is in the interest of power to consolidate power. it is not in the interest of money to chase after fringe candidates and risk pissing off the victors.
You forgot to add Clinton, Chimpy, Kerry and Hussein Onogger to the list. They're all part of the same Ivy League shit bucket.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

mvscal wrote:

bush sr in 92
gore in 2000

You forgot to add Clinton, Chimpy, Kerry and Hussein Onogger to the list. They're all part of the same Ivy League shit bucket.
i'd say referencing 92 and 00 had to do with 'viable' third-party candidates.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

M Club wrote:
mvscal wrote:

bush sr in 92
gore in 2000

but by continuing that thought he wouldn't have an opportunity for a witty barb at Obama.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

M Club wrote:
mvscal wrote:

bush sr in 92
gore in 2000

I'd say you need to widen your focus and have another look at power consolidating power. Reagan was the last serious candidate for President who wasn't an Ivy League tool.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:If I was able to get a bible thumping chick to dirty talk about having God in her pussy and Jesus in her ass, I would be so proud of myself.
That's setting the bar kind of low, you know. Getting her to do it on her mother's front porch on Sunday afternoon might make it rack worthy and stuff.
How about in her parent's waterbed? Would that work?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote: Reagan was the last serious candidate for President who wasn't an Ivy League tool.
He was merely a tool.