Rack the Skins

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Rack the Skins

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bwhaah, or should I say Rack Dallas for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Score one for Old DC.

WAR DONOVAN AND REAL COACHES
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Rack the Skins

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Gee, whattya know. Another year, another overrated pile of shit wafting in the air of "Big D."

Shocker.

:lol:
DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

Both teams should be ?????? Of course we'll take the win. The East will be interesting again.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I love the Portis/Diaper Boy 1-2 punch. Carlos Rogers is the king of getting a finger on it, but never bringing it in. Piece of shit.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Carlos Rogers is the king of getting a finger on it, but never bringing it in. Piece of shit.
If Rogers could catch a cold he might be an all-pro.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Rack the Skins but........

Well lets just say I know the Boys can't "flip the switch", struggle against the 3-4 defense and with 40% of their offensive line riding the pine, it was a recipe for a crap performance.

Here's to Colombo and Kosier finding the practice field this week.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Here's to Colombo and Kosier finding the practice field this week.
Except there isn't much difference between the Cowboy back up Olinemen & the starters. The best thing Cowboy fan has to look forward to is over paying to watch that abortion of a team in their fine new shitter bowl. Better known as the trials and tribulations of WWWWaaaaaaaade :mrgreen:
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Of course there is Joseph. Thats why they are starters. Colombo is pretty darn good when healthy and would never be seen getting bull rushed like Barron was last night. Every OL holds in the NFL, but Barron was basically raping defenders as he was getting manhandled. Not much difference between Kosier and Holland, but Holland wasn't flagged for being a bitch like Barron was.

Cowboys will bounce back, but have a long way to go if they want to consider themselves a playoff team.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Cowboys beat themselves last night and HANDED that game away on the fumble. Otherwise, they win that game. Also if they'd had those two lineman healthy, it's not even close. Garrett is a dumbass for not letting the Cowboys trio of RBs run....they were dominating inside. Dez looks like a superstar and Miles had his usual Pro Bowl numbers. He'll probably lead the NFC in yardage like he did last year. So that game was a scratch....Bears up next. I look for the Cowboys defense to keep the Bears out of the end zone with ease just like they did last night. Already it's looking like Dallas will have the best D in football and Romo is still able to will his team down the field in clutch moments. He wins that game if not for that dumbass holding penalty.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

To me it looked like the Redskins had a lot more intensity on both sides of the ball. That would concern me if I were cowboy fan, as would their lack of urgency throughout the game. I'm sure NY & Philly will also be fired up for their match ups with the cowboys.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:He wins that game if not for that dumbass holding penalty.

Don't you just hate those pesky holding penalties against offensive linemen that give QBs so much time to throw the ball? Sheesh.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Joe in PB wrote:I'm sure NY & Philly will also be fired up for their match ups with the cowboys.
Thanks Marcus
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Joe in PB wrote:To me it looked like the Redskins had a lot more intensity on both sides of the ball. That would concern me if I were cowboy fan, as would their lack of urgency throughout the game. I'm sure NY & Philly will also be fired up for their match ups with the cowboys.

Thanks Marcus
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote: He wins that game if not for that dumbass holding penalty.
No holding, no play. Your lineman was beaten like a rented mule. He had better hope somebody was supposed to chip on the outside and blew their assignment because that was a clean whiff.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.