Nyjer Morgan

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Nyjer Morgan

Post by Cross Traffic »

How long until someone takes a bat to this idiot's dome?

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=11578087

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=11487843

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=11615635

Is a 30 year old scrub with the worst OBP of any OF in MLB really worth the trouble? Guess so if you are the Nats.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Nyjer Morgan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I've already vented about this.

Dude is currently APPEALING his suspension and he's gone apeshit since he was suspended for intentionally throwing at a fan in Philly. Dude has developed quite a track record for getting into shit with fans. Then he runs over the Cards' catcher standing 10 ft away from the plate when there wasn't even a play there, then happens to MISS THE FUCKING PLATE! Then he acts like an idiot last night (wasn't a dirty play, just stupid) by bowling over the Fish catcher even though he could have scored by sliding.

Tonight, just fucking disgraceful. I'm pissed, but not really shocked, he hasn't been released by now. Pissed at Riggleman (.400 manager) too for defending this piece of shit. Why should I be surprised? StanK and the Lerners don't have a clue.

They already canned Dibble tonight. They should follow up by canning both Morgan and Riggleman. Nyjer has sucked all season and has proven he can't play in the bigs nor does he have the maturity too.

Fuck this bush league squad.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

What did Dibble get fired for?

I've heard him do game and he sucks horse cocks. Was it for that, or for dropping an "insensitive" comment about a player, or for sending dick pics to interns sluts like Salisbury did?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Nyjer, huh?

Is that like when yuppie parents name their kid Casey but spell it Kaice?

Nyjer...mispelled but spot on for that fucker.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I guess someone who was dumb enough to truck catchers when there is no need wouldn't be able to figure out that we was being thrown at for a reason.

Delmon Young thinks that was classless.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Then he acts like an idiot last night (wasn't a dirty play, just stupid) by bowling over the Fish catcher even though he could have scored by sliding.
I would call that play dirty because the catcher was standing up waiting for the ball and not blocking the side of home plate. There was no need to run him at all.

It's too bad Volstad wasn't head hunting when he threw behind him.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote:It's too bad Volstad wasn't head hunting when he threw behind him.
Why? Because he was "insulted" Morgan was stealing bases? That was bullshit and the reason why Volstad got tossed. Nyjer just glossed it over by charging the mound.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

You steal bases in mop-up time, you get drilled in the back in mop-up time. That's the natural order of things. Tell me you knew.

Volstad should been released for missing that badly. You're a freaking pitcher. Hit your Goddamn target.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I've already vented about this.

Dude is currently APPEALING his suspension and he's gone apeshit since he was suspended for intentionally throwing at a fan in Philly.

FWIW a fan who saw the whole ball throwing incident has come to Nyjer's defense:
Phillies fan defends Nyjer Morgan
A Phillies fan sitting in the center field stands Saturday night at Citizens Bank Ballpark defended Nyjer Morgan's actions and said the throw that struck a fan did not appear to be deliberate.

On Wednesday, MLB suspended Morgan seven games and condemned his "inappropriate actions" Saturday night. A league official said Morgan had an "ongoing dialogue" with one fan in center field. Morgan appealed the suspension, played last night and is the lineup tonight.

The version of events recalled by Adam Holman, a 25-year-old from Marlton, N.J. who sat in the section where a fan was hit by a ball Morgan threw into the crowd, described Morgan as playful with hecklers and his toss into the crowd as a typical, "rainbow-style" throw.

Holman contacted The Post unsolicited in order to describe what he saw. He e-mailed a photo of his ticket stub from that night as proof he was present.

In Holman's recollection, Morgan began being heckled in the fourth or fifth inning. One made fun of how Morgan wore his socks high and pants baggy. Morgan, Holman wrote, laughed at some of the comments.

While the Nationals warmed up in the bottom of the eighth inning, Morgan played catch with left fielder Roger Bernadina. Before the inning started, Morgan looked at the crowd. A boy of about 12, Holman recalled, leaned over a railing and called for the ball.

Standing 30 or so feet away, Holman wrote, Morgan lobbed the ball "rainbow-style" in the direction of the boy. The ball sailed over the boy and smacked a fan who was looking in a different direction in the shoulder.

"It wasn't even directed towards the heckler," Holman wrote. "It's unfortunate that the ball was overthrown, but it shouldn't be Morgan's fault that the one guy in the section who wasn't paying attention got hit, there were a number of us standing up trying to catch the ball."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Nice job by some stupid "fan".

They'll prolly ban the players from tossing balls into the stands now.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What do you expect from fat, sensitive and drunk Philly scumbags?
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What do you expect from fat, sensitive and drunk Philly scumbags?
How much does it suck when Phillies fans take over your stadium on "home" games for the Nats? :D
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

jiminphilly wrote:How much does it suck when Phillies fans take over your stadium on "home" games for the Nats? :D
It's all good. I don't live in Philly.

BODE: Me.