That was retarded

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Trampis
Eternal Scobode

That was retarded

Post by Trampis »

Kendry Morales just hit a walkoff homer against my Mariners in the 10th...he rounds third to be greated(mobbed) by his teammates...he trots, he skips, he jumps to land on home plate and ooooooooohhhhhhhh, he twists the hell out of his left leg as teamamtes pile on.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: That was retarded

Post by Shoalzie »

With the typical theatrics following a walk-off winning play...I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often. The Angels just lost their team triple crown leader for 2 months because of a stupid celebration...I wonder how they react to the next walkoff win.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

He's on both of my fantasy teams.

Way to Gramatica yourself, loser. :meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MLB's tradition of throwing off your helmet, jumping on the plate and getting mobbed by your teammates is about as stupid and fraudulent of a tradition as any ballpark routinely playing Sweet Caroline. It had to happen sometime. RACK Darwin for scoring a little paydirt.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Shoalzie wrote:...I wonder how they react to the next walkoff win.
Funny you should ponder such a thing as those gd Angels did it again to my mariners. Mariners bullpen blows 5 run lead and lose on walkoff 3 run homerun to Howard Kendrick. Didnt watch the game, curious to see the "celebration". :doh:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Trampis wrote:Didnt watch the game
Not surprising, Mariner fan.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Trampis wrote:Didnt watch the game
Not surprising, Mariner fan.
Heres how I roll punk, no cable tv and no satelite tv. If the Mariners arent on FOX on Saturday(as they were this past weekend) , I dont WATCH the game.

Radio my friend...its all about the radio broadcast. I listen to more games over at the shop, in the tracter/pickup or while Im laying in bed at night trying to fall asleep.

Now i could be a typical fatass lazy sportsfan and park in front of the tv in my spacious living room or down at the sports bar sucking back expensive suds...No, see i keep busy all the time while i listen to the games on the radio. Goahead screw and grow roots out your ass into that lawn chair in your living room whilst you watch Tigers? games.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Maybe that will teach these dumbshits a lesson. Sucks it had to go that way. Shit always evens out.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

When he comes back next year, if he should hit a walkoff, he should do a Merton Hanks impression as he crosses the plate.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Screw_Michigan wrote:MLB's tradition of throwing off your helmet, jumping on the plate and getting mobbed by your teammates is about as stupid and fraudulent of a tradition as any ballpark routinely playing Sweet Caroline. It had to happen sometime. RACK Darwin for scoring a little paydirt.
Get a grip. It was a tremendously flukey thing that probably won't happen again for another 1,000+ games. Shit happens.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

1,000+ games? You do realize that's like 2½ months?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I was operating under the context of one team, but I suppose I didn't make that very clear. Who gives a fuck about an arbitrary number? That point was obvious: it ain't gonna happen often.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Another SoCal gets hurt...the 2B for UCLA broke his wrist following a walk-off win and the ensuing grab-ass.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/n ... id=5289437
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

But Shoalz, it only happens once every 10,000 times! That's statistically impossible!

Sin,

MgoTardtimeSpecial
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

There's a greater chance of getting hurt driving to the ballpark. They should just stay home.

Sin,

Screw Bitchedagain
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Your failure to grasp basic logic is astounding. Players have to find a way to get to games. They don't have to jump up and down like a pack of wild monkeys when they touch home plate.

Go eat a bullet after dumping a car in Gary, you bloated sack of shit.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Yes, because it's such an epidemic. Seriously, get a grip, you handwringing pussy. The tradition is fine.

I think it's hilarious that someone (you) waited multiple years for something like this to happen just so you could go, "AHA! It was bound to happen! They need to stop this craziness NOW!"

:meds: :meds: :meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I thought it was stupid from Day 1. Stupid is stupid, nice to see you endorse it. Go huff another cock, idiot.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I thought it was stupid from Day 1.
Nobody cares.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

It's official, baseball players are the clumsiest bastards in sports...

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_le ... mlb-258344
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Get a grip. It was a tremendously flukey thing that probably won't happen again for another 1,000+ games. Shit happens.
No, the "tackle the teammate" thing isn't going away soon. I thought it would end with Ted Ginn getting his leg shredded in a BCS bowl game after a TD would do it, but that was 3+ years ago and idiots are still gang-tackling teammates after big plays.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

OCmike wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Get a grip. It was a tremendously flukey thing that probably won't happen again for another 1,000+ games. Shit happens.
No, the "tackle the teammate" thing isn't going away soon. I thought it would end with Ted Ginn getting his leg shredded in a BCS bowl game after a TD would do it, but that was 3+ years ago and idiots are still gang-tackling teammates after big plays.
Quit overreacting, OCDmike. That was just a once-in-a-lifetime moment. You're delusional.

Sin,

MgotardtimeSpecial