Don't taze me bro!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Don't taze me bro!

Post by BSmack »

RACK the Philly cop who hit paydirt.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Re: Don't taze me bro!

Post by Cueball »

Pretty chicken shit. Shed a few lbs and tackle the kid like it says in baseball's unwritten rule book

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqtPUhYdz6M&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqtPUhYdz6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Every Philly fan deserves to be tazed.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Every Philly fan deserves to be tazed.
Sell out your fucking stadiums and you won't have to deal with us.. :waz: :hfal:
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Cueball wrote:Pretty chicken shit. Shed a few lbs and tackle the kid like it says in baseball's unwritten rule book

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqtPUhYdz6M&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqtPUhYdz6M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Philly isn't the first team to taze-

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/break ... a_fan.html
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Cueball wrote:Pretty chicken shit. Shed a few lbs and tackle the kid like it says in baseball's unwritten rule book
Yeah, it's not very "chicken shit" to think so highly of yourself that you interrupt a sporting event by running around amongst the participants ... where you DON'T BELONG.

In a case like this, and it happens so quickly, who knows what the fuck the flapping sociopath has in mind.

The taze was ok, but it would have been just a little sweeter if someone had gone Jan Stenerud and sent dipshit's tiny pair of almonds straight over the left field wall.

Fuck him.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: Jan Stenerud
Excellent.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

That was for you, Wagon.

Only regret that I could find a way to get Ed Podolak in that take.

Next time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:That was for you, Wagon.

Only regret that I could find a way to get Ed Podolak in that take.
Perhaps you could have suggested that the interloper must have been as drunk as Ed Podolak.

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote: Image

Damn, check out the chicklets on Noj's old lady.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

is it possible to get more hammered looking than that dude?

must be at least a few hundred empty bud bottles just off picture.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:is it possible to get more hammered looking than that dude?

Sup bro?

Sin,

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

BSmack wrote:Image

RACK the Philly cop who hit paydirt.
Philly cop? Fuck that. Rack the AZ cop taking down this illegal.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I usually side with "by any means necessary" when apprehending a criminal; however, authorities need to use a little common sense when chasing down a hooligan at a baseball game. Had this been two drunkards from Chicago beating the shit out of a first base coach, then yeah, taser the fuck out of those fools and take a bat to their domes.

In this case it was an unnecessary act by the Philly cop. This was a kid not running at someone. He was just running aimlessly in shallow left. The only threat was that fat philly cop getting popped with a rally towel by said teenager. Just chase the little fucker down until he makes the wrong move and then tackle him and take him away. How hard is that?
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How fucking stupid are you? Once you jump on the field, you put yourself at the mercy of authorities. It's not the cops responsibility to tackle him. He could blow out a knee or fuck himself up. Short of shooting him, the kid got what he deserved.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Go Coogs' wrote:I usually side with "by any means necessary" when apprehending a criminal; however, authorities need to use a little common sense when chasing down a hooligan at a baseball game. Had this been two drunkards from Chicago beating the shit out of a first base coach, then yeah, taser the fuck out of those fools and take a bat to their domes.

In this case it was an unnecessary act by the Philly cop. This was a kid not running at someone. He was just running aimlessly in shallow left. The only threat was that fat philly cop getting popped with a rally towel by said teenager. Just chase the little fucker down until he makes the wrong move and then tackle him and take him away. How hard is that?
Watch this video and note what Raul Ibanez does as the kid takes a turn towards his direction. Given that they have NO idea if this kid was on drugs or drunk or carrying anything, the minute he steps onto the field he becomes a threat and unless he gives himself up, the cop has discretion to use a certain level of force and considering the ONLY person who got hurt was the asshole who illegally entered trespassed onto the field, I don't get why people are up in arms over what this cop did.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

jiminphilly wrote: the ONLY person who got hurt was the asshole who illegally entered trespassed onto the field,
Except that he didn't get hurt. The fans seemed to enjoy it. I suppose the alternative would be tranquilizer darts. That would be equally amusing.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

authorities need to use a little common sense when chasing down a hooligan at a baseball game.
That's exactly what they did. This is not your run of the mill "hooligan." This is Philly Fan.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Any liberal faggot who says what the cop did was out of line can continue to donate their hard earned cash to illegal immigrant health care.

The ballplayers are considered assets. VERY EXPENSIVE ASSETS! Bomb strapped to his waist so what, right libtards!?!?

Oh come on...NO reason to beleve there could possibly be a terrorist threat in the USA! Sin, Times Square
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Swear to god, we live in a completely retarded society. Our people are so goddamn comfortable that they've lost all sight of reasonable common sense. The only reaction any overly comfortable, whinging liberal ever seems to have about anything anymore is that enforcing laws is bad, no matter what.

Coddle the fuck out of everyone, that seems to be their knee-jerk response to each and every issue.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

IndyFrisco wrote: The ballplayers are considered assets. VERY EXPENSIVE ASSETS! Bomb strapped to his waist so what, right libtards!?!?

Question: Why are taxpayer funded cops doing security in a private venue protecting private assets?

This is a very libertarian argument. Tread lightly.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Van wrote:Coddle the fuck out of everyone, that seems to be their knee-jerk response to each and every issue.
Well, the CRIMINAL in quesion was a pure-bred Beantown Spic. Hence the liberal defense of said fuckstick. Had it been a white trash parker, he got what he deserved.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Martyred wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote: The ballplayers are considered assets. VERY EXPENSIVE ASSETS! Bomb strapped to his waist so what, right libtards!?!?

Question: Why are taxpayer funded cops doing security in a private venue protecting private assets?

You think the cops are being paid at the venue by the taxpayers?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Martyred wrote:

You think the cops are being paid at the venue by the taxpayers?

I don't know how your ridiculous sports circuses work down there. Sorry.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Go Coogs' wrote: Had this been two drunkards from Chicago beating the shit out of a first base coach, then yeah, taser the fuck out of those fools and take a bat to their domes.
So the security guards job is to remove the drunken shitbag as quickly as possible to protect the safety of the players, umpires and coaches, but he should really see how it plays out first? They can still use force, just once things get out of hand?

We didn't ask to be told of the exact moment your gelatinous hog of a wife pummeled your privates into a fully functioning labia. Please keep that to yourself next time.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Martyred wrote:I don't know how your ridiculous sports circuses work down there. Sorry.
Unlike in Canada where every service is paid by taxpayers, police detail in America at sporting events is paid by the owner of the team. Sometimes, the owner is the city rather than an individual or a group of individuals, but that is the exception, not the rule.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm pretty sure neither the Ontario provincial gov't nor the Canadian federal gov't uses taxpayer dollars for extra police protection at Jays or NHL games. They might be a little more left leaning, but I'm sure not enough to just roll over and spend taxpayer dollars to give billionaires free security work.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Martyred wrote: Question: Why are taxpayer funded cops doing security in a private venue protecting private assets?

It's called moonlighting, Marty.

I've yet to know a cop or fireman who doesn't have a 2nd job trying to afford that nice house in the suburbs. They damn sure can't make it otherwise.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

KC Scott wrote:I was drinking with some buddies and discussing this when the subject of Morganna came up:

I sure as hell don't remember the Cops ever tackling or Stun gunning this sow.

Pretty he has a reverse sexual discrimination case here
You are a wise one grasshopper :mrgreen:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Cowardly twisted bullshit by gun happy crypto fascists...the guy was running onto a baseball field saying hey, look at me! (sure, might have a propane tank and a mickey mouse watch detonator in his pocket! :D )...so the fat closet homo rent-a-cop tazers him like a serious criminal?

And it's not just overly exuberant fans at baseball games...

A deer that was lost in an East Oakland residential neighborhood was shot seven times and killed by Oakland police this past weekend.

According to a San Francisco Chronicle report, the young deer was lost and had jumped over a fence into a backyard. Officials said the deer was shot because "it was acting disoriented in an urban environment" and that it was a public safety issue with children present.
Before God was, I am
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Cowardly twisted bullshit by gun happy crypto fascists...the guy was running onto a baseball field saying hey, look at me! (sure, might have a propane tank and a mickey mouse watch detonator in his pocket! :D )...so the fat closet homo rent-a-cop tazers him like a serious criminal?

And it's not just overly exuberant fans at baseball games...

A deer that was lost in an East Oakland residential neighborhood was shot seven times and killed by Oakland police this past weekend.

According to a San Francisco Chronicle report, the young deer was lost and had jumped over a fence into a backyard. Officials said the deer was shot because "it was acting disoriented in an urban environment" and that it was a public safety issue with children present.
Finding the right route to Jack London Square is a bitch
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Looks like a good takedown to me given the facts, but I would say that the cops probably should not be involved in the first place. Why are cops chasing people around the field in the first place? No cop = no tazer.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Why are cops chasing people around the field in the first place?
Because "just maybe"..they're not supposed to be there in the first place and are breaking the Law?
no way...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Van wrote:Coddle the fuck out of everyone, that seems to be their knee-jerk response to each and every issue.
Well, the CRIMINAL in quesion was a pure-bred Beantown Spic. Hence the liberal defense of said fuckstick. Had it been a white trash parker, he got what he deserved.
Beantown Spic? I believe he was a Philadelphia Dago.

And that seemed a perfect use for a taser. Apparently players were holding their gloves over their faces to hide their laughter.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Moving Sale wrote:Looks like a good takedown to me given the facts, but I would say that the cops probably should not be involved in the first place. Why are cops chasing people around the field in the first place? No cop = no tazer.
Last I checked, tazers were legal to buy and carry in PA. So no, it didn't HAVE to be a cop.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Martyred wrote:I don't know how your ridiculous sports circuses work down there. Sorry.
Unlike in Canada where every service is paid by taxpayers, police detail in America at sporting events is paid by the owner of the team.

In the case of the Phillies, Indy is correct. It's the ONLY reason the Philly PD is asking the Phillies if they want the police officer to be engaged in chasing fans on the field.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Looks like a good takedown to me given the facts, but I would say that the cops probably should not be involved in the first place. Why are cops chasing people around the field in the first place? No cop = no tazer.
Last I checked, tazers were legal to buy and carry in PA. So no, it didn't HAVE to be a cop.
Actually it did- you can not own a tazer in Philly (but somehow the Philly PD circumvents this law).
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:
BSmack wrote:Actually it did- you can not own a tazer in Philly (but somehow the Philly PD circumvents this law).
That sucks. Why bother owning a tazer if you can't use it on the people who deserve it most?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:
BSmack wrote:Actually it did- you can not own a tazer in Philly (but somehow the Philly PD circumvents this law).
That sucks. Why bother owning a tazer if you can't use it on the people who deserve it most?
Mets fans? I agree.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
Beantown Spic? I believe he was a Philadelphia Dago.

And that seemed a perfect use for a taser. Apparently players were holding their gloves over their faces to hide their laughter.
I didn't mean beantown boston. Beantown as in beaner...Beantown Spic in my meaning was more redundant than anything else.