Talledega

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Talledega

Post by War Wagon »

Man, I freaking love watching the racing there. I love the way the lead changes hands almost every lap, where you can go from 15th to 1st and back again in a matter of seconds.

I love not knowing who has the best car and will win until lap 188. I love the way the RCR drivers work the draft. I love the "Big One" as long as none of my boys are caught up in it. I love watching the fans go nuts whenever Jr. grabs the lead.

I love Talledega, the baddest ass race track on the planet. The only thing I might love more is if they took off the restrictor plates, but then somebody would probably get killed so I'll just enjoy it enough as is.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Talledega

Post by War Wagon »

Wow, what a finish.

Rack Kevin 'brass balls' Harvick!
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I hate Bad Boy Harvick, but it was a good ending. Jeffy is not a happy boy. JJ better check himself.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_yl ... dega042510

Good story.

Gordon is pissed at teammate Johnson... pretty sweet seeing them both wreck... and all the Hendrick ballsuckers in here swallowing it.

Eat it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

It's time for Jimmie to be taken down a peg or two. He keeps pulling this shit and acting like he did nothing wrong. Richmond would be a logical place for payback where you can put someone into the wall without much chance for serious injury.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Goober McTuber wrote:It's time for Jimmie to be taken down a peg or two. He keeps pulling this shit and acting like he did nothing wrong. Richmond would be a logical place for payback where you can put someone into the wall without much chance for serious injury.
Your an idiot. He admittted wrong with Gordon. He was trying to dive down and have Gordon push him to the front. Blame his wreck on his spotter not doing his job.

But I admit, JJ needs to relax a bit. He has the best team in NASCAR and just needs to steer a steady ship to his 5th straight championship. No need to get all crazy out there.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I was actually thinking more about the way Johnson drove at Texas. For which he was not the least bit apologetic. But feel free to go fuck yourself.

DallasFanatic wrote:Your an idiot.
Classic.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

JJ was told "Inside clear" than "Outside only"

I was confused as to what the spotter was saying??
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Goober McTuber wrote:I was actually thinking more about the way Johnson drove at Texas. For which he was not the least bit apologetic. But feel free to go fuck yourself.

Classic.
Wow, grammar. You got me.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I was actually thinking more about the way Johnson drove at Texas. For which he was not the least bit apologetic. But feel free to go fuck yourself.

Classic.
Wow, grammar. You got me.
Well, Corky, if you’re going to start calling other people idiots, it’s a good idea to make sure you haven’t made any really stupid errors in your own post. Smack 101.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

DallasFanatic wrote: But I admit, JJ needs to relax a bit. He has the best team in NASCAR and just needs to steer a steady ship to his 5th straight championship.
It also doesn't hurt his chances that he's been one lucky fuck up until yesterday. But the other teams are catching up, the #29 team in particular.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

how many times has Knaus been suspended for cheating? It wouldn't surprise me if they were still cheating.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

MuchoBulls wrote:how many times has Knaus been suspended for cheating? It wouldn't surprise me if they were still cheating.
Quit whining Mucho. With all the templates now in place you have to push the envelope to seperate yourself from the pack. Every team is doing it, but Knaus is just doing it better. Knaus will go down as one of the best crew chiefs ever.