Q & A session with: mvscal

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Deciders
Jake

Q & A session with: mvscal

Post by The Deciders »

Gang,

We’ve decided to conduct forum interviews to become better acquainted with the denizens of our humble little pocket of the internet. These interviews will feature a total of seven provocative questions, and will hopefully be answered honestly and thoroughly. First up, we have mvscal.

mvscal is a revered figure at T1B. He’s made us laugh. He’s made us cry. He brings anger, rarely joy. Relentless in his pursuit to smack tards, he remains a controversial figure, and backs down from no one.

So let’s get right to it, shall we? And please, don’t be shy.

If you could kill any individual and get away with it without guilt or repercussion of any kind, who would you kill?

What is your all-time favorite war flick?

If you were dropped off in a remote, expansive part of the world (such as inside the stomach of Rumplewife), and could only take with you one survival tool, what would you bring?

Your very last meal on planet earth. What do you eat?

Who, in your opinion, was the greatest president in U.S. history?

What is your favorite minority?

If you had to choose between having sex with a human-sized preying mantis that would inevitably attempt to eat you after the deed was done, or watch half an episode of ‘Scrubs’, which would you choose?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Q & A session with: mvscal

Post by Van »

:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

How about..

If you could actually fire a shot in any battle in history, which one--and could you do it without wetting yourself?
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote:Wait, isn't mvscal a minority? I thought he was Mexican. Well, I mean American born but with some sort of hispanic background.
I thought he was 1/3 Irish, 1/3 Mexican, 1/3 Polish?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The Deciders wrote:If you could kill any individual and get away with it without guilt or repercussion of any kind, who would you kill?
Honestly I have no real desire to kill anyone. I might torture a few people such as Jess the Rookie for awhile for personal amusement, but kill, no.
Apocalypse Now
If you were dropped off in a remote, expansive part of the world (such as inside the stomach of Rumplewife), and could only take with you one survival tool, what would you bring?
A good knife.
A gigantic porterhouse grilled medium, asparagus w/hollandaise, asiago cheese dinner rolls, a bottle of absurdly expensive cabernet and chocolate eclairs for dessert.
Washington was the greatest man to be President, but I'd have to say Lincoln had the most difficult test and was, without a doubt, the toughest political infighter in our history.
Big fan of gooks here. Those zipperheads just show up and get busy. No fuss, no whining, no handouts.
If you had to choose between having sex with a human-sized preying mantis that would inevitably attempt to eat you after the deed was done, or watch half an episode of ‘Scrubs’, which would you choose?
I going to have to think about that one for awhile.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:How about..

If you could actually fire a shot in any battle in history, which one--and could you do it without wetting yourself?
I've already been in battle, Felchco. And I think I'll stick with Desert Storm seeing as how it was pretty fucking easy as far those things go and, no, I didn't wet myself.

I suppose if I had stopped to think about what I was doing the one (mercifully brief) time I was under fire I might have.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:How about..

I've already been in battle, Felchco. And I think I'll stick with Desert Storm seeing as how it was pretty fucking easy as far those things go and, no, I didn't wet myself.

I suppose if I had stopped to think about what I was doing the one (mercifully brief) time I was under fire I might have.

Dude, Felchco was all ready to hear about you pulling grenade pins out with your teeth and fighting off waves of Republican Guard with only a spoon...and you left him hanging there, all Jergen'ed up with his pajamas around his ankles.
Shame on you. You could have thrown him a "pity lie".
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I thought he was 1/3 Irish, 1/3 Mexican, 1/3 Polish?
1/2 Spanish*, 1/4 Irish, 1/8 Swedish, 1/8 Lithuanian.

*There is a difference between nationality and ethnicity. Ethnic Mexicans are, at the very least, part Indian.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Warm & Fuzzy mvscal Chat is quite the phenomenon.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:Shame on you. You could have thrown him a "pity lie".
Naw. I got just enough of a taste to know that I got over big time and am pretty pleased to do so.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The Deciders wrote: We’ve decided to conduct forum interviews to become better acquainted with the denizens of our humble little pocket of the internet.
After 5 years, we're as aquainted as need be... but wtf, I'll play.
If you could kill any individual and get away with it without guilt or repercussion of any kind, who would you kill?
Idiotic question, next?
Thin Red Line
Swiss army knife.
T-bone steak at least an inch thick, baked potato with all the fixins', corn on the cob.
Reagan.
Vietnamese.
Another idiotic question.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:Idiotic question, next?
I'm not aware of anyone asking Whitey for his witless takes, so why don't you go bathe yourself in napalm?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

War Wagon wrote:but wtf, I'll play.
Wow. Way to invite yourself to the party, Wags.

Isn't there a ribbon cutting ceremony you want to crash with your own scissors somewhere?
Why don’t you just STFU.
The Deciders
Jake

Post by The Deciders »

mvscal, thank you for the time and the candidness.

War Wagon wrote:Idiotic question
We didn't ask you, nimrod.
upstart
Elwood

Post by upstart »

Question for mvscal:

Why was LT such a wimp come playoff time ?
Three time Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

since it looks like wags has gone and made this a free for all, wtf.
The Deciders wrote:Gang,

We’ve decided to conduct forum interviews to become better acquainted with the denizens of our humble little pocket of the internet. These interviews will feature a total of seven provocative questions, and will hopefully be answered honestly and thoroughly. First up, we have mvscal.

mvscal is a revered figure at T1B. He’s made us laugh. He’s made us cry. He brings anger, rarely joy. Relentless in his pursuit to smack tards, he remains a controversial figure, and backs down from no one.

So let’s get right to it, shall we? And please, don’t be shy.

imadinajad, or whatever that iranian pos's name is.
FMJ followed by the longest day
rambo knife
this is a tough one. best meal i ever had in a restaurant was at ron of japan in chicago, so i guess i'll go with that. it was basically really fukking good surf and turf.
washington. not even close. if we had somebody today with a tenth of his balls, we'd be lucky.
dead ones. actually, i think i'll go with indians (from india, not those native american savages). i work with quite a few and they seem like good hard working folks. just wish to fukk, they'd learn to use a flush toilet properly.
do i go in armed with my rambo knife? if so, i'll take my chances with the mantis.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

This is simple. The Deciders ask the questions and mvscal answers them.

I thought even the dumbest of dipshits could grasp this. My bad.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The Deciders wrote: We didn't ask you, nimrod.
Yeah, but you were going to.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Whitey Wagon and suckaholic fighting tooth and nail for the #1 retard position. Yeah, that's a shocker. Aren't you two tools missing Dancing With the Stars or something similar?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal is an awesome individual imho.

Thanks for the takes, the squabbles, the enlightenment, and humour.

Rock on dude.

*Cheers*
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Martyred wrote:Isn't there a ribbon cutting ceremony you want to crash with your own scissors somewhere?
As long as he doesn't run with 'em.
"I see everything twice!"
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

War Wagon wrote:
The Deciders wrote: We’ve decided to conduct forum interviews to become better acquainted with the denizens of our humble little pocket of the internet.
After 5 years, we're as aquainted as need be... but wtf, I'll play.
Idiotic question, next?
Thin Red Line
Swiss army knife.
T-bone steak at least an inch thick, baked potato with all the fixins', corn on the cob.
Reagan.
Vietnamese.
Goddamn you're thick! Even if you were going to get your very own q & a, and that's doubtful, did it occur to you that the questions here were geared toward mvscal's persona and not yours?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
The Deciders
Jake

Post by The Deciders »

War Wagon wrote:
The Deciders wrote: We didn't ask you, nimrod.
Yeah, but you were going to.
Arrogant and uninteresting is no way to go through life, son.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

When you refer to your favorite minority as gooks and zipperheads, ya gotta be full of love and adoration.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

mvscal wrote:Washington was the greatest man to be President
Swoon.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Naw. I got just enough of a taste to know that I got over big time and am pretty pleased to do so.
You didn't even answer the question, Avi.

In what battle in history would you take a stand and fight it out?

So...your answer is the so-called battle in which you were actually enlisted? Desert Storm? :lol:

Except...there was no real resistance in Desert Storm. Just automated slaughter with lots of rockets and bombs--all extremely expensive--lots of collateral murder--er, accidents. Oh sure, the Iraqi guard somehow actually shot down a B-1 stealth bomber on the first day, but that was a fluke. There were no Iraqi offensives whatsoever, and the American casualties were almost all from accidents--as well as the latent effects of the depleted uranium ammo used extensively (and for which the American GIs served as guinea pigs).

So...that's Avi, the expert asshole militarist? The Rusp Limpdick parrot who has been proven dead wrong on every single issue for several years--completely stomped on so many positions that it's amazing he can even show his face. The seething crypto-Nazi racist creep who actually posted the demented trial speech by Col. Jessup as a sort of statement that reflects his head space.

And we're wondering why the U.S. military is currently in a dead-end free fall of failure and disgrace? :wink:
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
mvscal wrote:
You didn't even answer the question, Avi.

In what battle in history would you take a stand and fight it out?

So...your answer is the so-called battle in which you were actually enlisted? Desert Storm? :lol:

Except...there was no real resistance in Desert Storm. Just automated slaughter with lots of rockets and bombs--all extremely expensive--lots of collateral murder--er, accidents. Oh sure, the Iraqi guard somehow actually shot down a B-1 stealth bomber on the first day, but that was a fluke. There were no Iraqi offensives whatsoever, and the American casualties were almost all from accidents--as well as the latent effects of the depleted uranium ammo used extensively (and for which the American GIs served as guinea pigs).

So...that's Avi, the expert asshole militarist? The Rusp Limpdick parrot who has been proven dead wrong on every single issue for several years--completely stomped on so many positions that it's amazing he can even show his face. The seething crypto-Nazi racist creep who actually posted the demented trial speech by Col. Jessup as a sort of statement that reflects his head space.

And we're wondering why the U.S. military is currently in a dead-end free fall of failure and disgrace? :wink:
he did answer the question, you fukking douche.

believe it or not, the iraqis did have an army there and they did fight. they were hopelessly outmatched, but, this does not change the fact that there actually were a few battles.

would you have been happy if he said he wanted to be at some civil war bloodfest where he'd have the priviledge of getting shot in the side and dieing of infection in a week?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Who the fuck are you judge LTS ? A REMF stationed back here has done more in service to the US Constitution than I ever have. What about you ?

Seriously Daffy, you bring some great stuff to the table but this obsession with mvscal is stale and the dish is spoiled, move the fuck on. mvscal served, served honorably, and passed HIS test. I haven't even been tested, have you ?

Further, he is a student of history and of military and geo-political affairs. He's a good read. Your Saul Alinsky tactics don't work anymore, your cover has been blown.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

A true patriot stands for and defends his nation's values and principles, not the corporate national security state and its vile ventures. No one's defending the character of Saddam, but of course if we had sent the clear signal NOT to invade Kuwait, he would not have done so. As far as Avi, fuck the little punk. This thread--any thread--is bigger than him. And he's not a good historian or read--he's completely biased, terse, and filled with so much bitter bile it's streaming out his nose. He's a complete apologist for ANY U.S. military action, legal or not, moral or totally depraved. He's like Glenn Beck with a helmet.

As for the question: in which historical battle would you take a stand and fight? This is a good question for anyone to consider. And we can posit hypothetically that you will survive the battle. Okay?

So, which one? Think it over. Which one do you really believe in so much that you would join in? Perhaps the invasion of Normandy? How about the Norman invasion? How about the desperate fight to protect Rome--or a city in Tuscany--during the many invasions of Goths? A particular Civil War battle?

Your answer will both require you actually research the battle in question and to reveal much of your true politics and character that might otherwise be taken for granted.

For my part, I would ride with Antiochus III The Great as he sought--however unknowingly--to save the world from the ensuing mass contagion of monotheism by subduing and effectively eliminating the Taliban-like Maccabees.

Consider, the vast majority of Jews released from bondage in Babylon declined to return to the shithole of Judea. It was only those seething Leviticus-enforcing lunatics who came back. And if Antiochus had succeeded...well...NO monotheistic ignorance, intolerance, and subjugation of women. NO Christer cult to spread like a cancer following the destruction of Jerusalem, and NO Islam at all. The Jews would simply have joined the family of humanity instead of the weird us/them insularity that has come to define them.

Think about it. What bigger hinge in history could have been effected by winning those battles and that war?

It was...that close!
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Except...there was no real resistance in Desert Storm.
Oh, so you were there? What unit?
There were no Iraqi offensives whatsoever,
No successful Iraqi offensives. There were two. Khafji was intended to be a large armored attack involving one armored and two mech infantry divisions. It began well enough for them. They managed to reach their assembly areas more or less undetected (Scheisskopf was too busy with the air offensive to be disturbed) and their lead element overran our forward OPs and penetrated 10 clicks into Saudi territory before we got activated. Once that happened it was over for them. They had assumed that their divisional air defense was adequate enough to allow their units to manuever against our airpower. They were...mistaken in that assumption.

They tried to make a second attack to blunt the Marines' assault but were quickly blown apart. As usual, you know absolutely nothing about Desert Storm and its successes and failures.
the latent effects of the depleted uranium ammo used extensively
There are none unless you ingest amounts of dust so prodigious as to be impossible. It is a toxic heavy metal like lead. There is no radiological danger unless you somehow manage to get a quarter ounce of the shit in your lungs. Or were you struggling with the meaning of depleted?

You have no idea why we use DU ammunition, do you?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:A true patriot stands for and defends his nation's values and principles,
Our nation's values and principles depend on unimpeded global commerce. They always have and always will. That is why we fought The Revolution. It also means that from time to time we are obliged to slap down dirteaters in various unpleasant and scarcely known quarters of the globe so that you can enjoy your jelly donut.

As for the question: in which historical battle would you take a stand and fight? This is a good question for anyone to consider. And we can posit hypothetically that you will survive the battle. Okay?
OK. In that case, Zama.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

WolverineSteve wrote: Goddamn you're thick! Even if you were going to get your very own q & a, and that's doubtful, did it occur to you that the questions here were geared toward mvscal's persona and not yours?
The questions were generic and I chose to answer those which appealed to me w'o a whit of concern of whether they were directed towards my "personna" or not.

You might wanna' stick to the CFB forum... then again, you at least made a post worth a reply. It wouldn't bother me if you posted more in CDS
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Fuck off, Wank Wagon. Seriously.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Right.

It's your party and you can cry if you want to.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Are you here to swing off nutsacks, Todd?

Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

She doesn't even post here, so I don't see that as any of your concern.

Why do you have such hang ups about her previous posting experience here?

Oooops! Did I say "experience"?

Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote: Image
Why do you hate Cuda?
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

B1 Stealth Bomber? Look, you have an obligation to know wtf you're talking about before opening the cum-chute beneath your nose.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote: You have no idea why we use DU ammunition, do you?
Hmmm...

Depleted Uranium is used in shells for its armor penetration and destructive power. When a round of Depleted Uranium hits a target up to 70% of the round can burn up during impact and penetration. This creates a firestorm of Depleted Uranium oxide particles of extremely fine ceramic uranium dust (some finer than military gas mask filters) that is spread by the wind, inhaled and absorbed into the human and animal bodies and is taken up by plants and animals, becoming part of the food chain. According to the United Nations Environmental Program any portion of the round leftover in the soil can can pollute the environment and create up to a hundredfold increase in uranium levels in ground water. The Journal of Environmental Radioactivity reported, Children playing with soil may be identified as the critical population group, with inhalation and/or ingestion of contaminated soil as the critical pathway. In May-June 2003 issue of E: The Environmental Magazine Ed Ericson wrote "the Pentagon has cashiered or attempted to discredit its own experts, ignored their advice, impeached scientific research into DUs health effects and assembled a disinformation campaign to confuse the isssue. Soldiers in the US and Brittan who handle Depleted Uranium ammunition are required by military regulations to wear gloves and masks. DU is certainly a weapon of mass destruction (WMD).

Some 300 tons of Depleted Uranium were used by coalition forces in southern Iraq in 1991. Ten years ater the war, DU shell holes are still 1,000 times more radioactive than the normal level of background radiation and the areas around the shell holes are still 100 times more radioactive. Experts say that the fine uranium dust produced by the shells has spread by the wind, contaminating large areas of the surrounding region, including the city of Basra, which is 200 kilometres away from sites where large numbers of DU shells were fired.

As for the Defense Industry trade show of Desert Storm, just remember...falling empires go mad dog on military spending. And Col. Jessup wannabes like you are..uh..short term. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
mvscal wrote: You have no idea why we use DU ammunition, do you?
Hmmm...

Depleted Uranium is used in shells for its armor penetration and destructive power. When a round of Depleted Uranium hits a target up to 70% of the round can burn up during impact and penetration. This creates a firestorm of Depleted Uranium oxide particles of extremely fine ceramic uranium dust (some finer than military gas mask filters) that is spread by the wind, inhaled and absorbed into the human and animal bodies and is taken up by plants and animals, becoming part of the food chain. According to the United Nations Environmental Program any portion of the round leftover in the soil can can pollute the environment and create up to a hundredfold increase in uranium levels in ground water. The Journal of Environmental Radioactivity reported, Children playing with soil may be identified as the critical population group, with inhalation and/or ingestion of contaminated soil as the critical pathway. In May-June 2003 issue of E: The Environmental Magazine Ed Ericson wrote "the Pentagon has cashiered or attempted to discredit its own experts, ignored their advice, impeached scientific research into DUs health effects and assembled a disinformation campaign to confuse the isssue. Soldiers in the US and Brittan who handle Depleted Uranium ammunition are required by military regulations to wear gloves and masks. DU is certainly a weapon of mass destruction (WMD).

Some 300 tons of Depleted Uranium were used by coalition forces in southern Iraq in 1991. Ten years ater the war, DU shell holes are still 1,000 times more radioactive than the normal level of background radiation and the areas around the shell holes are still 100 times more radioactive. Experts say that the fine uranium dust produced by the shells has spread by the wind, contaminating large areas of the surrounding region, including the city of Basra, which is 200 kilometres away from sites where large numbers of DU shells were fired.

Looks like a great place for that to happen. A long as we can still get the oil.
What were we just talking about?