I'm being SOLICITED to the other board....

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Stanley Pickkkle

I'm being SOLICITED to the other board....

Post by Stanley Pickkkle »

I have been getting numerous emails from Katy requesting my presense on that other board. She keeps telling me that Otis LOVES me and they are big fans of all my posts.

For some reason I'm a little anxious about signing up over there as I'm sure there must be an ulterior motive for wanting me there.

I'm uncertain
I'm nervous
I'm scared to go there....

Now I am solictiing your advice.

What say you???
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: I'm being SOLICITED to the other board....

Post by indyfrisco »

I hear they have a huge onyx obelisk out front over there if that helps your decision.

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Stanley Pickkkle wrote:I have been getting numerous emails from Katy requesting my presense on that other board. She keeps telling me that Otis LOVES me and they are big fans of all my posts.

For some reason I'm a little anxious about signing up over there as I'm sure there must be an ulterior motive for wanting me there.

I'm uncertain
I'm nervous
I'm scared to go there....

Now I am solictiing your advice.

What say you???
She does this when she's been booted YET AGAIN from another board she has polluted.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Stanley Pickkkle

Indy,

Your post confuses me....not sure what a monument has to do with anything...unless you think somebody should erect a statue in my honour. :P
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Anyone receiving an invitation to another board is permanently banned from this one. Sorry you had to find out this way.
Stanley Pickkkle

Mace wrote:Anyone receiving an invitation to another board is permanently banned from this one. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Sorry, I can't help what other people send me.

Anyhoo, if that's the case then I will solicte katy to send you an invitation as well. :P
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Stanley, that board would be a good fit for you. I say go for it.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I am solictiing your advice.
ELIMINATED

That's it, Schtanley. See, we respect the English language here - and we hate it when dimwits like yourself abuse it. SO - leave this board, or be kicked out - it's your choice.

This is not your home. Have Tyrone pack your shit even tighter and GET THE FUCK OUT.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

PSUFAN wrote:Have Tyrone pack your shit even tighter...

Whoah...

Does Alan know about this?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

"I'm being SOLICITED to the other board...."

For what ? Smokes ? Commisary chits ? What's the asking price ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Loser wrote:I'm being SOLICITED to the other board
Good.
Hit the road, loser.
THRASHER

Post by THRASHER »

Stanley Pickkkle wrote:there must be an ulterior motive for wanting me there.
Of course there is. There is ALWAYS an ulterior motive with anything involving Katy.

She just had TTP shut down because she was being mildly trolled, as opposed to the endless possiblities at one's disposal when trolling that psychotic personal info whore.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Less of the predictable board-drama crap and more pics of your legs and ass please, Thrasher.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:RUN! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

RACK all Stinky Cheese Man resets.
THRASHER

Post by THRASHER »

Van wrote:Less of the predictable board-drama crap and more pics of your legs and ass please, Thrasher.
I think I've supplied a sufficient amount of that to hold you over for awhile. :D

But now that she had TTP shut down, as she told me she was going to on Yahoo last night if I didn't succumb to her demands to erase anything she didn't like, (does this surprise anyone?) I have no reason to hold back any info, since she saw fit to register trolls with my Bar Number and last name and posted links to her imageshack screenshot of my personal info.

Don't worry, I'm not like her. I don't plan to go on endlessly boring everyone to death with stupid board drama, but if anyone has any questions, shoot, or feel free to PM me with them. I'm an open book. 8) A thread about her desperation to get anyone she can to her retarded board was already here, so I figured it was appropriate to comment on the subject. Note I threw up about 4 or so posts there when she first started it and then bailed because it sucked so bad. That was before any of this crap went down.

And you won't get lies and bullshit from me like you do with her. I can back much of it up with evidence, but I will not give out identifying personal info, despite the fact that she has no qualms about info whoring anyone and everyone who will let her (Ask Diogenes how his picture got out) even though I know you already have her name and address because she was stupid enough to use it when she hijacked the domain from her husband she just met. She told me about a week and a half ago she was having the marriage annulled because he went off on her for being an immature freak, but now she claims to be happily married. I'm gonna give it 6 months max before Otis snaps out of this idiocy.

:lol:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

THRASHER wrote: Otis snaps out of this idiocy.
Wait.........he's NOT Canadian?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I think you should accept the offer... raise the average IQ of both boards.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

THRASHER wrote:
Van wrote:Less of the predictable board-drama crap and more pics of your legs and ass please, Thrasher.
I think I've supplied a sufficient amount of that to hold you over for awhile. :D

But now that she had TTP shut down, as she told me she was going to on Yahoo last night if I didn't succumb to her demands to erase anything she didn't like, (does this surprise anyone?) I have no reason to hold back any info, since she saw fit to register trolls with my Bar Number and last name and posted links to her imageshack screenshot of my personal info.

Don't worry, I'm not like her. I don't plan to go on endlessly boring everyone to death with stupid board drama, but if anyone has any questions, shoot, or feel free to PM me with them. I'm an open book. 8) A thread about her desperation to get anyone she can to her retarded board was already here, so I figured it was appropriate to comment on the subject. Note I threw up about 4 or so posts there when she first started it and then bailed because it sucked so bad. That was before any of this crap went down.

And you won't get lies and bullshit from me like you do with her. I can back much of it up with evidence, but I will not give out identifying personal info, despite the fact that she has no qualms about info whoring anyone and everyone who will let her (Ask Diogenes how his picture got out) even though I know you already have her name and address because she was stupid enough to use it when she hijacked the domain from her husband she just met. She told me about a week and a half ago she was having the marriage annulled because he went off on her for being an immature freak, but now she claims to be happily married. I'm gonna give it 6 months max before Otis snaps out of this idiocy.

Looks like the admins missed one here.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Stanley Pickkkle wrote:Indy,

a statue in my honour. :P

Commonwealth Stanley?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Again, LV, less words, more ass.

I didn't even know Katy had her own board. I thought she went to Mag7 while also hanging out at your board.

Next time you talk to her, tell her that it sucks she's not doing radio here anymore, and it also sucks that 'Spray isn't either.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:Again, LV, less words,.
The only "again" in this scenario is another shit troll getting flushed. She's done. Don't feed the shit trolls, dolt.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:
Van wrote:Again, LV, less words
The only "again" in this scenario is another shit troll getting flushed. She's done. Don't feed the shit trolls, dolt.
No shit.

Shut the fuck up, Van. For Christ's Sake. I-fucking-ronic Vannie says "Again, LV, less words."
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Wait a minute. Thrasher belongs to Spamurai Gasbag’s butt-ugly sister? I got to get me one of these spreadsheet thingys.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Not any longer.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Stanley Pickkkle

Okay...this is getting scary now. I started a thread over at CF about Favorite Disney Cartoon and wouldn't you know that Katy is now in agreement
with me that "The Little Mermaid" is the best disney cartoon of all time. :shock:

I'm sure she is trying to entice me to that other board now with sweet talk. She is devilishly cunning, shrewd, and skilled in the art of trickery.

Curse her!

No way she really likes "The Little Mermaid" because nobody agrees with me about anything, ever!
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

mvscal wrote:
THRASHER wrote:

Looks like the admins missed one here.

She actually married that Oompa Loompa? Where is the next Cirque du Soleil, so I can watch Katy and the dwarf in trampanzee acts?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Katy and the dwarf in trampanzee acts
LOL...

:retch
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...after mulling for about a second....I say accept the honor and head on over.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.