"Like Locusts"

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

"Like Locusts"

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Seen the crazy bitch lately? C'mon...did you vote for her? :shock:

Sarah Palin aligns her public image with the heartland, but it appears the former Alaska Governor has gone Hollywood. And when she leaves, she may be taking some of it with her.

On top of an appearance on the Tonight Show and rumors that she's shopping around a TV show with reality producer Mark Burnett, Palin and her entourage were seen partaking in one of celebrity's lushest rituals -- the Oscar gifting suite.

While the group was loading up on freebies, the Los Angeles Times reported that, "Palin's middle child, Willow, got her hair styled, receiving a blowout from Erick Orellana of the Chris McMillan Salon (Jennifer Aniston's longtime hairstylist)."

The Times also indicated that Palin was supposed to donate $1,700 along with all of her gift items to the Red Cross, which is currently helping with relief efforts in Haiti and Chile.

But E! Online insists, "we can assure you she did not give up any of her swag." They quote an unnamed vendor who claims that upwards of 20 people from the Palin camp swarmed the event. "They were like locusts," he told the entertainment news outlet.

According to AOL's Pop Eater, publicist Ben Russo of EMC/Bowery said, "she kind of cleaned the place out." They list out a number of her swag-grabs, including United Hair Care products, jewels from Pascal Mouawad, Skagen watches and a whopping 40 pairs or AIAIAI earphones.

It didn't stop there. HollywoodLife.com reports that she also picked up a blue Kenya robe from designer Jenna Leigh, facewash and a pair of foam Bandal sandals.
Before God was, I am
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: "Like Locusts"

Post by Sirfindafold »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:...he told the entertainment news outlet.

What to run down a lead, FelchWoodward.

:meds:

Can't wait for your link to The Enquirer's "Congressional Oversight Committee Fashion Do's and Don'ts".
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

you're pee-pee is this big
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, b-fly, she's fluzzering and bristoltripping her RRRRRRAAAArrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRrrrrrrrr form of quasi human consciousness--her gesture here is actually an attempt of off the cuff wit--she's humbly comparing herself to Ronald Reagan!

The fun part of insane people is when they get acclimated to a situation and really stretch out. Locust behavior is a step towards her full flowering, as it were. 8)
Before God was, I am
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

you must be fairly young. you sound like one of the indoctrinated generation
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BarFlie wrote:you sound like one of the indoctrinated generation
Yes. He's been indoctrinated to fear vagina. He can probably put a condom on with his mouth whilst practicing safe fisting, though. So he's got that going for him.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Fuck it, I'll go ahead and be the first to grab that one...

VVVVVV
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

I 'm very surprised that those in Hollywood would portray the former REPUBLICAN Vice Presidential canidate in such a light. For we all know that Hollywood has nothing but love and respect for Republicans and would never paint a negative picture such as this. :meds:

All that Bullshit aside...a reallity show? Really? Jeez, thats gonna go well for her and the republicans(more rolling eyes and sighs of worry).
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well go ahead, tramp, tell us about a Republican vice president who deserves respect.

Go ahead....

Cheney...? 8)

GH Bush :D

Nelson Rockefeller :lol:

Spiro Agnew :P

Nixon... :doh:

You see, tramp, the GOP is a cesspool of criminals and blustering hypocrites. Or what? Have you any examples to the contrary?
Before God was, I am
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

You see, tramp, the GOP American politics is a cesspool of criminals and blustering hypocrites. Or what? Have you any examples to the contrary?
FTFY
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

LICKS TURD 2 wrote:--she's humbly comparing herself to Ronald Reagan! 8)
So you admit Reagan was a great leader?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Obviously not. Rather, Brood Mare believes him to have been a Great Leader. She says so every chance she gets. She doesn't even need to write it on her hand like a little child.

Reagan was a complete fraud, as hollow and artificial a man as has ever held high office. He was chosen as a point man for the "neo-liberal" assault upon the world economies--and did a perfect job in ushering in the Age Of Debt that now defines the American story. He literally had no personal friends except for his harpy wife. His being credited for "ending the Cold War" is of course pure bullshit. The sheer criminality of his administration was off the charts--far more indictments, convictions, forced resignations, etc, than Carter, Ford, Nixon and Johnson administrations combined! And appropriately he ended his presidency in the witness box pretending to forget hundreds of questions from a federal prosecutor . Pathetic. And tremendously damaging to America and the world.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mace wrote:
You see, tramp, the GOP American politics is a cesspool of criminals and blustering hypocrites. Or what? Have you any examples to the contrary?
FTFY
rack. sometimes i think we should line them all against a wall and shoot them. but, at least the reps deserve a painless one in the head. palosi, reed and a fair number of the dems should be gut shot and allowed to whither for a day or two.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mace wrote:
FTFY
No..let me fix it for you, because I don't think you're really getting what sheer hypocrisy is all about 8)

State Sen. Roy Ashburn (R-Calif.), the fierce opponent of gay rights who was arrested last week for drunk driving after leaving a gay nightclub, confirmed in a radio interview Monday that he is gay.

"I'm gay," Ashburn told local radio host Inga Barks before returning to the Senate for the first time since his arrest. "Those are the words that have been so difficult for me for so long."

Ashburn, who is divorced, claimed his crusade against proposed gay-rights laws in the California statehouse stemmed from his desire to vote the way his constituents wanted.
Before God was, I am
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Oh, I think there's more than enough hypocrisy to go around on both sides of the aisle. Trying to claim it's only the Republicans simply proves your idiocy....as if there was any fucking doubt.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No mace, you're desperately hanging on to a dream...and it's time to wake up. 8)

The essential difference is that no Democrat would assault civil rights in the first place. That is, there has never been a democrat who has based his or her campaign on attacking gay rights. Or on imposing their religious beliefs somehow into the laws of the land. It is a very clear and important difference between the two parties--especially now that the GOP has been hijacked by lunatics and fanatics like the Tea Baggers, etc.

What you're referring to is the basic default by both parties in caving in to giant corporate lobbying efforts, as well as the strangling hold of AIPAC, etc. This is indeed shameful, and across the board. But the essential hypocrisy of the GOP is a separate and distinct fact of its basic ethos and history. And surely this scumbag Ashford is as perfect an example as one could need...to understand. :wink:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Brood Mare
What does Nancy Pelosolini have to do with this?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:...and it's time to wake up. 8)

The essential difference is that no Democrat would assault civil rights in the first place.
Were you in a coma during the Clinton Administration?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:no Democrat would assault civil rights in the first place.

Any bells ringing, Felchco? Do you need any more help?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote: Image

^^^^^^^

this
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:...and it's time to wake up. 8)

The essential difference is that no Democrat would assault civil rights in the first place.
Were you in a coma during the Clinton Administration?
Oh Lord have mercy. Not the Waco, Ruby Ridge, Elian Gonzalez crap. I expect better from you Marty.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Are you attempting to suggest that those weren't egregious violations of civil liberties?

Please do.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:...egregious violations of civil liberties?
They were executions by firing squad and incineration.

The FLIR Project

Excellent film. Look it up.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote:...egregious violations of civil liberties?
They were executions by firing squad and incineration.

The FLIR Project

Excellent film. Look it up.
Since when do Americans enjoy the so called "right" to be free from being shot as they try flee a burning building. I don't see that anywhere in the Constitution.

And if a woman's husband is possibly maybe sorta but not really involved in criminal activity errr government entrapment, the only alternative left to a just society is to have an FBI sniper blow her head off while she holds her baby on the doorstep of her home. It's the only way we can truly be safe.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay...when I ceded an across the board capitulation to corporate interests, etc., I should have designated a special category of deceit and disgrace for the Clintons (and Janet Reno, despised by Bubba). My bad. But make no mistake, I have always hammered them just like Cheney and Prescott Bush.

But even on her most diabolical day...and even during his most hoggish tryst...and during both their complete and thorough selling out of every basic democratic and progressive principle and ethic...they....would stack bodies like cordwood to stay in power.

Regardless, the basic difference remains in that they were total traitors to their stated democratic ethics, while the GOP proudly embraces ignorance and intolerance as some sort of essential verity. And this latest closet homo/bigot hypocrite is just a microcosm of the entire demented paradigm. So fuck you! :hfal:
Before God was, I am
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Does felcher ever make any sense?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay...when I ceded an across the board capitulation to corporate interests, etc., I should have designated a special category of deceit and disgrace for the Clintons
And FDR and LBJ?

We're all waiting for your passionate defense of these paragons of civil liberty.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Regardless, the basic difference remains in that they were total traitors to their stated democratic ethics, while the GOP proudly embraces ignorance and intolerance as some sort of essential verity.
So what you're saying - is that Republicans are honest and Democrats aren't. :?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Glad to see that you finally agreed that members of both parties are hypocrites. I know that was tough for you.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Indeed there is plenty of hypocrisy on both sides of the fake division of "aisles" in our government. Yes, the Demos have been grossly hypocritical in abandoning their ethics and platform. But the difference between the two basic platforms is more distinct than ever.

Who can the GOP offer with courage and moral fortitude of this Demo..?

Go ahead, make silly jokes about his being short.....okay, what else?

Anyone dare to actually dispute any of his positions? Of course not.

Now, offer ONE GOP member whose positions can be defended? ONE!!
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Our version of shorty would be ron paul. difference is, he's right on most stuff. i will give denny this much, he's a full fledged commie, but, at least he doesn't attempt to hide it, unlike every other dem in DC in a position of power.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I wonder if Palin styles her bush into a mullet?

You gotta know that a sex tape will surface at some point. We'll be seeing seed drip from her designer frames...and she'll sell even more "books".
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.