Hey Carson...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Hey Carson...

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I didn't know if this should be posted here or the basketball board since it concerns both sports and UCunt might be interested in it as well now. I like you more and you traverse this forum more than either so I thought it would fit better here and Ucunt can go fuck himself if he doesn't see it.

Answer to your question from Friday night though...

Kody hasn't signed with anyone yet. Auburn is basically out of the running (I think they filled up on football schollies anyways); basketball program pretty well killed your chances sorry to tell you. Illinois and UConn tossed their hats in the ring really late in the process and he backed off signing on football signing day because he wanted to get to know their staffs (both football and basketball) better before he made a decision. My sister says he has been wearing a lot of Tennessee gear to class so I would think they are still the odds on favorite but he isn't as sold with all the turnover on the coaching staff. He has cooled a great deal on UNC as well with their basketball struggles and all the McD's AAs they sign and still not winning; I get the impression he is really worried about going somewhere he'll never see the court while still losing and the threat of Butch Davis moving on to bigger and better things... like a school that really gives a shit about football. Illinois is a long shot but he's listening. UConn has really become a major player with Tennessee and UNC since the end of January; he's listening to what they have to offer very intently. He doesn't have the grades that Finch does or the SAT scores and it's a long ways from home which may play a huge part in the end since he really wants to be able to be part of his younger brothers development at Niceville. Mississippi State still has a very outside shot because of Starkville's proximity but highly doubtful.

If I had a gun to my head or was laying money on it I'd still say he ends up in Knoxville but after that I think Storrs is more likely than Chapel Hill now.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: Hey Carson...

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

SunCoastSooner wrote:I like you more and you traverse this forum more than either so I thought it would fit better here and Ucunt can go fuck himself if he doesn't see it.
You talk tough... big man doesn't care if I see his shitty thread or not.

Then. Not even 15 minutes later::

You shoot me a PM linking me to his shitty fucking thread, showing just how much you don't care whether or not I see it. :? Radiofan used to do shit like this... and we all know how he ended up.

Seek immediate psychiatric help.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Seek immediate psychiatric help.
He's kind of over-leveraged with his $900k house to afford psychiatric help, don't you think?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:I like you more and you traverse this forum more than either so I thought it would fit better here and Ucunt can go fuck himself if he doesn't see it.
You talk tough... big man doesn't care if I see his shitty thread or not.

Then. Not even 15 minutes later::

You shoot me a PM linking me to his shitty fucking thread, showing just how much you don't care whether or not I see it. :? Radiofan used to do shit like this... and we all know how he ended up.

Seek immediate psychiatric help.
It was just smack, I thought you might be interested in what's going on with a player UConn is recruiting and has a measurable chance to obtain. He's a hell of a player on both the court and the football field.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

SunCoastSooner wrote:It was just smack, I thought you might be interested in what's going on with a player UConn is recruiting and has a measurable chance to obtain. He's a hell of a player on both the court and the football field.

I'm doing just fine... foreclosures actually make me money. I haven't had to resort to suing landlords yet...
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

SunCoastSooner wrote:He's a hell of a player on both the court and the football field.
In.

Sin,

War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:It was just smack, I thought you might be interested in what's going on with a player UConn is recruiting and has a measurable chance to obtain. He's a hell of a player on both the court and the football field.

I'm doing just fine... foreclosures actually make me money. I haven't had to resort to suing landlords yet...

Wow. You are a fucking mess = Responding to your own posts to let yourself know how you're doing? :lol:

Look, dude. Why don't you continue to respond to yourself about the question you posed to me, Carson, and me again via PM. I am sure you'll have a blast and this thread will be archived.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:He's a hell of a player on both the court and the football field.
In.

Sin,

Paulus couldn't hold Kody's jock strap on the football field. Probably not on the court either.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Wow. You are a fucking mess = Responding to your own posts to let yourself know how you're doing? :lol:

Look, dude. Why don't you continue to respond to yourself about the question you posed to me, Carson, and me again via PM. I am sure you'll have a blast and this thread will be archived.

:hfal: I just quoted the wrong fucking part... it was response to S_M.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Not surprised that AU's bball is scaring recruits...Lebo may not get to coach one second in the new arena they're about to open.

Don't know if Chizik would go for a guy with roundball on his mind during bowl season. I thought Tennessee had him locked up.

Seemed to work for Charlie Ward at FSU, though.