Notre Dame's Downfall Explained With Pictures

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Notre Dame's Downfall Explained With Pictures

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

At least he's posing with women that time...or at least creatures assumed to be women.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

No one will ever claim that Notre Dame is overrun with hotties. Matter of fact, I'd rank ND 116th among 1-A schools in that category. I'll put us ahead of the service academies and BYU in that regard, but that's it.

That having been said, that can't possibly be the reason for ND's downfall. I'm told that the quality of women has improved since my day -- at a minimum, they're far more numerous now than they were then. And for much of ND's glory run in college football, it was an all-male school.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

No way I'd put ND over BYU. Mormon chicks may be brainwashed psychos, but they're hot, brainwashed psychos.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Because those were the dumb, horny ones looking to rebel. ND gets the smart, chaste ones looking to conform.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

we used to joke at Vandy that we might not be in the US News top 10, but we at least we did have southern upper-class hotties.

ND, N'Western, Duke (yankees)....uglies.

that Clausen pic almost made me go blind. and not in the hair on your palms good way.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Van wrote:Because those were the dumb, horny ones looking to rebel. ND gets the smart, chaste ones looking to conform.
Pretty much. It's also worth noting that women at ND are still in the minority. ND is about 60% male today IIRC (in my day, it was about 75% male). ND is a pretty selective school to begin with, throw in the real numbers crunch that female students are up against, plus about 25% of the class being reserved for legacies (which would include some female students), and it gets very selective for the female students.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

BYU is loaded with hot chicks/dick teases. Tube sock sales must be through the roof in Provo.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:No one will ever claim that Notre Dame is overrun with hotties. Matter of fact, I'd rank ND 116th among 1-A schools in that category. I'll put us ahead of the service academies and BYU in that regard, but that's it.

That having been said, that can't possibly be the reason for ND's downfall. I'm told that the quality of women has improved since my day -- at a minimum, they're far more numerous now than they were then. And for much of ND's glory run in college football, it was an all-male school.
No way on Earth Notre Dame has better looking chicks than BYU, West Point and the Chair Force Academy. I might give you the Naval Academy because I have never been to Annapolis but I highly doubt.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

One thing you have to factor in when considering the cat at ND is that there is an all girls college right across the street, as well as a JC that essentially shares acreage with. It doesn't put them on SEC level, but the tail available to the average ND male is underrated.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Those are Slumpbusters and he was taking one for the team right before the USC game.

Too bad it didn't work.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Holy Cross is a JC?
Yep. I don't know if they changed their name to drop the "junior college" part, but it is not a 4 year school.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Killian

Post by Killian »

Huh, interesting. Thanks for the link. I didn't realize they started 4 year programs there. I know a ton of people still essentially use it as a JC to try to get into ND.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

King Crimson wrote:that Clausen pic almost made me go blind. and not in the hair on your palms good way.
Thanks. :lol:
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Talking to a Mormon chick is like talking to a bag of flour.

Welcome back, Sky.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield