Post Traumatic Blowback?...Call It

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post Traumatic Blowback?...Call It

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

A tour too many? Or just an apocalyptic religious man?

Virginia suspect 'hid explosives'

Suspected gunman Christopher Speight (centre) is led out of police HQ in Appomattox, 20 January
The suspect was brought to state police headquarters in Appomattox

Police say they have found a "multitude" of explosives at a home in the US state of Virginia where eight people were shot on Tuesday.

Bomb experts searched the rural property after the suspect in the shootings gave himself up after an all-night manhunt.

Police say they are exploding the devices hidden both in and outside the suspect's house.

Medical examiners will try to identify the victims once the area is secured.

'Weapons-trained'

The suspect is reported to have been personally acquainted with the victims.

The man, named as Christopher Speight, 39, turned himself in at about 0710 (1210 GMT) after an all-night stand-off with police, who had surrounded woodland just outside the town of Appomattox.

The local sheriff said Mr Speight was wearing a bullet-proof vest when he surrendered, but was not armed and did not need any medical attention.

Sheriff O Wilson Staples said the suspect had shot at a helicopter which had been called to the scene, hitting its fuel tanks and forcing it to land.

Police are still searching for the high-powered rifle he is believed to have used. The sheriff said that based on the weapons found in the house, it was likely the suspect had been trained in the use of firearms.
Before God was, I am
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Post Traumatic Blowback?...Call It

Post by SunCoastSooner »

He was re-enacting the surrender of General Lee...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

It's all the Jews' fault.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Diogenes wrote:It's all the Jews' fault.
That's a blanket statement you should be ashamed of.

:x
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Ask Jimmy Rimjob, he would know.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You hang by a thread, you horrendous vagcrust. Maybe we'll use that mini axe to cut you off.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Hey, I'm not dissin' anyone. Jimmy Rimjob has been my greatest inspiration. Only a superior intellect such as mvscal's could even begin to conjure this level of excellence...

jimmyrimjob wrote: RAHHHH---LEYYY!!! [fingergun]YOU DA MAN!!!![/fingergun] HEhehe!!

Heya buddy, I know you ain't gay or nuthin and I know Iain't like that, but I think it would be kinda fuckkin awsome if you lick my shitpipe.

Whaddya say, fella?
This is the kind of trolling the likes of which I can only hope to aspire. :(
Last edited by Lillian Vernon on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Dude, you're DEFENDING Jimmy Rimjob.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jsc810 wrote:Let he who has not created a shit troll cast the first stone.

:oops:
~throws stones willy nilly~
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

LV, on this board, mvscal has been consistently funny and rackable for the five year duration, just as he has been everywhere else that I've read him. You'll have a tough time making the case otherwise...as a matter of fact, you'll just look even worse doing so.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

PSUFAN wrote:LV, on this board, mvscal has been consistently funny and rackable for the five year duration, just as he has been everywhere else that I've read him. You'll have a tough time making the case otherwise...as a matter of fact, you'll just look even worse doing so.
Now you're defending Jimmy Rimjob too?

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

PSU wrote:LV, on this board, mvscal has been consistently funny and rackable for the five year duration, just as he has been everywhere else that I've read him. You'll have a tough time making the case otherwise...as a matter of fact, you'll just look even worse doing so.
She's also going to have an even harder time of it if all she ever plans on doing is bringing up .net. Nobody here gives a fuck what goes on at .net.

Sooner or later, LV is going to have to earn her bones here. All her incessant bragging about what she does on other boards will never matter until she can bring something to this table. So far, all she's brought here are pics of a nice body, a funny axe, tons of onanism and an overflowing fuckload of really bad posts.
Last edited by Van on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

PSUFAN wrote:LV, on this board, mvscal has been consistently funny and rackable for the five year duration, just as he has been everywhere else that I've read him.

Only to simpletons.

ImageImage
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Diogenes wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:LV, on this board, mvscal has been consistently funny and rackable for the five year duration, just as he has been everywhere else that I've read him.

Only to simpletons.
Nah, the style of poster that these boards appreciate - mvscal has that schtick down and is consistent with it. I mean even going down in flames he brings it and he brings it funny. Truly a talent, one that only a few folks around here have.

Agree or disagree with the dude, he's got it and it makes for a great read.

Well, I reckon I just walked right smack into that one. :mrgreen:
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

At least you didn't explicitly defend Jimmy Rimjob. :lol:
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom In VA wrote:
Diogenes wrote:

Only to simpletons.
Nah, the style of poster that these boards appreciate - mvscal has that schtick down and is consistent with it. I mean even going down in flames he brings it and he brings it funny. Truly a talent, one that only a few folks around here have.

Agree or disagree with the dude, he's got it and it makes for a great read.

Actually the reason the leftist clowns here find him so entertaining is because of his stupidity, racism and cowardice. He's their wet dream of what a 'conservative' is supposed to be.

Just another tedious bitch.

ImageImage
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Plus he is a hypocrite who claims to be "above" shit trolling, refuses to tolerate the trolling of others, yet thinks he's being hilarious with his "Jimmy Rimjob" alter ego. :lol:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well Dio, we disagree.

Stupidity ? Nah. Hard headed, stubborn, bull headed etc.. but not stupid.

Racism ? C'mon, you buy that ? I don't. Sure I might be wrong, I've broken it down before, the comments mvscal makes about blacks are the behaviors they've inherited from the whites they were exposed to in the South.
What some portray as "authentic black culture" is actually a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture. Such a dysfunctional white culture Sowell maintains, in turn derived from the ‘Cracker culture’ of certain regions in Britain, mainly the harsh English borderlands, origin of many 'cracker' migrants. Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, including an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery.

Sowell also provides figures to support his argument that there was a far bigger divide between the cracker/redneck culture of the Southern and Applachian regions and the culture of more northerly Americans, than between whites and blacks. E.g. Northern blacks tried to stop redneck blacks coming up from the South, and the same happened between northern whites and redneck whites. This thesis is the title essay of Sowell's book Black Rednecks and White Liberals.[30]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell

He rejects a behavior NOT a race.

Cowardice ? Not buying it.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Lillian Vernon wrote:Plus he is a hypocrite who claims to be "above" shit trolling, refuses to tolerate the trolling of others, yet thinks he's being hilarious with his "Jimmy Rimjob" alter ego. :lol:
Well what you posted from it was funny. It made me laugh anyway.

The intentional mispelling = concern for being caught and/or typing in a hurry to submit something the author thought was very clever and was probably laughing to him/herself.

The imagery = Both the imagery of the above author composing the piece AND the imagery supplied in the piece, [fingergun] ? It's almost as if I was there witnessing this Jimmy Rimjob fella quite innocently walking up to someone and saying that with his finger extended in that cheesy pose.

The concept = The concept of Jimmy Rimjob in and of itself is funny, I don't know why, perhaps because I'm actually writing this to defend a troll named Jimmy Rimjob is what makes it funny.

There's just a whole lot of funny going on there.

The icing on the cake is that it is mvscal. It shows another side to the blustery, crass, insightful and knowledgeable troll we've all enjoyed reading over the years.

I picture Archie Bunker acting goofy, playing jokes, light hearted and fun.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Lillian Vernon wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:LV, on this board, mvscal has been consistently funny and rackable for the five year duration, just as he has been everywhere else that I've read him. You'll have a tough time making the case otherwise...as a matter of fact, you'll just look even worse doing so.
Now you're defending Jimmy Rimjob too?

"Jimmy Rimjob" means nothing to me - clearly that isn't the case for you.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom In VA wrote:Well Dio, we disagree.

Stupidity ? Nah. Hard headed, stubborn, bull headed etc.. but not stupid.

Racism ? C'mon, you buy that ? I don't. Sure I might be wrong, I've broken it down before, the comments mvscal makes about blacks are the behaviors they've inherited from the whites they were exposed to in the South.
What some portray as "authentic black culture" is actually a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture. Such a dysfunctional white culture Sowell maintains, in turn derived from the ‘Cracker culture’ of certain regions in Britain, mainly the harsh English borderlands, origin of many 'cracker' migrants. Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, including an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery.

Sowell also provides figures to support his argument that there was a far bigger divide between the cracker/redneck culture of the Southern and Applachian regions and the culture of more northerly Americans, than between whites and blacks. E.g. Northern blacks tried to stop redneck blacks coming up from the South, and the same happened between northern whites and redneck whites. This thesis is the title essay of Sowell's book Black Rednecks and White Liberals.[30]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Sowell

He rejects a behavior NOT a race.

Cowardice ? Not buying it.
Leaving the inability to do simple math aside, the fact that the bitch follows people around to demonstrate his ignorance of history-and then starts deleting their posts once he ends up with a boot up his ass covers 1 and 3. The racism is obvious. Just because you find it amusing doesn't make it any less vile and pathetic.

ImageImage
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Jsc810 wrote:Let he who has not created a shit troll cast the first stone.

:oops:
We... are... all... fucked!!!
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

All right, enough of your boring, tedious twaddle about "trolls" and who thinks babs was ever "funny." Are you guys fifteen year-old pimply school boys?

It seems our Virginia wannabe commando was more like one of you wannabe jar heads--all in his room..."pow".."pow"...and finally--unlike you, actually going outside and shooting the fuck out everybody. Okay, perhaps he would have been a good and proper modern soldier for the Permanent War. Perhaps he would have understood the mission.
Before God was, I am
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:All right, enough of your boring, tedious twaddle about "trolls" and who thinks babs was ever "funny." Are you guys fifteen year-old pimply school boys?

It seems our Virginia wannabe commando was more like one of you wannabe jar heads--all in his room..."pow".."pow"...and finally--unlike you, actually going outside and shooting the fuck out everybody.

Actually he was just a basket case who was afraid his sister and her hubby were going to steal his house. So he blew them and everyone else in the vicinity away.

But props on trying to use this tragedy to spin more of your idiotic anti-American bullshit.

ImageImage
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, right, ZioDog, I said he was just like one of you wannbe jar heads--living in a paranoid cocoon, etc. Except unlike you chickenhawks he actually applied finger to trigger.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Diogenes wrote: But props on trying to use this tragedy to spin more of your idiotic anti-American bullshit.
You see, this is where you're wrong.

In some ways, you are a lot like Felchco. In his own twisted way, he thinks he's trying to save America from disaster, just like you. You merely approach it from a different angle, but your desired outcome is identical...the salvation of a supposedly threatened state.

I, on the other hand applaud the ever quickening disintegration of the shit-heap formerly known as the United Snakes of America...and I don't give a fuck whether it's Democrat or Republican doing the flushing. You go ahead and level the place, my boys will be right there to clean up when the real revolution comes.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Martyred wrote:I, on the other hand applaud the ever quickening disintegration of the shit-heap formerly known as the United Snakes of America...and I don't give a fuck whether it's Democrat or Republican doing the flushing.

You and mvscum. We know.

ImageImage
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Martyred wrote: I, on the other hand applaud the ever quickening disintegration of the shit-heap formerly known as the United Snakes of America...and I don't give a fuck whether it's Democrat or Republican doing the flushing. You go ahead and level the place, my boys will be right there to clean up when the real revolution comes.
Here's B-juice and his boys "cleaning up" after the latest wave of layoffs, etc.

Nope. Save your gay pedo porn for your private use you fucking faggot
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: 'Cause I'm not looking at that shit.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Martyred wrote: I, on the other hand applaud the ever quickening disintegration of the shit-heap formerly known as the United Snakes of America...and I don't give a fuck whether it's Democrat or Republican doing the flushing. You go ahead and level the place, my boys will be right there to clean up when the real revolution comes.
Here's B-juice and his boys "cleaning up" after the latest wave of layoffs, etc.
-------------------------------------------------
Nice fuck-up, homo.
You and Dio are two side of the same faggot nationalist coin. Go felch yourselves.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

And what's up with that pic?

Rather than trying to make a meme stick to me, your just proving what a Diego-esque pedo you really are.
No doubt you've dropped a few gallons of sauce to that pic, you fucking diddler. Hang yourself.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's not pedo porn at all, but a revered and ancient part of your proud tradition. Don't project your own twisted heritage on me, okay? I don't have a strict law of genital mutilation in my ancestry. Why are you offended by your own proud cultural standards? Come now, clean up the little boy you just religiously sucked off, and start looking in the mirror. You know...the "moral mirror." Your little act of pretending to be dire and sarcastic is just a pitiful front. It's time to wakey wake, eh? 8) C'mon, it's time.
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

LTS TRN 2 wrote: I don't have a strict law of genital mutilation in my ancestry.
Your worn out gay porn VHS tape swears to the contrary.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

R-Jack wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:It's not pedo porn at all, but a revered and ancient part of your proud tradition.
I don't give a fuck what you call it Chester. Don't do it again.

Sooner or later, from under the table, out pops the cloven hoof...
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..