Is G dubya back on the bottle?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Is G dubya back on the bottle?

Post by smackaholic »

Watching him on foxnews talking with willy and barry hussein. Either he has a bad cold or he got fukkin' polluted last night.

rack him if he did.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Is G dubya back on the bottle?

Post by Wolfman »

If he has the same cold that I have, he could use a couple of belts of something stronger than Dr.Pepper.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, when you're a closeted homosexual and you've just finished an eight year run as (unelected) Puppet In Chief for the vile AIPAC contagion--facilitating and committing colossal international war crimes in the process--you'd be feeling a bit suicidal as well. What you saw in the Chimp's dazed remarks was a man fleeing the truth as much as he can.

...simper....whimper....squirm....
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well, when you're a closeted homosexual...
Nobody cares about your personal life.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:(unelected)
Why do you hate the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Florida ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well, when you're a closeted homosexual and you've just finished an eight year run as (unelected) Puppet In Chief for the vile AIPAC contagion--facilitating and committing colossal international war crimes in the process--you'd be feeling a bit suicidal as well. What you saw in the Chimp's dazed remarks was a man fleeing the truth as much as he can.

Lemme ask you a question that will seem irrelevant at this point. I'll connect the dots after you answer.

Are you a supporter of, or are you opposed to globalism?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Lillian Vernon wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well, when you're a closeted homosexual and you've just finished an eight year run as (unelected) Puppet In Chief for the vile AIPAC contagion--facilitating and committing colossal international war crimes in the process--you'd be feeling a bit suicidal as well. What you saw in the Chimp's dazed remarks was a man fleeing the truth as much as he can.

Lemme ask you a question...
Bad idea.

ImageImage
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Lillian Vernon wrote:

Lemme ask you a question that will seem irrelevant at this point. I'll connect the dots after you answer.

Are you a supporter of, or are you opposed to globalism?
Define globalism.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

The growing trend toward granting more authority to international organizations.

Eventually, One World Government, the "New World Order."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

"Lil," the globalism at the prospect of which of which you properly curl into a fetal position squall is actually that of the consolidated transnational corporate structures. The basic agenda for this concentration of wealth and power comes under the rather Orwellian term, "neo-liberalism." Look it up.

The Chimp and the odious criminals who installed him are desperately hoping they can somehow distract you from their thoroughly legal actions. How about a Permanent War on Terror? How about a foreclosure? :?
Before God was, I am
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

So, I'm guessing after wading through that clusterfuck of an answer that you oppose globalism?

Am I correct? The answer is "Yes?"

This is one of the most perplexing positions you left-wing whack jobs have.

You are in hysterics about globalism, yet you declare the war in Iraq was "illegal" when the US Congress gave Bush the authority through a constitutional process to invade Iraq, including Hildebeast and a slew of other Democrats. If you are so against globalism, then why are you so quick to declare that there is a higher authority than the US Constitution?

I don't even believe in the concept of "international law."

Treaties are the way we are supposed to deal with other countries on an individual or group basis. The whole concept of "international law" is total commie crap and is one of the biggest threats we face. The idea that we should have to consult with some international authority before defending ourselves is absurd and should be vigorously rejected. Whether you agreed we were defending ourselves by invading Iraq is irrelevant to the point that our elected leaders decided it was, making this whole left wing talking point of an "illegal war" complete BUNK.

If you want an example of an "illegal war," see the indiscriminate carpet-bombing of Serbian infrastructure and civilians with no approval from Congress.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

LV wrote:you declare the war in Iraq was "illegal" when the US Congress gave Bush the authority through a constitutional process to invade Iraq
The president is not constitutionally authorized to declare war.

Congress pussed out and passed a buck they had NO business passing.

If war was to be declared against Iraq, it was Congress who needed to do the declaring.

You're basically right with your concern about "globalism" and the disturbing fact that our elected officials seem pleased to place the nuts of international organizations under our nose.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

poptart wrote:If war was to be declared against Iraq, it was Congress who needed to do the declaring.
Ummm... That's essentially what they did by giving him the authority to invade.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Lillian Vernon wrote:So, I'm guessing that you oppose globalism?

Am I correct? The answer is "Yes?"
You are a twit. And, you are officially outed as "J-Mak," aka Weasel.

Okay, weasel, did you look up "Neo-Liberalism"? Obviously not if you're still squirming about "commie plots."

International law applies in all sorts of practical as well as technical situations. Who cares what an idiot like you thinks? The fact that the U.S. congress rolled over and allowed the unelected cabal of Cheney and company to launch a grotesquely illegal and immoral war is in fact very similar to their similar cave-in on repealing the Glass-Steagall act and other legislation regulating reckless banking practices. But while being passively accommodating is bad, it's not as pernicious and degrading as the initial criminals themselves--PNAC, AIPAC, etc.

Your fronting the cowardly fake bluster of some imaginary bellicose American jingoism is a tedious joke as usual.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Lillian Vernon wrote: I don't even believe in the concept of "international law."

Treaties are the way we are supposed to deal with other countries on an individual or group basis. The whole concept of "international law" is total commie crap and is one of the biggest threats we face. The idea that we should have to consult with some international authority before defending ourselves is absurd and should be vigorously rejected. Whether you agreed we were defending ourselves by invading Iraq is irrelevant to the point that our elected leaders decided it was, making this whole left wing talking point of an "illegal war" complete BUNK.
So what you are basically saying (or your talking points [pints?] are saying for you) is that the war in Iraq, which is specifically not okayed by Art 1 is fine by you, but 'international law' which are nothing more than treaties and are specifically okayed by Art 1 are not 'American' but 'Commie crap.' Do I have that about right?
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Do you two left-wing whack jobs believe we should sign on to an international criminal court?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Lillian Vernon wrote:Do you two left-wing whack jobs believe we should sign on to an international criminal court?
I think you should turn yourself in to whatever local magistrate will accommodate you. You are obviously in some disgusting state of self-humiliation--perhaps to the point of harming yourself.

Weasel, the idea of impersonating someone else just so you can blather the same tired crap is pretty sad. As to why you're pretending to be female...who cares? :lol:
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Don't answer my question with a question you stupid skank.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Lillian Vernon wrote:
poptart wrote:If war was to be declared against Iraq, it was Congress who needed to do the declaring.
Ummm... That's essentially what they did by giving him the authority to invade.
By the same token, they also gave him authority not to invade.

The founders set up the Constitution so that in the matter of UTMOST seriousness to the people -- WAR, it would be a decsion made by the people, which is Congress.

Congress (the people) didn't declare war in Iraq.

They said, "You do what you think, Mr. President."

The Constitution wasn't set up so that one dipshit in the oval office could send the country into war if HE said so.

Congress acted entirely irresponsibly, as did the president, who should have said to Congress, "Here is the case for war against Iraq -- vote for it, I urge you."

Congress didn't vote for it.

They voted to pass the buck.

Puss out.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Btw, keep your ridiculous shit troll out of the NFL Forum.

If you've got an issue with Scott, take it up via PM.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Middle Finger was responding to his ridiculous PM.

He rarely posts here since he has no game whatsoever, so I have no choice than to go where he is posting.

There is no mandated form a declaration of war by Congress must take, therefore their vote was a declaration of war. The decision was made by the proper branch. They could have said no, but they said YES.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

They didn't say yes.

They said for the president to make up his mind about it ... and either way was fine with them.

Article One, Section Eight says that Congress shall have power to declare war.

Nowhere does it say the president has such power.

I've already been around the block with mvscal about this and I can see that the same thing will happen with you.

See it as you wish.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

"Maybe" is not "no," so they didn't stop it.

I see your point that they were pussies about it, but it wasn't "illegal" like Clinton bombing Serbia without even bothering to consult Congress at all. In fact, several Congressmen put together a resolution to try to stop him and were ignored.

I just wonder why the left-wing whackos above were not in such a hysteria about that.

Wait. Clinton had a D after his name, so his deliberate massacre of civilians in Serbia could never be illegal.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Diogenes wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:

Lemme ask you a question...
Bad idea.

I told you.

ImageImage
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Moving Sale wrote:Don't answer my question with a question you stupid skank.
Why should I bother when it was such a stupid question?

The body of INTERNATIONAL LAW concocted by the United Nations called the "Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties" defines a TREATY as "an international agreement concluded between states in written form and governed by international law."

International laws may be termed "treaties," but they are not the same thing. It's just another way for this "world council" called the UN to stick their noses in everything. Treaties are more of a contractual agreement between states. International law would be the law that governs those contracts. See the difference, or are you this much of an idiot?

If two states have an agreement with each other, their OWN laws should govern how they handle it, not some panel of foreign bureaucrats. International law is one world government bullshit and if you are so opposed to globalism you should reject the concept as well.

Now answer my question as to whether or not we should sign on to the international criminal court.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut up. "J-Mak"--and stop pretending to be a chick.

International law is very necessary institution in a world of narrowing interests. Obviously Cheney and company don't want an international court because they'd be quickly indicted and convicted. Same withe Israeli government. And others. Criminals are like that.
Before God was, I am
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

And you think it's a good idea to give a foreign body of third-world tin pot dictators the authority to bring charges against our leaders?

I find that prospect more frightening than any of your tin foil mad hatter conspiracy theories.