Alabama- Texas

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Alabama- Texas

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Time to get serious with those championship game predictions. Get the last three other games outta the way and let's roll.

TCU-BSU? Should be a fun game to watch. But these two teams shoulda played in the Div II (or whatever it's called now) playoffs. Cincy played a better schedule than either of these teams and their only real game was against Oregon State. We saw how good the Bearcats were against Florida. These teams wanna play with the big boys? Play a real schedule and call us back.

Iowa-Georgia Tech? Wow. Paul Johnson's carzy-ass running game against a stout defense that's never seen an offense like Tech's. Could be a yawner.

Troy-Central Michigan? Whatever.

How about some scores for the Texas-Bama tussle? Come on, Longhorn fellers...let's see whatcha think's gonna happen Thursday night. I figured 5 losses in the bowls for SEC teams, but I think 4 will have to suffice.

I'll stick with what I posted elsewhere: 31-10 Alabama. Just can't see that Colt and company can do much damage against the Saban-Smart defense. Your two tough games showed how easy it is to shut down that one-dimensional offense. And once McElroy loosens up your D with passes to TE Peek and to Richardson outta the backfield, Mark Ingram and TR will be running wild. Sorta like what they did against Florida. Y'all just concentrate on the Bama running game. You know McElroy is pitiful...he couldn't start for but maybe 2 teams in the Big 12...remember? Maze, Jones, Hanks will be running wild in your secondary early. But don't worry about 'em 'cause McElroy is terrible.

Just recall that I picked Bama big against the Gators. And the Gators to blow out Cincinnati. Note: Please ignore the rest of my shitty picks all season and in the bowls.

I expect an exciting, tight game for maybe a half. But Bama will wear down Texas on both sides of the ball.

31-10 Alabama.

Bring it.

For the second time...
Sudden Sam wrote:...He was referring to Cincy, TCU, and Boise State. Now let's look at this realistically: None of those teams played a schedule that should allow them to play in a championship game...
Seriously, shut the fuck up Sam. I have a spot for you to chill, have a meal, and talk to people on your level of sports analysis... the children's table on Thanksgiving.

The SEC in bowls so far is 5-4... In your wins you've had to have the officials save Ole Miss' asses against Oklahoma State in the fourth quarter, Allbarn need overtime to beat the 5th place team in the Big 10, East Carolina damn near beat Arkiesaw and controlled most of the game, and Georgia relied on a shit load of special teams gaffs to defeat a sorry ass Texass A&M team. In your losses Tennessee got utterly embarrassed by Va Tech and South Carolina was creamed by UCONN.

The Mountain West so far UNDEFEATED... 4-0, 100% winning percentage; only one of the games has even had a shred of competition for them and that was their last team, 5th place finisher, to get into a bowl game against another conferences #3 team. Air Force demolished its opponent, BYU embarrassed Oregon State, and Utah creamed Cal.

Fact: TCU played, and beat, just as many teams who have actually won their bowl games as Bama has this season.

Fact: while playing those teams TCU held them to lower average offensive points than Bama while nearly doubling them in average points scored. Period, end of story!

Your SEC and overall football analysis already has your ass sitting at 11-18 in the bowl pick 'em in the slot you managed to procure only for the simple fact that the sun shined on a dog's ass one day and you magically won a week... if not for that you'd be sitting at dead last in non-qualifiers category...

Do yourself a favor and try to act inconspicuous for a few days until you get to play another team with a less impressive resume than TCU for the mythical national title because the national media has the SEC's cock in their and your mouth. The only thing this bowl season has re-enforced is that the SEC was an overrated normal conference like damn near everyone else this season... and that's a best case scenario... While the Mountain West was clearly a much more difficult conference than you, or even I, gave them credit for being.

Please continue to kick your own ass in here. The SEC hasn't proven shit.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Nice job taking Sam to the woodshed, SCS. :lol:

Bama 17
Texas 14
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Jsc810 wrote:But what do you think the score will be in the Alabama-Texas game?

I think Bama win by two TDs+ because Texass has folded offensively against its stiffest defensive competition throughout the season. Thankfully for them none of those teams had offenses worth a shit this year and could win games by barely kicking more field goals than the other.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: For the second time...
Sudden Sam wrote:...He was referring to Cincy, TCU, and Boise State. Now let's look at this realistically: None of those teams played a schedule that should allow them to play in a championship game...
Seriously, shut the fuck up Sam. I have a spot for you to chill, have a meal, and talk to people on your level of sports analysis... the children's table on Thanksgiving.

The SEC in bowls so far is 5-4... In your wins you've had to have the officials save Ole Miss' asses against Oklahoma State in the fourth quarter, Allbarn need overtime to beat the 5th place team in the Big 10, East Carolina damn near beat Arkiesaw and controlled most of the game, and Georgia relied on a shit load of special teams gaffs to defeat a sorry ass Texass A&M team. In your losses Tennessee got utterly embarrassed by Va Tech and South Carolina was creamed by UCONN.

The Mountain West so far UNDEFEATED... 4-0, 100% winning percentage; only one of the games has even had a shred of competition for them and that was their last team, 5th place finisher, to get into a bowl game against another conferences #3 team. Air Force demolished its opponent, BYU embarrassed Oregon State, and Utah creamed Cal.

Fact: TCU played, and beat, just as many teams who have actually won their bowl games as Bama has this season.

Fact: while playing those teams TCU held them to lower average offensive points than Bama while nearly doubling them in average points scored. Period, end of story!

Your SEC and overall football analysis already has your ass sitting at 11-18 in the bowl pick 'em in the slot you managed to procure only for the simple fact that the sun shined on a dog's ass one day and you magically won a week... if not for that you'd be sitting at dead last in non-qualifiers category...

Do yourself a favor and try to act inconspicuous for a few days until you get to play another team with a less impressive resume than TCU for the mythical national title because the national media has the SEC's cock in their and your mouth. The only thing this bowl season has re-enforced is that the SEC was an overrated normal conference like damn near everyone else this season... and that's a best case scenario... While the Mountain West was clearly a much more difficult conference than you, or even I, gave them credit for being.

Please continue to kick your own ass in here. The SEC hasn't proven shit.
WTF are you rambling about?!?!

What SEC prowess? I've said all year the league was down. I expected 5 SEC bowl losses.

WTF are you blathering about?

There was no SEC dominance talk by me. Hasn't been. The league is mediocre as a whole this year.

This is a thread to pick the Bama-Texas score.

Get a grip.
Bullshit all you have done is spout off about how much more difficult playing the SEC alone makes your schedule than TCU's just because they are in the Mountain west... do I need to hunt down the links to smother you in... where not only did my predictions about how the system, bowl games, etc. would play out but the Mountain West exceed those predictions and expectations by myself and numerous others? Can you find more than 3 people on this entire board who agree with you that Alabama's or Texas' schedules were more difficult than TCU's this season that aren't other SECBSH? Doubtful...

I also call bullshit about your claims that you said the SEC wasn't that good this season... as I recall you said that Vandy could clearly win 7 or 8 games in the MWC. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33909&hilit=TCU%2C+ ... st#p640662

Or here where you calling for the SEC to go 8-0 in the bowl season. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33909&hilit=TCU%2C+ ... 40#p640774

South Carolina lost to UConn... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33909&hilit=TCU%2C+ ... 40#p640788

Jesus Christos the more you open your mouth the farther your foot slides down your throat... I gave you the opportunity to just be inconspicuous for the next few days until you can come in waving the flags of your mythical national title game victory but you don't know when to stop do you? Even General Lee knew when the gig was up and had the decency to bow out gracefully... you should do the same while we get you some dressings for the leather you must be tasting.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:But what do you think the score will be in the Alabama-Texas game?

I think Bama win by two TDs+ because Texass has folded offensively against its stiffest defensive competition throughout the season. Thankfully for them none of those teams had offenses worth a shit this year and could win games by barely kicking more field goals than the other.

:lol:

You really do hate the SEC, don't you? Is it because you live in SEC country and have to hear it, or is it the fact that the SEC keeps winning titles at the Big 12's expense? Just curious..... I'd have to say it's both.
Allbarn has never done it... congrats on proving the point though. SECBSH to the rescue...

I don't hate the SEC either... I'm just sick of the BSHs claiming the high ground because of previous seasons. Been dealing with Sam on this issue for over 2 months now and so far have owned him in every capacity of the argument. All he has in reply is "Well we play in the SEC." as though that trumps every logical analysis and argument made by multiple posters from virtually every conference represented on the board for over two months.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:KYOA much? I never suggested the SEC's "lesser 8" would go 8-0 in bowls. Read it again. I said "if" they did...etc. It was a question posed to your assertions. I suggested that people like Matt Hayes of the Sporting News were outta their mind in predicting 8-10 wins.

I expected at least 5 losses. Does that sound like someone espousing the superiority of the SEC?!!?

The point I was making in many threads this year is that IF the MWC teams that you think are so strong were to play a full SEC...or PAC 10...or Big Ten, etc. schedule, they would not be undefeated. They would be mid-pack in those conferences...even as weak as those conferences are this year.
Umm KYOA much yourself? The majority of the MWC victories this bowl season have been against those Pac 10 teams, convincingly, that you assert they would be lucky to finish in the middle of the pack of. :meds: :lol:

I also notice that you're only able to reply to one of the links... telling in and of itself. Alabama has played almost the exact sort of schedule that TCU has this season and the bowl victories and ass whippings pretty back that up undeniably.
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

if the MWC was east of the Mississippi no member school would be able to walk for having been fellated by ESPN until the point of being way past sapped and flaccid.

the MWC has some pretty impressive scoreboard over the last 2 years. like it or not.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sudden Sam wrote: The point I was making in many threads this year is that IF the MWC teams that you think are so strong were to play a full SEC...or PAC 10...or Big Ten, etc. schedule, they would not be undefeated. They would be mid-pack in those conferences...even as weak as those conferences are this year.
Whatthefuckever.

The dumbfuck point you were somehow trying to make in this thread was dismissing TCU vs. BSU, one of whom will wind up undefeated (most likely TCU), as unworthy of any respect due to Cincy getting hammered by FLA.

That was and is the mistake you keep making and why you keep getting smacked. TCU isn't Cincy.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Cincy getting ballwaxed by Tebow and UF's DL and freakish DB's* is a critique of the Big East. not generalizable as a critique of the MWC or Boise.

though, if i'm Boise, i'm feeling pretty good that i don't have to play a real BCS heavy. as i've posted many times, i'm a believer in Patterson and TCU since seeing both the Frogs and Cincy last year play OU. TCU has real athletes across the board and esp. on D. i was hoping TCU would play Iowa, to tell the truth.

of course i say that, and Boise will beat TCU by 3 scores.

*it's a real luxury in a spread era to be able to go man in the d backfield or rush 3 or 4 and STILL get pressure.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Okay. I'm going to try one last time to make this clear:

If Air Force, TCU, BYU, Utah...whoever...played 8 games against Big 12, Big Ten, SEC, etc. competition, they would not win all their games. This year they would probably finish mid-pack...if that high. They would not do well playing week in, week out against the level of competition those conferences...even in a weak year...provide.

That's as clear as I can possibly make it.
Bwahahahahaha... you mean like Mississppi State, Ole Miss, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkiesaw, Allbarn, Vanderbilt, South Carolina, and Kentucky this season? Or anyone not named Texas in the Big 12? TCU, Utah, and BYU finish no worse than 2nd in any of those conferences divisions and almost certainly win the Big 12 North. Air Force finishes no worse than third in any of the four divisions this season and has a damn good shot at winning the Big 12 North.

Fact of the matter is that the upper half of MWC has scoreboard on just about every conference in the country over the last two years per the actual results on the field and there is no way to spin it otherwise... especially coming from bama fan who was bitch slapped by Utah last season. The top four in MWC has been just as good as the top halves of every other conference in the country for three years now... their bottom half is no worse than the shit that most other conferences have been putting out with the only difference being they actually play almost exclusively a FBS schedule ever season. I already showed a month ago how the just the SEC West alone had played almost twice as many FCS opponents as the entire MWC conference did this season and the West played fewer than the East did. The fact of the matter is that the MWC has scoreboard on every conference in existence right now this bowl season and have yet to have but one game even competitive... they have basically steam rolled all comers. 100% winning percentage > 55.6 winning percentage no matter where you learned to do you math.
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

This reminds me of this topic a few years ago......:meds:

Texas played its worst game of the year against Nebraska. Most of that had to do with the scheme we ran and Nebraska's defense. We still held them to 106 total yards. Alabama is a great team. I think they are the 2nd best in America. That being said, I think 31-10 is a retarded prediction. This will be a close game. I think Texas will win.

Texas 31
Bama 23
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:You know - I wondered where all of this B12BSH love for the MWC was from, and then it dawned on me - BYU beat OU in game 1.

There we go. Knew there was a valid reason. :D
that's a convenient theory for you but Utah waxed Bama last year, as well. seriously, for me, it's living in Colorado and being a big fan of Troy Calhoun at AFA....and based on the actual scores of games played and not some BSH conjecture about "playing a full schedule". i think the MWC is pretty close to deserving a BCS bid since i think, living here and seeing the actual football games, that the MWC is *at least as good* as the Big East and ACC. just doesn't have the population density to "merit" a big media love-fest.

while it is so unpopular it's impossible to adequately render in words when i suggest this to my CU buddies, i think Colorado should join the MWC and add maybe Boise and then you have a BCS bid worthy league imo.
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:You know - I wondered where all of this B12BSH love for the MWC was from, and then it dawned on me - BYU beat OU in game 1.

Has nothing what so ever to do with that. You want to hunt down the link from last year where we discussed whether or not the MWC was deserving of an automatic BCS bid in the future, especially over the Big East if someone had to go, feel free to do so. But I was on record in this joint at least 14 months prior to OU's loss to BYU as to my belief that the MWC should be invited to the "Big Boys" table. Over the last three years the upper half of their conference has played just as well and been just as dangerous anyone else in the country's... even more so this season. The scores, especially during Bowl season, back that up to a point where it shouldn't even be an issue up for debate any longer. Ditch the Big Least if you must but the MWC has the ability, coaching, and talent to hang.
Harvdog wrote:This reminds me of this topic a few years ago......:meds:

Texas played its worst game of the year against Nebraska. Most of that had to do with the scheme we ran and Nebraska's defense. We still held them to 106 total yards. Alabama is a great team. I think they are the 2nd best in America. That being said, I think 31-10 is a retarded prediction. This will be a close game. I think Texas will win.

Texas 31
Bama 23
Notice I am rather absent in that thread Harv? I knew going into that game it was going to be a hell of a lot closer than anyone would give credit for it being and a damn good shot that Texas would win... If my ex-wife were around she'd be the first to tell you I was rather upset because I said for weeks going in that those Uterus Orange afterbirth colored bastards are going to win the title... as a Die Hard, Crimson bleeding, Sooner there is no way in hell you were going to catch me publicly siding with Texass in anything other than a cripple fight against Mexico. :D

Having said that... this year's Texas isn't the 2005 Texas and make whatever excuses you like about why you did or did not perform this season in certain games the fact of the matter is that you played two truly outstanding defenses who both pretty well gave you fits and shut down the Texas offense (that's in stark contrast to the previous National Title team) but neither one had the offensive prowess to put up more than a cripple fight in their games. Texas is severely lacking in the rushing department and playing one dimensional ball against Bama is not going to bring a W home against their D. Just the way I see it.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:
King Crimson wrote:

that's a convenient theory for you but Utah waxed Bama last year,.

Exactly. Should we bring up how Florida waxed OU in the Championship Game LAST year as well? Not really. not relevant.
while that has absolutely nothing to do with the MWC and Utah beating Bama does.....i like how you can only think in terms of the ad hominem response. OMG someone said something that wasn't effusive submission or praise to the holy SEC, attack their team! goes to show that you without any doubt are the biggest BSH on this board. you can't even think objectively enough to not turn every gawdammned post into some way to suck your own 2 inch SEC cock. you using the word relevant is an interesting irony for ya, that i give you.

I went to Vanderbilt. I've seen SEC jerkoff fan up close. you=it.
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:I think the MWC wasn't that bad at all this year - at least the top 4 teams. However - one can't deny the fact that they were basically playing shit teams in their bowl games.
Kind of like playing... ohhhhh say... East Carolina (and needing OT to win a game you had been behind for the entire regulation against), Texas A&M, Northwestern (and once again needing overtime and an injury to a kicker to win), Cincinnati, and UConn. Well when you put it like that it's obvious how much better the SEC is than anyone else including undefeated conferences in their Bowl games. :meds: :doh:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
King Crimson wrote:

that's a convenient theory for you but Utah waxed Bama last year,.

Exactly. Should we bring up how Florida waxed OU in the Championship Game LAST year as well? Not really. not relevant.

Getting beat by ten points and having the lead late in the third quarter is getting waxed? Jesus, how the hell do you describe what happened to Bama last season, or Tennessee and SoCar this bowl season... fucking moronic. :meds:
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote:
King Crimson wrote:I went to Vanderbilt. I've seen SEC jerkoff fan up close. you=it.
Ahhhhh. Okay - I purchased Vandy a few months back. :D

I didn't melt like you did when I mentioned last year's title game. B12BSH's (like you) still seem to be bitter about how their teams are doing in recent Championship Games. Hell - I reckon I'd be bitter, too. Enjoy your melt, though. :D
while we haven't met in person, i think you are making a pretty good run for being among the dumbest people i've ever met. you are like the change machine where you slide in your 1 dollar bill....you know that 4 quarters of moron is coming right back.

all you have is this same tired act about SEC bunnyhumping.
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Getting beat by ten points and having the lead late in the third quarter is getting waxed? Jesus, how the hell do you describe what happened to Bama last season, or Tennessee and SoCar this bowl season... fucking moronic. :meds:
Now why didn't you read the whole thing? Give me a break. OU was never in that game. They were out-manned from the get-go - just like they've been in every NC game they've been in the last few years.

A&M had their shot with HFA against UGA. What happened? Missouri against Navy? What happened there? Oklahoma St. (in their own fucking back yard) had a chance against Ole Miss. What happened there?

Looks to me like your "Better than all the other conferences" conference is 0-2 against that lil' ole' shitty SEC so far.... :D
Dude did you even watch the fucking title game last season? Are are you just ignorant to the game of football? Oklahoma turned the ball over twice inside the Florida 10 yard line... one of those off a freak tipped ball on the goal line. Oklahoma had out gained Florida convincingly in total yards at half time and if not for choking twice inside the ten would have been up at least 17-7. Oklahoma drove the ball more consistently than Florida did, hence the advantage in first downs. Oklahoma's passing attack outperformed Florida's as well. The game was tied with seven minutes left to play and was closer than the SEC title game. Florida came up with a huge play by Percy Harvin (who should have been the MVP of that game hands down over Teblow and a travesty he wasn't) that got them down to the 4 yard line.

Every game? Dude you're on drugs. A dropped ball in the end zone with five minutes left in the game that hit the #1 receiver wide ass open cost us the game against LSU. We out gained them 2 yards to 1 in the second half and outscored them as well.

The only truly ass kicking we received was from a Pac 10 team not an SEC one. Pull the cock out of your stomach, please.

Who the fuck is arguing in favor of the Big 12 in this thread any fucking ways? Are that fucking dense or just that damn ignorant that you can't comprehend the at least three posts where I said they would hang with the Big 12 and all of them with the exception of Wyoming would probably have won the Big 12 North. Making a compelling and logical argument for the case at hand is far from your strong suit today Spray... come back and try again tomorrow... if you can dislodge the SEC ball sack from the back of your throat.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Yes, when last year's THIRD place MWC team walks into the Big XII's backyard to play the defending conference champs, in a stadium full of the other team's fans, knocks out their prized QB, and wins a game while missing their leading rusher for the past two seasons, then maybe that conference has a few teams that can ball.

No matter the evidence to the contrary, we still get tard drippings like this:
Sudden Sam wrote:Sudden SamThe point I was making in many threads this year is that IF the MWC teams that you think are so strong were to play a full SEC...or PAC 10...or Big Ten, etc. schedule, they would not be undefeated. They would be mid-pack in those conferences...even as weak as those conferences are this year.

While that take is pure garbage on its face, the delicious irony is that it comes from the fan of a team that ran up a 12-0 regular season in '09 against a bunch of nobodies then folded like a chair under Mark Mangino when they had to play a real team. SCS has been poleaxing Sam from one thread to another with actual evidence, but all Sam can hide behind is the "superiority" of teams like Kentucky, Miss. St., South Carolina - teams who supposedly comprise some bataan death march even though they play no one, beat no one, don't even come close to sniffing their conference's major bowls and only get eligible in the first place because they play the lowest of the low in D-1.

Hell, SS even had Van sticking up for the MWC in one thread.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

King Crimson wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
King Crimson wrote:I went to Vanderbilt. I've seen SEC jerkoff fan up close. you=it.
Ahhhhh. Okay - I purchased Vandy a few months back. :D

I didn't melt like you did when I mentioned last year's title game. B12BSH's (like you) still seem to be bitter about how their teams are doing in recent Championship Games. Hell - I reckon I'd be bitter, too. Enjoy your melt, though. :D
while we haven't met in person, i think you are making a pretty good run for being among the dumbest people i've ever met. you are like the change machine where you slide in your 1 dollar bill....you know that 4 quarters of moron is coming right back.

all you have is this same tired act about SEC bunnyhumping.
A lot of that has do with the fact that Allbarn has never done shit and probably never will... I'm sure he'd be devastated if he ever looked up what Vet and Farmer College of South Alabama's record was against Oklahoma... and what happened to their sole Heisman Trophy Wiener in our previous match up on the field...

And we're also not 0-2 against the SEC... Oklahoma is 19-13-3 against the SEC... to include the wiping our dicks on every available set of drapes in New Orleans after ass raping Allbarn and our bitch for life Patty Sullivan in the Sugar Bowl where the scrubs were in at the beginning of the fourth quarter and already having broken just about every rushing record the Sugar Bowl had at the time... including most rushing yards which still stands to this day.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

King Crimson wrote: while we haven't met in person, i think you are making a pretty good run for being among the dumbest people i've ever met. you are like the change machine where you slide in your 1 dollar bill....you know that 4 quarters of moron is coming right back.
bwahaha... outfuckingstanding.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Papa Willie wrote:You really do hate the SEC, don't you? Is it because you live in SEC country...
Wait a second...weren't you the one railing on the fact no part of Florida considers itself "SEC country?"
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

I just read this whole thread and now I'm sweating.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Bama 21
UT 18
"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Bama 24
Texas 13
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

SunCoastSooner wrote:.

And we're also not 0-2 against the SEC... Oklahoma is 19-13-3 against the SEC... to include the wiping our dicks on every available set of drapes in New Orleans after ass raping Allbarn and our bitch for life Patty Sullivan in the Sugar Bowl where the scrubs were in at the beginning of the fourth quarter and already having broken just about every rushing record the Sugar Bowl had at the time... including most rushing yards which still stands to this day.
and the late, great Jack Mildren. the godfather of the wishbone. Greg Pruitt, too. Pruitt averaged 9 yards a carry that year. 9.

edit: Pruitt may have averaged 9 yards a carry the next year.
Last edited by King Crimson on Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sudden Sam wrote:Big mistake bringing up my thoughts on all-conquering powerhouse TCU in a thread I intended to be a score prediction thread.
Big mistake? Not really, since we got priceless gems like this.
TCU-BSU? Should be a fun game to watch. But these two teams shoulda played in the Div II (or whatever it's called now) playoffs. Cincy played a better schedule than either of these teams and their only real game was against Oregon State. We saw how good the Bearcats were against Florida. These teams wanna play with the big boys? Play a real schedule and call us back.
What was your intention, again? In your initial post in this thread you devoted twice as much effort and verbage into denigrating TCU-BSU, their conference, and their schedule, as you did talking about the MNC.

That blew right the fuck up in your BSH face for the umpteenth time.

Tell me, when you were a kid, did your parents have to hide the matches to keep you from burning down the house?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

War Wagon wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Big mistake bringing up my thoughts on all-conquering powerhouse TCU in a thread I intended to be a score prediction thread.
Big mistake? Not really, since we got priceless gems like this.
What was your intention, again? In your initial post in this thread you devoted twice as much effort and verbage into denigrating TCU-BSU, their conference, and their schedule, as you did talking about the MNC.

That blew right the fuck up in your BSH face for the umpteenth time.

Tell me, when you were a kid, did your parents have to hide the matches to keep you from burning down the house?
I have to say the nicest and most finely polished turd he has laid so far in this entire two month fiasco is this gem...
Sudden Sam wrote:
playing New Mexico doesn't equate with playing Mississippi State. Playing Air Force doesn't equate with playing South Carolina.

Etc, etc.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33909&hilit=TCU%2C+ ... 40#p640788

Remind us all how Miss Stake was able to fare against Houston, at home? How did that same Houston fare against the #4 team from the MWC (Air Force) on a "neutral field" (I put that in quotations since the game was held in the state of Texas) just a couple of days ago? For the love of G-d it's no wonder you can't even garner a breaking even campaign in the pick 'em or Bowl challenge... it's like discussing the sport with someone from an Eastern European nation having these conversations with you.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Sam just getting worked in this thread. :lol:

Texas- 20
Tide- 17
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Papa Willie wrote: And you're too motherfucking stupid to realize that if the Big 12 was a man with a 12 inch dick, you'd only share about 2 inches every Easter. Fuck man - give it a rest. If you think you're not a B12BSH, you paid the wrong fucking shrink.... Get yo money back.
that's the best you can do?
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Dude did you even watch the fucking title game last season? Are are you just ignorant to the game of football? Oklahoma turned the ball over twice inside the Florida 10 yard line
I can picture it now:

OU Fan: We're doing the best at this. It doesn't matter that we keep coughing the ball up, we're the better team and they should give us the fucking points anyway! Just 'cuz we're Okahoma!
... one of those off a freak tipped ball on the goal line. Oklahoma had out gained Florida convincingly in total yards at half time and if not for choking twice inside the ten would have been up at least 17-7. Oklahoma drove the ball more consistently than Florida did, hence the advantage in first downs. Oklahoma's passing attack outperformed Florida's as well. The game was tied with seven minutes left to play and was closer than the SEC title game. Florida came up with a huge play by Percy Harvin (who should have been the MVP of that game hands down over Teblow and a travesty he wasn't) that got them down to the 4 yard line.
Translation: They should have just given us the game at the half because we outgained 'em!!!!!!!

Here are the stats from that game. Guess which team is on the left. (It would be Florida)

First Downs 24 25
Total Yards 480 363
Passing 231 256
Rushing 249 107
Penalties 8-81 4-31
3rd Down Conversions 12-17 6-13
4th Down Conversions 0-0 0-2
Turnovers 2 2
Possession 34:57 25:03

God damn, man? You're seriously making excuses to the point of where you're saying "we out played them for a quarter or two? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every game? Dude you're on drugs. A dropped ball in the end zone with five minutes left in the game that hit the #1 receiver wide ass open cost us the game against LSU. We out gained them 2 yards to 1 in the second half and outscored them as well.
Guess which team is on the right? (It would be LSU)

1st Downs 12 13
Total Yards 154 312
Passing 102 153
Rushing 52 159
Penalties 11-70 8-65
3rd Down Conversions 4-15 6-17
4th Down Conversions 1-3 0-1
Turnovers 2 3
Possession 28:41 31:19
The only truly ass kicking we received was from a Pac 10 team not an SEC one. Pull the cock out of your stomach, please.
You mean for a quarter or two? There ya go. You've received your statistics. Oh yeah - USC beat the shit out of you, too.
Who the fuck is arguing in favor of the Big 12 in this thread any fucking ways? Are that fucking dense or just that damn ignorant that you can't comprehend the at least three posts where I said they would hang with the Big 12 and all of them with the exception of Wyoming would probably have won the Big 12 North. Making a compelling and logical argument for the case at hand is far from your strong suit today Spray... come back and try again tomorrow... if you can dislodge the SEC ball sack from the back of your throat.
You're the one all worked up into little balls of m2 poop. You're still pissed because your beloved Okahomo team crapped out this year. You're trying to validate them by saying BYU is the greatest team in the land. It's just that obvious.

Point is (and I've made this statement more than once), is that everybody in here is a Ball Sucking Homer. You wouldn't be a CF fan if you weren't. You're a B12BSH. I'm a SECBSH. Mgo is a B10BSH. Van is a P10BSH. I can go on and on if you'd like????? It's okay, buddy - it's how we all are!!!! You completely have ignored the fact that I haven't been janking on the MWC that much at all, but I've just got a feeling you're douching yourself in the nasty habit of selective reading.

Stick to the Civil War. You do do (no pun intended) that good!
LSU 21-14 Oklahoma single digit points... how many SEC teams stayed within 7 points of LSU that year... let me help you out... 2

24-14 Florida. How many SEC Teams stayed within that margin again? One... the Ole Miss team that beat them.

I don't need to be upset about OU "crapping out" in a season where we finished with one starting Olineman (not to mention a walk on starting in the bowl game because nobody is left), a Heisman trophy winner, and a preseason top 10 predicted draft pick TE amongst other various injuries. I went to school through the Blake era... a rebuilding season with a shit ton of injuries once every five or six years I can deal with. Especially when in the other four I five I can expect to exceed anything the team you pull for accomplishes 95% of the time. Hell I don't even know why I just wasted my time defending losing in a national title game to a guy who has never seen his team in one and never will... hell a guy who hasn't even seen his team play for as many conference titles as I have seen my Alma Mater win national titles.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:A lot of that has do with the fact that Allbarn has never done shit and probably never will... I'm sure he'd be devastated if he ever looked up what Vet and Farmer College of South Alabama's record was against Oklahoma... and what happened to their sole Heisman Trophy Wiener in our previous match up on the field...

When in doubt - go back to a game in 1971. Oh - and we outplayed OU for one quarter, so you should have given us the game (based on your stutter-fucked logic). One game. :D You go, girl! Just remember - it's always easier to be a big fish in a small pond....

PS: Auburn is 7-5 against your superior conference. How did that happen?
Actually you didn't even out play our scrubs in the fourth quarter... they racked up another 122 rushing yards and a TD on you. Nobody, other than you, has compared the Big 12 to the SEC...

You're also not 7-5 against institutions currently in the Big 12... but after having looked up the answers I could understand why you would want to spin it in that manner hoping nobody would look into the fact or lack there of being a fact... Allbarn is in fact 12-14-1 against Big 12 schools:
Vs Baylor 2-1-1 ... 2-1-1
Vs Colorado 1-0... 3-1-1
Vs Kansas 2-0... 5-1-1
Vs Kansas State 3-0... 8-1-1
Vs Mizzou 0-1... 8-2-1
Vs Nebraska 1-3... 9-5-1
Vs Oklahoma 0-1... 9-6-1
Vs Texas 3-5... 12-11-1
Vs Texas A&M 0-2... 12-13-1
Vs Texas Tech 0-1... 12-14-1
The other schools you have never faced.

In Bowl games against Big 12 schools you're 2-8
Vs Baylor 0-1
Vs Colorado 1-0... 1-1
Vs Mizzou 0-1... 1-2
Vs Nebraska 0-2... 1-4
Vs Oklahoma 0-1... 1-5
Vs Texas 1-1... 2-6
Vs aTm... 0-1... 2-7
Vs. Texas Tech 0-1... 2-8

Per: http://football.stassen.com/records/opponent.html

I thought maybe you meant since the Big 8 and partial SWC merger but low and behold you couldn't have meant that because you've only faced two teams in that time from the Big 12... Kansas State and Nebraska. http://www.jhowell.net/cf/scores/Auburn.htm

So basically you would be nothing more than a middle of the pack wind sucker in the Big 12 traditionally just like your traditional sucking off of your conference affiliates in the SEC, Congrats, I guess.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
Hell I don't even know why I just wasted my time defending losing in a national title game to a guy who has never seen his team in one and never will... hell a guy who hasn't even seen his team play for as many conference titles as I have seen my Alma Mater win national titles.
Big fish. Little pond.

Wanna check which conference has more AP and Coaches poll national titles smart ass? I already know the answer but think you should actually do the leg work for once... feel free to get back to me after you have figured out which is traditionally the small pond.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:

Evidently, all you're going to do is huff, puff and throw a baby fit. You do realize you're only making me laugh when you do this?

Now pay attention: BIG FISH in a LITTLE POND. Mkay?

Does that make Allbarn a little fish in a little pond?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:

Evidently, all you're going to do is huff, puff and throw a baby fit. You do realize you're only making me laugh when you do this?

Now pay attention: BIG FISH in a LITTLE POND. Mkay?

Does that make Allbarn a little fish in a little pond?
Right now it makes us an average fish in an ocean. :P

Not so much... :lol:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:[

Well - at least you're not B12BSHomering.

http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/rec ... n&limit=50

Try again.

I get it... you only want to count certain schools that are in our conference in certain years and ignore the rest of the games... I wish the rest of us could get away with that in the real world. :meds:

The records I have listed for the individual institutions in the conference are correct. You have a losing record against schools currently in the Big 12. But if you want your back patted for beating up on Kansas and Kansas State, traditionally two of the worst three teams in the conference for the vast majority of your wins (all but 2) you're looking in the wrong place.

At least when you brought in Oklahoma (not I) to this conversation it still had a better record against the teams in your conference than Allbarn (no matter how you spin it and which set of numbers you want to toss and keep) and it wasn't accumulated playing the patsies... It was done so by garning winning records against Alabama, Tennessee, Auburn, and LSU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

One more time, for the slow among you: neither BSU nor TCU could go thru an SEC, Big Ten, Big 12, etc. schedule and remain undefeated.
This season? Who knows? You don't, I don't, nobody does. I don't know why you labor so hard arguing hypotheticals. I guess it's easier for you to make your point when there's no evidence one way or the other. The best I would concede to you is that the chances of it happening probably decreases, but that's it.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sam, "not going undefeated" isn't the same thing as being "mid-pack," which is where you said TCU or Boise would be in any BCS conference. If you gave TCU or Boise either the Gator or Longhorn schedules they not only wouldn't be mid-pack, they likely run the table.

There is no way either team doesn't win the Big XII North, and they come in no worse than second in the Big XII South or either division of the SEC. Who were they going to finish behind? Nebraska? Georgia? These are four-loss teams, who lost both in-conference and OOC games.

The whole "week in, week out meatgrinder" argument holds no water when all you're faced with each week are patsies like S. Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi St, Vandy, Arkansas, etc. These are not good teams. Take away their lame OOC schedules and they're not even .500 teams. Fuck, even Auburn only went 4-5 in games that mattered.

Playing in the SEC this year wasn't the least bit difficult, unlesss you were Kentucky. Florida? They played nobody, in conference or OOC. They played a one game schedule, with their lone game being the roadie against meh LSU.

Texas played nobody. Their only game was a wash-out, when everyone for OU got hurt. Even so, they nearly lost to the only two teams with any D they played all season long, and neither of those teams had any offense.

The thing I don't get, Sam, is how you keep admitting that the SEC was down this year, yet you still somehow keep acting like an SEC schedule was so tough. If the conference is down, and they don't play anybody OOC, then where are these tough schedules? If you're not forced to play Bama and Florida, what was so tough about an SEC schedule this year? More to the point, what was so tough about a Florida schedule, since they got to avoid both Bama and Florida while playing nobody OOC. Who on the Texas schedule would've beaten TCU?

Mid-pack? Nonsense. They finish no worse than second.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I will concede that the 2 teams I watched play last night would both get hammered by either Alabama or Texas. Or Florida, or Ohio State, or Nebraska, etc.

Doesn't mean I don't respect what they've accomplished this year.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote: There is no way either team doesn't win the Big XII North.
Bullshit.