Alamo Bowl

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Re: Alamo Bowl

Post by Cornhusker »

Win or lose...props to Texas Tech for making Otis Sistrunk Jr. interium headcoach.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Win or lose, thanks for making up for allowing me to watch the abortion that was the Cotton Bowl today.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Mace wrote:Win or lose......props to Michigan State for giving a valiant effort with 14 players under suspension. They definitely came to play tonight.
Can't say I'm too impressed with Ruffin McNeil. Ya Tech is in-flux but MSU is working way short on manpower and they were average to begin with. Props to the Spartans for coming to play.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Win or lose, props to everyone watching this game who had the endurance to last through the endless babble about the Mike Leach debacle, let alone that stupid fucking Taco Bell commercial with that Penelope Cruz look-a-like.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Yo.

Whats up Stephanie? How ya doin' today? 89 cents is what we're gonna pay, say hello to bobby he's in the back seat. Gimme something big. WITH A BUNCH A BEEF! 89 cent double cheesy beef burrito. Why pay more, thas big and cheap.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

now that they're begging ttech to hire mcneil: isn't he their defensive coordinator? does tech even play d?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Wow, they just showed a full camera shot of Ruffin McNeil. Didn't realize he had a front butt.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Win or lose...Bob Davie still can't say "football"

"That's a real footbough player now."

Idiot.
War Stoops
Elwood

Post by War Stoops »

Win or lose, come back to Oklahoma, Coach Leach...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

God fucking damnit. I'm tired of this shit. 3rd string WR throws a TD and they STILL don't win?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Did Mgo just melt?

That looked like a melt, or at least a semi-melt.

You wanna' hang out?

I'll hang out.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

M Club wrote:now that they're begging ttech to hire mcneil: isn't he their defensive coordinator? does tech even play d?
He's an OK DC but I wasn't impressed with Tech's D today and I don't think having to scabdick by an outmatched opponent is reason to give a guy the job. Hell Stewart at WV isn't any good and he was more impressive in his bowl/audition.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

"The Red Raiders are what we thought they were, and that’s why we took the damn field. Now if you want to crown them, then crown their ass! But they are who we thought they were, and we let ‘em off the hook!"

Sin,
Mgo :lol:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Danimal wrote:
M Club wrote:now that they're begging ttech to hire mcneil: isn't he their defensive coordinator? does tech even play d?
He's an OK DC but I wasn't impressed with Tech's D today and I don't think having to scabdick by an outmatched opponent is reason to give a guy the job. Hell Stewart at WV isn't any good and he was more impressive in his bowl/audition.
Stewart has won 18 games in two years. we'll see how he does when his recruits are playing, but after listening to CU fan hoot about what a moron the guy is (he did bungle the WVU-CU game in 08).....the Hawk has won exactly 8 games over the same time period. However, I do think Tech keeping "Coach Ruff" would be a mistake (for Tech).
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"