Salmon en papillote with Herb Sauce

"Hey Mikey"

Moderator: Mikey

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Salmon en papillote with Herb Sauce

Post by indyfrisco »

Sounds great but this...
mvscal wrote:If you don't get laid out of this, you fucked up somewhere.
I would have fucked up with the fish. Wife is a vegetarian.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

:shock:

Hardcore bbq guy is married to a vegetarian? It's got to be a bitch planning dinners at the IF household.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:It's got to be a bitch planning dinners at the IF household.
This is true. I make 3 meals every night. One for my kids. One for my wife. One for me. She doesn't cook, either. I don't mind though as I enjoy cooking. So each night I get to cook up a few things while she gives the kids baths and such. I'll have a glass or two of wine cooking. Kids eat. Then she eats. Then I eat. Nice little schedule we got. I just would rather eat before 8:00 each night, but I rarely do.
mvscal wrote:You're the grill meister. Haven't you been able to deprogram her yet?
I've tried harder than you could imagine. That was all before we got married though. I pretty much gave up. She's as stubborn as I am. I've seen her eat potato skins with bacon on them. She hasn't had bacon in at least 6 years though. The last time she had meat we were in Texas visiting my folks. I had this fried chicken salad that was absolutely awesome. I told her to try the chicken. If she was ever going to eat meat, that was it. It tasted so good. She refused. I told her if she ate it, we could have a baby. She ate it right there, and she was preggo 2 months later. That was 5 years ago.

So yeah, all the PETs and grilling projects I do and post about here, it's all for me. Or it's for a get together I plan on having. My cousins who just lost their mom and dad to cancer in the span of 16 days got many a smoked meal from me. I smoked turkey twice. Did some brisket for them. I used my cold smoked cheddar to make smoked cheddar and roasted garlic mashed taters. And the thing they liked most was I fried apples in butter with cinnamon and sugar and then put that in some baked beans. And I made a few of my famous cheesecakes. They were going through hell, but I kept them fed. One cousin told my wife she really needs to change her diet because she's missing out on some good stuff. I agreed.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I suppose if you can't get fresh salon, then ight as well slather it with goo.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Pretty sure he didn't mean fresh salon. Prolly a typo or something. I think he meant fresh salami.

As in "he took Sergio's fresh salami all the way up his papillote."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Fuggin keyboard, ruining my schtick.

Despite nuerous repair attempts, the M key just isn't playing fair, and there several issing MMMM's fro my posts lately.

Rather than replacing it with the perfectly good keyboard sitting next to me, I'll see how this one plays out.

It works if I hit it really really hard, uch like vscal's exican bretheren.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I hate it when keyboards do shit like that. Kinda like when mine fucked up and typed fellatio when I told it cunnilingus. The bitch...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I suspect that mrs frisco is not a complete vegetarian. as much shit as you put up with, she better have a taste for tube steak.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Went to some buddies' house for the Big Game, and showed up as Brother #2 was walking through the door with a steelhead that had been swimming happily in the river until about an hour prior, when it met its most fortuitous demise.

And guess what? It didn't get slathered in sauce.

A little spice, and grilled... the way it's supposed to be.

FRESH, beyotches!

WAR -- U&L