Chase Daniel and the fat Chase Daniel

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Chase Daniel and the fat Chase Daniel

Post by King Crimson »

I'm watching the 07 OU-MU regular season game on hulu. daniel in 07 was a threat to beat you making a play with his feet. quick, a nice burst. the mobility is sick. in 08, he looked like a waster frat kid/intramural hero with his beer paunch and chubby no-neck thing. not going to beat you with his feet, unless it was to the beer fridge or to the phone to dial up some late night Papa John's.

i put that on Pinkel (and Chase for going Natty superstar on himself). c'mon coach, gotta keep your top 15 team meal ticket in shape, at least.

Chase Daniel 07 > Colt McCoy 09. CD can make all the throws and not just dink/dunk underneath Greg Davis stuff. just as good on his feet.

this game is also funny since MU is acting all badass and shit.....for the first time of 3 with Daniel/Maclin/etc. they get BFITM by OU.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/114734/big-12 ... s-p1-so-i0

edit: also pretty cool to watch OU's OL when all the guys playing actually have names on their jerseys vs. this year;s depth chart depletion and "who the fuck is that guy?". :waz:
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Chase Daniel and the fat Chase Daniel

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I didn't see they had added that game... going to have to pull it up and watch it.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

SunCoastSooner wrote:I didn't see they had added that game... going to have to pull it up and watch it.
funny how Missouri team/fans thought they "gave this one away" or "should have won". the only time MU takes the lead in the second half, it's off an OU kickoff return fumble/short field. and OU answers right back to take the lead for good.

OU misses two PATs/fails 2 2 point conversions and is up by 17 (3 scores!) when MU scores a meaningless TD with 12 seconds left to lose by 10.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I never thought Mizzou should have won that game and have never posted anything otherwise.

That was a damn good MU team though. Just two losses, both coming against OU. They damn sure deserved the Orange Bowl over KU that year.

Until further notice, the Tigers remain the Sooners bitch. At least on the gridiron. Can't wait until we see you chumps on the hardwood.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

King Crimson wrote:
Chase Daniel 07 > Colt McCoy 09. CD can make all the throws and not just dink/dunk underneath Greg Davis stuff. just as good on his feet.
And he still beat OU 3 of 4 years. If you think that all Colt can do is dink/dunk then you are nuts.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mASz91QGROA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mASz91QGROA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Give OU fan a break, Harv. They're reliving 2007 games on Hulu while our team is preparing for a National Championship game.

Not pathetic or anything. :lol:

Dink, dunk, dink, dunk...13-0.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

wow, a tribute video to Colt McCoy. that's great stuff Harv. did you get your feelings hurt again?

we both know Colt threw for 127 yards against OU. the best play he makes in that game is a 90 yard pick six preventing tackle he makes after throwing a red zone INT. seriously. he whiffs that tackle and OU takes the lead with about 5-6 minutes left in the 4th.
"
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

I hate your face. I hope Santa brings you a bag of dicks this holiday season.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

PrimeX wrote:Give OU fan a break, Harv. They're reliving 2007 games on Hulu while our team is preparing for a National Championship game.

Not pathetic or anything. :lol:

Dink, dunk, dink, dunk...13-0.
fair enough, i guess.

i wouldn't read too much into it. i just stumbled across it and seemed like a good way to spend a couple hours. i actually didn't see the original game since i had to pick up my gf (at the time) at the airport after a family emergency involving her mother and cancer. it wasn't a great time, i promise ya.
"
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

King Crimson wrote:funny how Missouri team/fans thought they "gave this one away" or "should have won".
King Crimson wrote:we both know Colt threw for 127 yards against OU. the best play he makes in that game is a 90 yard pick six preventing tackle he makes after throwing a red zone INT. seriously. he whiffs that tackle and OU takes the lead with about 5-6 minutes left in the 4th.
Just sayin'.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

PrimeX wrote:
King Crimson wrote:funny how Missouri team/fans thought they "gave this one away" or "should have won".
King Crimson wrote:we both know Colt threw for 127 yards against OU. the best play he makes in that game is a 90 yard pick six preventing tackle he makes after throwing a red zone INT. seriously. he whiffs that tackle and OU takes the lead with about 5-6 minutes left in the 4th.
Just sayin'.
naw, doesn't work like that. i don't think OU "should" have won the RRS this year. honestly, you tell me Bradford gets hurt in the first Q but OU has the ball with a chance to score/win with 3 minutes left, i take that in a second. with the B teamers OU played all year on offense, you never knew week to week what level of inconsistency, weird special teams gaffes, and bad situational playcalling you'd get.

my point about Colt is twofold: i think he lost the Heisman leader spot (it was his to win) in the RRS *and* (like i posted after the game, which also made harv mad) was that a good D would shut down the dink/dunk UT O. which NU did. so, whatever.
"
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

I honestly don't think Colt deserved the Heisman this year, although he did wipe through all of the other offensive awards.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i saw that edit. it's OK, get yours Prime. you got scoreboard.
"
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

lol.

Sorry, but unlike most Longhorn fans, I don't hate OU. I have mad respect for them, just hate 'em 1 Saturday in October.

Next year is gonna be a weird year for both programs. New QB's, completely different teams. I just gotta savor my one last year with Colt. Who knew we'd ever get this far with him after Football Jesus left us?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

War Wagon wrote:I never thought Mizzou should have won that game and have never posted anything otherwise.

That was a damn good MU team though. Just two losses, both coming against OU. They damn sure deserved the Orange Bowl over KU that year.

Until further notice, the Tigers remain the Sooners bitch. At least on the gridiron. Can't wait until we see you chumps on the hardwood.
By the time you get us on the hardwood this Sooner squad won't be the same one you're watching now, if you are watching them now... We're very young and I think we'll grow up a lot in the coming months. Only two seniors really seeing the floor. Of the eight man rotation it looks like we have settled into three are seniors (two coming off the bench in more of a leadership and role player spots than anything), one sophomore, and four freshman (two of which were McD AAs coming in).

We're not one of the top 20 teams in the country right now but I fully expect we will be by the end of the season and the freshmen have settled down and gotten used to the college game... the question is will they come around quick enough for it to matter when the NCAA selection committee meets.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.