Holy shit is Pittsburgh's offensive line awful

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Holy shit is Pittsburgh's offensive line awful

Post by Degenerate »

Five sacks allowed to a team that couldn't tackle a mannequin in the backfield. Some no-name off the street already has two.

They make the Browns look organized.
Paul
Elwood

Re: Holy shit is Pittsburgh's offensive line awful

Post by Paul »

Some where the Season Over troll is flying the Terrible Towel with vigorous pride! :lol:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I don't care if the Steelers come back and hang 35 points on the Browns in the second half, this season is done.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Wow. Just when I think they can't underwhelm me any more than they already have, you get this kind of abortion. At this point, they might as well put Troy on IR and get ready for next year.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

LMAO.

Fuck the inbreds and their quitting asses. They gave up on defending their title in November and have been going through the motions ever since.

Tonight they laid down in a half-empty stadium for a bunch of practice squad filler lining up for the most dysfunctional organization this side of the Woods household.

I don't give a shit if your franchise has a closetful of Lombardis. The Steelers are an embarassment to the game and everything it represents.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

BEATINGS!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

way to fvck up the 1st round PICK for 2011 u BASTARDS!!!! bye-bye SUH........

oh well...s'pose the next thing that happens is Michigan beating OSU....NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hfal:

PITTSBURGH--->>>welcome to golfnow.com
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Damn....the Stillers got beat by the three WORST teams in the AFC (Chiefs, Raydahs, and Brownies) during their 5-game lipskid. Wow...just WOW, and unlike the other losses the BROWNS of all teams made that Stiller O-line look like a bunch of practice-squad flunkies. :oops:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Paul wrote:Damn....the Stillers got beat by the three WORST teams in the AFC (Chiefs, Raydahs, and Brownies) during their 5-game lipskid.
We got all worked up for nothing when we beat them - the KC Media was calling it the upset of the year.
Now we see - nothing special.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

KC Scott wrote:
Paul wrote:Damn....the Stillers got beat by the three WORST teams in the AFC (Chiefs, Raydahs, and Brownies) during their 5-game lipskid.
We got all worked up for nothing when we beat them - the KC Media was calling it the upset of the year.
Now we see - nothing special.
Sadly, yes. :oops:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Degenerate wrote:LMAO.

Fuck the inbreds and their quitting asses. They gave up on defending their title in November and have been going through the motions ever since.

Tonight they laid down in a half-empty stadium for a bunch of practice squad filler lining up for the most dysfunctional organization this side of the Woods household.

I don't give a shit if your franchise has a closetful of Lombardis. The Steelers are an embarassment to the game and everything it represents.
Bwahah! Couldn't happen to a shittier fanbase!

RACK D
A "shittier fanbase"? Exactly how so?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Paul wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Bwahah! Couldn't happen to a shittier fanbase!

RACK D
A "shittier fanbase"? Exactly how so?
He means his head's so far up his ass that his eyebrows are covered in shit.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Degenerate wrote:LMAO.

...and THAT about sums it up.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BSmack wrote:He means his head's so far up his ass that his eyebrows are covered in shit.
If one could indeed shove their head up their ass, wouldn't the eyebrows hit paydirt fairly quickly... or are yours down near your 3rd chin?

This saying makes no sense to me. I therefore am going to amuse myself with a Paul emoticon.

:paul: