Props to...Tim Tebow?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Props to...Tim Tebow?

Post by Van »

Yep. Classy interview he gave. Yeah, he was crying, but he gave all the credit to Bama; their team, their coach and even their university.

Can't do it any better than that. The kid definitely handles himself with class.

Also, am I going to go to hell for finding myself actually sorta liking Nick Saban? I mean, I want to hate the guy, but every goddamn time I've ever heard him speak I've liked the guy. I know he's loathed as a carpetbagger, but damn, I think I still like the guy.

I sure as hell would want him to coach my team, if I had a team that needed building from the ground up. The guy is a monster.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Props to...Tim Tebow?

Post by Van »

Yes, he did, somewhat. He ended his little interview by saying, "God bless."

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

He's not the bad guy...we just get sick of the media telling us we should praise him. There's nothing wrong with writing or reporting about the positive things that he does but it's insulting for them to tell us what should think about him. They're job is to give us information...allow us to form an opinion.
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Maybe Tebow (Hallowed be thy name!) should have John 11:35 on his eyeblack.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Nice red X's.

I tried and I failed...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

FLW Buckeye wrote:Maybe Tebow (Hallowed be thy name!) should have John 11:35 on his eyeblack.
John 13:32
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Hey, B-t-H, knock that shit off and recuh'nize: He's leading there, by allowing his teammates to come up and console him while he cries on the sideline. That's just how fucking unselfish he is. He's demonstrating his unmatched will to win, you big jerk.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

tebow had visited a sick jesus in the children's hospital and promised him a home run. whoops.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
FLW Buckeye wrote:Maybe Tebow (Hallowed be thy name!) should have John 11:35 on his eyeblack.
John 13:32
yeah, but was it necessary for him to wear them into the interview after the game? pretty douchebaggish if you ask me
get out, get out while there's still time
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Fuck Teblow and his crying like a little bitch antics. Had Mark sanchez carried on like that cunt last year after USC lost making some lame ass cry baby speach and then storming out of the press conference like a charlatan it would have been USC beating Choklahoma in the BCS Bowl last year and not cumguzzling Teblow.

He will have plenty of sobbing on the sideline moments the next 3 or 4 years carrying a clip board before he retires from the league and goes in to the family business of molesting children and pedalling myths like his father.

And what the fuck is it with all the god squad bullshit?

I just want my kids to be the first atheists to start giving props to natural selection after every major accomplishment.

"First of all, I'd like to thank Charles Darwin and his work on the Galapagos Islands. Without that, I'd probably believe in some mystical, monotheistic cult. Props, Chuck."

Seriously if Jesus was going to give a shit about a sport, it would be water polo, the way that fucker was suppose to walk on water he'd be unstopable in water polo
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

SoCalTrjn wrote:
I just want my kids to be the first atheists to start giving props to natural selection after every major accomplishment.
blind squirrel, nut.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

M Club wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:I just want my kids to be the first atheists to start giving props to natural selection after every major accomplishment.
blind squirrel, nut.
+1

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

At least he doesn't play for USC.

Sin,

NFL.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Katy

Post by Katy »

Papa Willie wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:Fuck Teblow and his crying like a little bitch antics. Had Mark sanchez carried on like that cunt last year after USC lost making some lame ass cry baby speach and then storming out of the press conference like a charlatan it would have been USC beating Choklahoma in the BCS Bowl last year and not cumguzzling Teblow.

He will have plenty of sobbing on the sideline moments the next 3 or 4 years carrying a clip board before he retires from the league and goes in to the family business of molesting children and pedalling myths like his father.

And what the fuck is it with all the god squad bullshit?

"First of all, I'd like to thank Charles Darwin and his work on the Galapagos Islands. Without that, I'd probably believe in some mystical, monotheistic cult. Props, Chuck."

Seriously if Jesus was going to give a shit about a sport, it would be water polo, the way that fucker was suppose to walk on water he'd be unstopable in water polo

Go fuck yourself, Cock Painter. You've already shown what a solid cunt you are by saying you were bailing on your team. You teach your kids shit ethics, and they'll end up like Mike Vick in jail. You'll probably end up blowing your head off once you realize you've been nothing more than a squirrel fucking producer of weegger thugs.

Quit your fucking crying, pussy. I know you're having a breakdown because your team isn't even IN the Top 25 anymore, but why don't you bitch about them as opposed to making yourself look like even more of a cunt by-product?

WOAH. :shock:

Bama was/is the better team. Tebow was a gracious loser and props to him for his interview.

Poor Tebow. I kinda felt sorry for him because like him or not, he's an excellent athlete. Tebow was a gracious loser and props to him for his interview. There's nothing at all wrong with his spirituality. If that's what he believes, than more power to him.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I can't let this slip by unRACKed. I had to look it up, but it made me laugh.
"Keys, woman!"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Katy wrote:There's nothing at all wrong with his spirituality. If that's what he believes, than more power to him.

Anyone -- not just athletes, but anyone* who wears their religion on their sleeve and brings it up at every opportunity is a big fat giant bag of douche, no exceptions, period, EOS.

But there's a special place in Douchebag Purgatory for athletes who credit wins to any supernatural force. Anyone who thinks their version of a supreme diety gives a fucking fuck who wins a ball game needs their head examined, and should probably be locked up for their own (and our) own good.

* -- OK, one possible exception... I suppose the Pope gets a pass.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

shit, his interview wasn't even particularly gracious. wtf was he supposed to say? they got dominated, so there was nothing circumstantial to blame the loss on. his only choices there were to say props, bama or come off as a whiny cunt. not a hard decision for an image-conscious "virgin" who went straight home to bang yet another slut.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Dinsdale wrote:
Anyone -- not just athletes, but anyone* who wears their religion on their sleeve and brings it up at every opportunity is a big fat giant bag of douche, no exceptions, period, EOS
I tend to agree with you to an extent. When it's sincere, then I have no issue with it. I don't think there is anything in Tebow's character that would insinuate he's insincere about his faith.

I consider the true douches to be the ones whom go to church every Sunday for the sole purpose of being seen that I take issue with.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

are you allowed to cry when you find out god's plan for you involves losing?
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

are you allowed to cry when you find out god's plan for you doesn't involve winning?
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Dinsdale wrote:
Katy wrote:There's nothing at all wrong with his spirituality. If that's what he believes, than more power to him.

Anyone -- not just athletes, but anyone* who wears their religion on their sleeve and brings it up at every opportunity is a big fat giant bag of douche, no exceptions, period, EOS.

But there's a special place in Douchebag Purgatory for athletes who credit wins to any supernatural force. Anyone who thinks their version of a supreme diety gives a fucking fuck who wins a ball game needs their head examined, and should probably be locked up for their own (and our) own good.

* -- OK, one possible exception... I suppose the Pope gets a pass.
Fuck the Pope too, anyone taking even a split second of air time to propogate that sky fairy lie should be fucking killed for the betterment of man kind.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Dinsdale wrote:

Particularly atheist dipshits.

Keep your mental disorder to yourself, losers.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

^rack^