Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Border War

Post by War Wagon »

Fambrough gets it.

Border showdown, my ass.

Was it a "showdown" when Quantrill raped and pillaged Lawrence?

I despise everything about Kansas, even having you in my address... it's Kansas City, Missouri, bitches.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Border War

Post by King Crimson »

War Wagon wrote: Border showdown, my ass.

Was it a "showdown" when Quantrill raped and pillaged Lawrence?

I despise everything about Kansas, even having you in my address... it's Kansas City, Missouri, bitches.
get used to the PC corporate sponsor language,

sin,

the RRS (which was once the Red River War in it's initial corporate sponsor days)....ameliorated to "RR" Shootout...and on down the line....used to just be Oklahoma-Texas or Texas-Oklahoma depending on who ya are....and that was enough. no corporate BS. of course, on the Golden Hat Trophy....Oklahoma is listed first from left to right.

Border War is as fierce a rivalry as there is that hasn't always had the national stage like Oklahoma-Texas, the Iron Bowl, UM-OSU...for a reason....but worthy of BTPCF fan's undying respect for a good hate fuck. two of my fave hoops games of the year.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I don't care how badly the two teams may or may not suck... you get that sort of traditional, long time rivalry, and that much hatred...

I'm down.

But hell -- you guys all post on a CFB forum, no need to explain that to you folks.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mother of Fuck.

My blood pressure is going thru the roof.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

looks like Pinkel is working his usual choke job....so far.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ku playing the game of their lives, trying to save their season and Magina's job.

And Mizzou cooperating with a ridiculously soft zone defense that Reesing is picking apart....

Woah!

Danario Alexander is the fucking man!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Gawddamnit - another personal foul call. :brad:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Great game, great atmosphere.

Go Tigers! 4 quarters, baby.

Let's win the game and the fight in the parking lot afterwards.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

FUCK....we had those faggots on their ONE FOOT LINE and let them go right down the fucking field to get a FG. Jesus Christ Mizzou....feel free to cover Briscoe once in a while! :brad: :brad: :brad:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Just got in. Long couple of weeks.

Rack your guys, wags. I DVR'ed it but I've been getting score updates from the start and just now got on to see KU's drive to go up 39-36.

Who told MU these helmets were a good idea?
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Oy.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Game. Set. MATCH. And the Good Guys get it done. :D
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

498 yards passing and its still not enough. Whole season in a nutshell.

Rack mizzou
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Briscoe damn near beat us all by his self....dude's probably gonna be a 1st round pick in April.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

phew!!!

No scoreboard smack from me, just total relief I don't have to listen to another long year of shit talk from the gayhawks I work with.

So degenerate, does this cost Mangino his job, or was that already a foregone conclusion?

I'm thinking a win today would've saved it.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

War Wagon wrote:phew!!!

No scoreboard smack from me, just total relief I don't have to listen to another long year of shit talk from the gayhawks I work with.

So degenerate, does this cost Mangino his job, or was that already a foregone conclusion?

I'm thinking a win today would've saved it.
If KU had won, Mangino would have been 5-3 against MU. That would have been a nice check mark on the positive side of the ledger for him, but even i don't think that's enough at this point. There have been enough leaks to this so-called investigation that I think Perkins is just greasing the skids (Mangino: mmmm, grease) for his exit.

The last three KU-MU games have been fantastic.