skins/dallas

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

G.O.
Elwood

skins/dallas

Post by G.O. »

hello, all you dallas loving bandwagoning queers. nice performance today.

yes, its true. had either dallas won or the skins lost today, i probably wouldnt care. but, dallas shows its true, sorry colors and chokes again, with a chance to pull ahead in the division. and the skins, shockingly, look like an NFL team. outside of 2 horrible blown coverages, anyhow. amazing what an over the hill RB stuck on the bench will do for an offense who can't ....run the ball. and all this time i thought it was the line. my bad, it was portis. my apologies to the o-line. campbell plays a mediocre game, and still makes a respectable D look like poop, even with backups at virtually every offensive position.

the skins are officially back.

so, cow-queer nation, bring it. like it or not, you are melting down. this year, it just happens to come a few weeks earlier than usual.

skins- 24
homosexuals- 20
G.O.
Elwood

Re: skins/dallas

Post by G.O. »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Bwahaha. Rack the take.
G.O. wrote: the skins are officially back.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
no, i still think the secondary is VERY suspect. for one, i'd like to see someone besides reed doughty tackle. and, campbell is inconsistent- playing like his o line is a little worse than they are. hard to blame him when i see him get killed before he finishes a 3 step drop, but still. with a O that can move the ball, this team is no longer pathetic. and that means a hell of alot to me. :wink:
amazing what an over the hill RB stuck on the bench will do for an offense who can't ....run the ball. and all this time i thought it was the line. my bad, it was portis. my apologies to the o-line.
Right on the fucking money. Although I'm sure Danny boy will pull an Alcula and demand Portis get back in the starting lineup. Because they're butt buddies and all. Portis shouldn't see another down in burgundy and gold ever again. What a pathetic pile of shit.[/quote]

agree. just when i was getting used to rooting for portis- and almost understanding what he's saying during interviews. the man is done.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Welcome back gwego, and a very cordial F.U to Screw_Michigan since he is new to the conversations.

I have to say gwego that once again, you are way off base on the analysis of the Cowboy game. To say they choked is an understatement. They got utterly DOMINATED by the Packers yesterday. If I were the Redshin defensive coordinator, I would do my best to install a 3-4 defensive scheme really quick. For some reason Dallas gets used and abused by this defensive formation and the weird part about it, is that they run the same freakin defense!!!

Why is it that the head coach/defensive coordintor, and one of the better 3-4 defensive coordinators IMHO, can't communicate a gameplan to stump this defensive formation? Wade has been running that kind of defense for years and knows all the ins and outs, but for some reason can't communicate this to carrot top. Blow me.

Now that my rant is done, it sure is nice to play the skins. I am sure Doug, BD and GDub will be coming in shortly. Let me first say to BD, props on the Skins thrashing the Cowboys. Your team was by far, the better team today. I can only hope we get our act in order to keep ourselves from the bottom on the NFC East cellar.

Hahaha.

Boys 44
Skins 17
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote: Boys 44
In your fucking dreams.
OK.

Boys 47

:D
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Cowboys 23
Skins 6

Skins go to the Hunter Smith well too many times and he get's decapitated.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Where's Solo ?

I'm not calling the score. I believe in miracles and am willing to put an avatar on the line for the rest of the season.
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

dallasfanatic- my favorite cowboy fan. thanks for the welcome back. sorry for my absence- i'm sure everyone was missing me....

interesting thoughts on the cowboys and the 3-4. i'd noticed they struggle with it. pretty wacky that they could look so dominant against some D's and redskin-like vs others.

good to see tom too. where's gdub and the rest of the crew? its dallas week. and it just got interesting. i may actually have to forego a nap and watch some football this weekend.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Tom In VA wrote:Where's Solo ?

I'm not calling the score. I believe in miracles and am willing to put an avatar on the line for the rest of the season.
I'm in if HH or some crafty wytch wants to volunteer their services, cuz I got none.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well Solo has the avatar.

You want to put sigs on the line ?
Solo
Elwood

Post by Solo »

I'm in Tom.

If the Cowboys win you keep the barbarian avatar for the rest of the season. If the skins win I sport the avatar of your choice. Deal?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Deal
DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

Tom In VA wrote:Where's Solo ?

IN!
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

G.O. wrote:
good to see tom too. where's gdub and the rest of the crew? its dallas week. and it just got interesting. i may actually have to forego a nap and watch some football this weekend.
Good to see you. Hear Zorn talk about Portis ? If Snyder is forcing Zorn to restore Portis into the lineup I say we send Zorn and the docs some "blurred" vision test cards so Portis always sees things "blurry". :lol:
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Tom In VA wrote:Well Solo has the avatar.

You want to put sigs on the line ?
Yup
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

Tom In VA wrote:
G.O. wrote:
Good to see you. Hear Zorn talk about Portis ? If Snyder is forcing Zorn to restore Portis into the lineup I say we send Zorn and the docs some "blurred" vision test cards so Portis always sees things "blurry". :lol:
ya right. i dont know what it is with zorn and the underacheiving vets like portis and randle el. wouldnt surprise me if comes from snyder, but he seems afraid to bench them and play the younger guys. i'm all for keeping portis on the bench for awhile. the mans got lots of mileage on those legs and looks done. our O is a whole different animal with a running game.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Don't know what happened to my avatar, but it's gone.

Solo, can you find a new one ?
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

The hiccup game in Green Bay should be the last uncharacteristic stumble for the Cowboys this year in which they will be 13-3 or 12-4. This is bad news for Washington, because the Cowboys own November and will wax them easy in this game before getting Oakland at home next Thursday. The only issue right now is the o-line, where they are talking about moving Leonard Davis to tackle which would be a bad move because Haynesworth would get too much pressure on Tony Romo.

I see this being close early with Washington sticking with the run, and maybe a 7-7 tie after one quarter, but Tony Romo is going to open the floodgates with 300 yards passing, 3 TDs, another big Miles Austin game. Not much on the ground in this once since they really won't need it. Maybe 75 from Choice or something like that.

Dallas 37 Washington 17
G.O.
Elwood

Post by G.O. »

props to dallas for the win.

2 coaches decisions today, IMO, doomed the skins. first, zorns decision to kick a FG after the refs granted the skins a 3rd and 1 instead of 3rd and 11. with 15 seconds to go in the half- even with no timouts- you throw once to the end zone or at least a quick pass for a few yards to the sideline. but not zorn- he decides to kick a 39 yd FG on 3rd down. which suisham missed. nice call, douche. last time i checked, kickers accuracy gets better the closer you get to the goal posts. you also get 4 downs and not 3 last time i checked. could be wrong though.

blache is shutting out the dallas offense for 55 minutes. they average 32 points a game, and got zippy today. at least til blache decides to change his defensive strategy. and thats what you do when you are SHUTTING THE TEAM OUT. you change strategy. of course. romo hadnt completed a pass to a WR til the 4th qtr. but, i dunno.....ummm...why dont we go to prevent? just for shits and giggles. when in the hell has a prevent EVER worked? and why the hell do you call it when what you are doing is working perfectly? fire him. now.

and i havent mentioned clock management. inability to get the plays in after almost 2 years in inexcusable. the lack of timeouts at the half is killing us.

nice effort by the skins today, though. with their off the street and second string O linemen and backup RB's dropping like flies- and without haynesworth- they did a commendable job. too bad their coaches effed them.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

If they had a four game parlay for Washington covering the spread and going 0-4 the next four weeks, it would be a lock. I don't know if I should admire their refusal to roll over and die or laugh at their futility.

Probably both.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage