Great, Larry. Now do it on a picture of Muhammed.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Great, Larry. Now do it on a picture of Muhammed.

Post by Van »

Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Great, Larry. Now do it on a picture of Muhammed.

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You guys already pissed on and flushed the Qu'uran down the toilet at Guantanamo, remember?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

When I first started reading the link it made it out that David purposely peed on hey suse. That would be pretty fukking dumb because it just isn't funny. Only at the end of the article do you realize that it is a gag on dopes that are always looking for the next miracle everywhere. So, rack that jew bastard.

As for him doing it towards muzzies, I really doubt he is stupid enough to call those fukking savages out.

Perhaps that makes him a pussy. I think it just makes him not a dumbass.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Marty, I must've missed that episode. What show was it on?

Point being, yeah, it's really edgy of you, Larry David, to do it to a picture of Christ. Ooh, look at the irreverent comic!

You wanna be edgy? You wanna really be irreverent? Don't take the safe route. Do it to Muhammed, then deal with that shitstorm. Hell, do it to the Torah.

The Jewish comic "boldly" picking on Christianity is just comedy, and not of the intentional variety.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Worst show on television. Would rather watch A-Team re-runs on Telemundo.

Who cares?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Great, Van. Now do it on a glass dick.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

If it was no big dealio, the why didn't piss on a picture of Abraham, or Momurderer?

Becuase he's a pussy and a wimp of the worst since Sienfeld. If you want to show the world that Jew men are whiny little pussies, fine. But to cross the line with pissing on Christians?

On another note, no one religion allows religious articles where you shit and piss to be displayed.

Larry (the pussy) David is a moron.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mikey wrote:Great, Van. Now do it on a glass dick.
What, am I supposed to be aware of what's posted in the theology forum?

Sorry, but I'm not. It ain't GD here, not if it was only posted in some other forum read by four people.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

RACK Larry David.

Van, did you watch it? You should, it's funny as hell.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Nah, I've never watched his show. I liked Seinfeld, but Larry David is just too annoying.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

See, that's exactly what makes it funny. The guy is amazingly annoying. You should give it a shot.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Hmmm. How can I put this...

Too "Jewishy."

I never liked George Castanza's parents either, and I don't care that they gave him an Italian name. Too "Jewishy."

:D

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Worst show on television. Would rather watch A-Team re-runs on Telemundo.
My thoughts exactly.

Nails on a fucking chalkboard when Larry David is on the tube.

Un-fucking-bearable.

I'd rather watch the reemergence of Eight is Enough with Louie Anderson playing the part of Tom Bradford.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

smackaholic wrote:When I first started reading the link...
What the fuck? You people read the links posted?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Van wrote:
Mikey wrote:Great, Van. Now do it on a glass dick.
What, am I supposed to be aware of what's posted in the theology forum?

Sorry, but I'm not. It ain't GD here, not if it was only posted in some other forum read by four people.
Whether or not you're "supposed" to be aware of what's in the theology forum is irrelevant.

Just as the fact that one might logically expect to find this there is also irrelevant.

The fact is that it was posted there almost a day before you posted it in the cul-de-smack forum, therefore it is glass dick material. You may not like it, but that's the way it is. Deal with it.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Van wrote:You wanna be edgy? You wanna really be irreverent? Don't take the safe route. Do it to Muhammed, then deal with that shitstorm.
Try doing it on a pic of the Modern Messiah. You don't think some Obama fan would send him to a dirtnap?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Rack LD and fuck the haters.
People either love him or hate him. Kinda like the Volvo.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Seinfeld is the most overrated show in history. Not even close. And you'll agree if you can see any part of any episode without the offensively loud laugh track. There's not a single real joke in any episode. It's fake. As for Larry David pissing on the cult pic, this was real. He knows that the Christer cult, while serving as a giant dupe for Jewish designs over the years is in fact a horrific cancer which will indeed come back on his "people" like a hammer. He's not as stupid as he pretends. :wink: It goes without saying, of course, that he regards the other spawned cancer of his tradition--Islam--as the flat out sworn blood enemy, and he supports the current utterly insane war being waged on Islam by the desperate gagging war-mongering remnants of American/Western imperialism. (pssssst...need a kidney? 8) )
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

R-Jack wrote:
Van wrote:Too "Jewishy."
:lol:

EXACTLY!!

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Rack LD and fuck the haters.
LD and the dipshits racking him are the haters.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

We already know what happens when "artists" take on Muhammed...just ask Theo Van Gogh, oops, can't because he was stabbed to death for making a film about Islam. Maybe we could ask the Danish cartoonist and his publisher...though you'd have trouble contacting them given the death threats. How about the people killed during the riots following the publication of those cartoons and others created by Muslim clerics and spread around the ME? Oooops!

Funny how Christianity is the one always being defamed. Wonder why people like Larry David aren't slamming Islam on their shows?

Answer: they're pussies, period. They know Christians won't riot, murder them or others, etc. But Christians are the radicals, right??
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

^Gets it.

The gag wouldn't have made any sense if he pissed on Islam. I guess he could've pissed on Islam just for the sake of it, but there's no joke there. That ain't funny.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Forgive me in not seeing the humor in this type of schtick. I see this LD crap as the same as "artists" creating "art" by depicting feces being flung at the Virgin Mary or Christ. I don't see Christians finding or seeing miracles everywhere that they look.

Pissing on Christ is blasphemous to Christians. I'm not asking that Larry David show someone pissing on Muhammed. That's not funny. I'm pointing out that they would never consider it let alone it actually being aired.

Why is it acceptable to smear Christians like this? What's funny about pissing on Christ?

This just follows suit of banning mention of Christmas, calling Christmas trees Holiday trees, having choirs sing Christmas songs in German to avoid ppl hearing the word Christ or God. It's in line with school supts banning Ave Marie at commencement because ppl might detect religious inspiration behind it.

Don't tell I don't get it. There's nothing to get about pissing on christ. What's clear is that ppl like you have no problem maligning christians because unlike blacks, muslims, etc., christians won't be rioting because someone else told them to be offended.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Now that IS funny.

Half a RACK for R-Jack
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

R-Jack wrote:
I'm not asking that Larry David show someone pissing on Muhammed. That's not funny. I'm pointing out that they would never consider it let alone it actually being aired.
So what you are saying is that a comedy show would never consider actually airing a bit that nobody thinks is funny?

Way to out their agenda there champ

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that FEAR Is the mitigating factor as to why they don't mock Islam, NOT, this alleged "brass ring" of comedy to which you're referring. So he calls them pussies or cowards.

Personally, it's not "shocking" anymore. South Park's barbs are far too superior to anything. What I like about South Park is that they're not cowards. They poke fun at everything.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

JMak wrote:Forgive me in not seeing the humor in this type of schtick. I see this LD crap as the same as "artists" creating "art" by depicting feces being flung at the Virgin Mary or Christ. I don't see Christians finding or seeing miracles everywhere that they look.
You are forgiven, my son......for being an absolutely clueless, humorless cunt.

Your comparing this skit to some fukking moron dropping a crucifix in a jar of urine is assinine.

The joke here is not pissing on christ. Pissing on christ is not funny, not because it's blasphemous, it's not funny because, well, it's just not funny. The joke in this skit is aimed at mouthbreathing retards that think they see jeebus in a tree knot hole or a cheese danish and then charge similar mongs to view these "miracles".

The fact that a picture of an alledged messiah gets a few drops of piss on him is no big deal.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

South Park's barbs are far too superior to anything. What I like about South Park is that they're not cowards. They poke fun at everything.
Same with Family Guy, except when they do it, it's uhhh....what's the word I'm looking for......oh yeah, funny.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Tom In VA wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
I'm not asking that Larry David show someone pissing on Muhammed. That's not funny. I'm pointing out that they would never consider it let alone it actually being aired.
So what you are saying is that a comedy show would never consider actually airing a bit that nobody thinks is funny?

Way to out their agenda there champ

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that FEAR Is the mitigating factor as to why they don't mock Islam, NOT, this alleged "brass ring" of comedy to which you're referring. So he calls them pussies or cowards.

Personally, it's not "shocking" anymore. South Park's barbs are far too superior to anything. What I like about South Park is that they're not cowards. They poke fun at everything.
Have they done the muzzies yet? I realize they have had episodes with muzzies, but, have they had anything directly mocking muhammed like they did with the jeebus vs satan fight?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

smackaholic wrote:The joke in this skit is aimed at mouthbreathing retards that think they see jeebus in a tree knot hole or a cheese danish and then charge similar mongs to view these "miracles".
No joke in free enterprise. If people have the disposable income to spend on travelling throughout the world or country to see a kleenex with snot forming an "abstract" picture of what people THINK looks like Jesus. Good on 'em for spending their money.

Some might say that's God's way of helping the economy by spreading the money around.

South Park ... they've alluded to issues with the network (Comedy Central) powers that be ... potentially stifling their ability to go balls out with mocking Islam. I don't know. But the answer to your question would be NO.

Mgo, I much prefer South Park. Purely subjective, however the fact YOU think "Family Guy" is funnier than South Park is a ringing endorsement. Thanks, I'll have to give it another viewing.
Last edited by Tom In VA on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

R-Jack wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: That's not what he's saying. He's saying that FEAR Is the mitigating factor as to why they don't mock Islam, NOT, this alleged "brass ring" of comedy to which you're referring. So he calls them pussies or cowards.
To say that a comedy show doesn't do it because of fear instead of a lack of a punchline is downright stupid. It's completly the reverse order of the writing process and facepalm logic at its finest.
Like I said, going back to South Park. There is an episode or two where the boys imply having their creativity stifled by the network. The network's fear being the reaction of Islamic Rage Boy (credit mvscal).

I understand your point. The creative process and the writers will be fueled by what's funny. The network on the other hand fueled by making money and not causing riots in the street (fear). Common ground on that ?
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

You're a sharp guy RJack so I'm surprised you so easily missed the point or deliberately ignored it. I don't find comedic value in pissing on Christ either on its own or in some fabricated context about mocking Christians. I thought that was clear...

Those who find it funny are cowards as they'd find offense if the US flushed Korans or mocked Muhammed. But they see nothing wrong attacking Christians...again 'cuz Christians won't murder them like say, Muslims. We can sing Kwanzaa songs at Christ...errr...Holiday time but not Silent Night. We can fling shit at Christ but cannot publish cartoons with Muhammed in a book about said cartoons (right Yale University Press?).

It's called civilizational cowardice and right now western civiliization is giving up so as to avoid offending the perpetually aggrieved.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Maybe I am humorless. I just don't see why pissing on Christ is necessary or even a funny way to mock Christians. Its simply crude behavior masquerading as comedy. Which is basically all of network comedy these days.

When is the next episode of Curb mocking Muslims for going Spartan fan or OJ in reax to pics of Muhammed? Well? When is the next episode of Curb where Larry David accidentally wipes his ass with the Koran?

There's no chance of that ever happening and you cowards know it.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Larry David and South Park ('cept for the Tom Cruise episode) aren't funny. But these guys are (were) and they fucked her first, so to speak..

And if you haven't watched Life Of Brian, check it out.
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Monty Python was always great.

Again, pretty much an "equal opportunity" troupe.

Some of the recent "news" out of England is funny and harkens back to "Hells Grannies", gangs of drunk women beating up dudes. It's the latest "viral video" craze on Liveleak.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

R-Jack wrote:I don't watch Curb and have no intention of viewing this
That's a shame - give a shot, you'll like it.

Like smackaholic said, the joke is that LD splashed a picture of Haysoose with his piss, because he had a really strong stream due to some meds he was taking. Christ in Piss comparisons are totally misguided. People are totally off the mark in decrying LD "pissing on Christ" - and tards that sound off on shit that they haven't even seen will never not be funny.

"Oh, LD should piss on Muhammed also just to be fair"...fuck off, you PC wind-powered douchesocks.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Couple things...

-R-Jack, it wouldn't be difficult at all for a comic like LD to come up with a funny scene mocking radical Islam. LD's character picking up a newspaper and reading about the perscution of the Danish newspaper people could lead to him getting pissed off about it and pissing on Islam as a stupid protest.

He could get pissed about being stuck in an airport line forever, due to some Muslim getting strip-searched, causing LD to shout out Islamic terrorist jokes. He could later run into the guy in the restroom, where he surreptitously pisses on the guy's Koran sticking out of his book bag.

He could have little kids enjoying themselves with a misguided "Pissing On The Koran Party."

Mexicans could use a likeness of Muhammed as a pinata.

Whatever.

He's a comic. Comedy is timing and delivery, not subject matter. There are a thousand different ways he could make the slamming of Islam funny...if only he wanted to.

He doesn't want to. Instead, he went for the safe choice. It wasn't the funniest choice, it was just the one he went with, because it was the one he could safely get out there.

-I was late to the party with Family Guy, but it's now my favorite show. I like it even more than South Park, mainly because of Stewie, who, to me, is mvscal to a tee. Every time I read an mvscal post, ripping someone for being stupid, I hear it in Stewie's voice, and I picture mvscal folding his arms and making Stewie's expressions. Every time mvscal hits on trev, it's in Stewie's droll, hyper-romantic delivery.

Stewie is the best written character on tv.
Last edited by Van on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

There are a thousand different ways he could make the slamming of Islam funny...if only he wanted to.

He doesn't want to. Instead, he went for the safe choice.

Huh? LD has no reason to exclude Islam from his humor - and he doesn't, actually. Just off the top of my head, I can remember a skit where he's goofing on Islam via a black muzzie private detective and his prayer rug.

Van, why are you assuring us of LD's comedic intentions when it's perfectly clear you don't have a clue what they are?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Van, astute as always.

I don't know if RJack meant it this way, but to me HIS point seems to be that the creators of comedy aren't askeered. LD is most definitely capable and probably WILLING to do all the things you just mentioned BUT ...

HBO would be pussies and not let him.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

PSUFAN wrote: Van, why are you assuring us of LD's comedic intentions when it's perfectly clear you don't have a clue what they are?
:lol:

Now that's fucking funny. If we limited our posts to shit we actually KNEW and HAD EXPERIENCE in, this message board would cease to exist.