Is Mizzou.... that BAD ???

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Is Mizzou.... that BAD ???

Post by Blueblood »

unreal.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Is Mizzou.... that BAD ???

Post by Van »

No way. Both busses would intentionally crash on the way to the stadium. Neither team would be able to face the possibility of not getting slaughtered in a big game.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Mace wrote:Yep, they'd only beat Cal by 2-3 TDs. That's how bad they are.
You're a correctional officer in Iowa.... if I'm not wrong.

Too funny.

Pssst... last time Iowa met Cal

It ended like this....

38-3

Cal
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Great, mtool running smack on my team.

While I'm not quite ready to jump off a bridge, this was less than stellar. They may not win another game. There were old guys in nursing homes thinking they could play, and coach, better than that.

Props, Texas.

Damn good team you have there.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Mace wrote:
Thanks, Sam. Unfortunately, I've had to deal with losers like m2 on a daily basis for the past 33 years, which is why I rarely respond to, or read, his bullshit.

"You do realize you're a "correctional officer".... right ???

In Iowa.

You're salary could cover my rent for my garage.... maybe.

Of course, you'd have to sleep in your car, punk (prison).

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxF-ImXaUdE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WxF-ImXaUdE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

You're not at Woodward Academy, are you Mace? If so, I got a list of fucktards in the town of Woodward I would like for you to put a bag of shit on their porch for me! Don't worry about the reason for this- let's just say I became well hated around that shit town about 10 years ago and threats of being arrested by the sheriff prevented me from taking care of business myself!
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

TheJON wrote:You're not at Woodward Academy, are you Mace? If so, I got a list of fucktards in the town of Woodward I would like for you to put a bag of shit on their porch for me! Don't worry about the reason for this- let's just say I became well hated around that shit town about 10 years ago and threats of being arrested by the sheriff prevented me from taking care of business myself!
let me guess, you have a buzz cut.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

War Wagon wrote: They may not win another game.
You haven't looked too far ahead on the schedule, have you?
"Keys, woman!"
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'm curious, though...why would a windchime salesman have a garage?
By garage, I think m200L was referring to the gaping, grand canyon-esque man cave that separates his piss flaps.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

M Club wrote:
TheJON wrote:You're not at Woodward Academy, are you Mace? If so, I got a list of fucktards in the town of Woodward I would like for you to put a bag of shit on their porch for me! Don't worry about the reason for this- let's just say I became well hated around that shit town about 10 years ago and threats of being arrested by the sheriff prevented me from taking care of business myself!
let me guess, you have a buzz cut.
Do I live in Nebraska?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:
War Wagon wrote: They may not win another game.
You haven't looked too far ahead on the schedule, have you?
Yes, I did, actually.

The new Mizzou fight song:

Doom, despair, and agony on me.

Deep dark depression, excessive misery.

It it twernt for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all... doom, despair, and agony on me.

This also doubles as the KC Chiefs fight song, but it's not as new.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

I'll be at the CU-Mizzou game. good seats, too. row 20 on about the 35. an old grad school buddy is in town. should be "interesting".
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

33-3 Mizzou at the half, I wonder if KC is sticking around.

Yep, all I had to do was pick against them to be made out a fool.

How in the hell did Kansas lose to this team?

And how did CU hang around with Texas for a half?

Go figure.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dan Hawkins is absolutely hopeless- a lost cause

Did he even ever play organized football?

Does he have any fucking clue how demoralizing it is for a team that's behind to drive downfield and come away with NOTHING beause they repeatedly went for it on 4th down and failed instead of kicking a fucking field goal?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

War Wagon wrote:33-3 Mizzou at the half, I wonder if KC is sticking around.
we were laughing throughout most of the first half. It was the worst half of football (by one team: CU) that i've ever seen in person. comedic. and i've been to a lot of BTPCF games. we stayed until the end of the third.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

KC, what do you think the odds are that Hawk drives away so many paying fans that they're forced to cut the price of season tickets?

Hell, I remember back when Fairbanks crashed the program into a smoking hole in the ground, not only did ticket prices come down, but in 1986 or 87, Continental Airlines (which used to be a big sponsor) sent out vouchers for 1st Class upgrades to anybody who bought at least two season tickets. I got a nice vacation to Hawaii out of it
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Cuda wrote:KC, what do you think the odds are that Hawk drives away so many paying fans that they're forced to cut the price of season tickets?

Hell, I remember back when Fairbanks crashed the program into a smoking hole in the ground, not only did ticket prices come down, but in 1986 or 87, Continental Airlines (which used to be a big sponsor) sent out vouchers for 1st Class upgrades to anybody who bought at least two season tickets. I got a nice vacation to Hawaii out of it
amazing thing about the Fairbanks bottoming out was that Mallory won (3 way tie with OU and OSU) the Big 8 in 1976, and just a few years later....

ticket prices: I don't know how they can stay at this level or increase. Bohn seems like a pretty tight-fisted money-counter. if you trust people on the CU boards, there are lots of peeps who won't renew until Hawkins is gonzo. people who will be giving up "their Dad's tickets" and such. serious stuff.

I don't know if you saw the game since it was on small-time FCS, but I called MU's second TD (the skinny post/slant over the middle for 50+ yards) out of the huddle....that was "the Maclin play" that scorched them last year and the year before. MU outscores CU 113-10 over the last two games and CU comes out in THE SAME drop back into deep zones, rush 3 scheme they ran both of those games...and, no surprise, MU is up 33-0 at the half. wtf were they thinking? that was somehow going to all of a sudden work despite the spectacular failure in previous games? MU's OC must have been laughing his ass off in the box.
"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

King Crimson wrote:
War Wagon wrote:33-3 Mizzou at the half, I wonder if KC is sticking around.
we were laughing throughout most of the first half. It was the worst half of football (by one team: CU) that i've ever seen in person. comedic. and i've been to a lot of BTPCF games. we stayed until the end of the third.
You, sir, are a glutton for punishment.

I thought at some point in the 1st half the CU faithful were going to bum rush the field and take matters into their own hands.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

There was a time that might have happened, Wags. But thanks to Woody Fucking Paige the only place they serve beer at Folsom anymore is in the private boxes. Those folks might hate Hawkins enough to take action, but rushing the field isn't their style. Don't be surprised to see a scoped rifle sticking out of a window, though
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Mizzou is bad enough to win the Big XII north a third time. Easy schedule and Nebraska facing big opponents plus changing QBs out fron shoulda told ya.

The Big XII North is really bad.
why is my neighborhood on fire