Is T1B's smack "too brutal"?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Is T1B's smack "too brutal"?

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Really?

Is that why pregnant women, anaemics and the faint-hearted eventually gravitate to Warm Hug Train and
Panty Liner 7?

I never thought of this place as a "tough room" to play. Maybe your thoughts are different.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Re: Is T1B's smack "too brutal"?

Post by Go Coogs' »

I've had a train run on my sweet, tight ass since '06 and I am still standing.

Too tough???

Nah, just relentless.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

there hasn't been smack here for years.

there hasn't been smack anywhere.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Katy

Post by Katy »

No, I don't think this place is too brutal. This board makes me laugh and the smack/exchanges are entertaining.

I agree with Bace to a degree. Everything has all already been done to death.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Katy wrote:Everything has all already been done to death.
about five years ago. might be cute to revisit the smack from time to time. but that's aboot it.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Smack as even a basic concept is wildly overrated. Always has been. The crap that passed for successful smack was so often simplistic, derivative and wholly uncreative. It was circle jerk mania. Slap a few pictures together, clumsily doctor them up a little, borrow some nails on a chalkboard Gen Y pseudo-angry jargon...voila, you're a Smack God.

The people who were truly good are still truly good. The people who relied on gimmickry? They fell by the wayside as their acts became stale and repetitive, until now their own kind mourns their passing.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Van wrote:Smack as even a basic concept is wildly overrated. Always has been. The crap that passed for successful smack was so often simplistic, derivative and wholly uncreative. It was circle jerk mania. Slap a few pictures together, clumsily doctor them up a little, borrow some nails on a chalkboard Gen Y pseudo-angry jargon...voila, you're a Smack God.
what he said. but with less guitars epically wailing in the background.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

There is a severe paucity around here of guitars epically wailing in the background.

There's your cause and effect.

Katy

Post by Katy »

There's only so many ways you can call someone a dumbass, whore, or a faggot. Granted, there are some that are far more creative at it than others. But if you've seen it once, you've seen it million times. Over the years too many have tried to emulate what they've seen from others. Myself included.

I have enjoyed smacking people over the years as much as I've enjoyed having my ass smacked all over the boards. I guess it has come to a point where I just don't care about "getting over" anymore.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

What about "sliding under?"

Katy

Post by Katy »

Van wrote:What about "sliding under?"

We'll save that for the Penthouse Forums. :D
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Uhhh...link?

Are you a mod there too, and a regular contributor?

Bet that'd be some kickass radio. You'd probably need to change the name of your show though, to something like Wrecking Balls.

Katy

Post by Katy »

Don't I wish, Van!
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I would actually say that the smack that is thrown around these days is pretty brutal.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Bace, here's one of the main problems. WW's esteem aside, you've always been one of the better posters around. "Smack," humor, takes, whatever.

You rarely post now. When you do, it's not with anything like the creative fervor you used to display on a fairly regular basis.

There's a lot of that going around, and that's all there is to it. These days, it's pretty much just R-Jack, mvscal and Mgo who still habitually give effort.

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Bizzarofelice wrote:there hasn't been smack here for years.

there hasn't been smack anywhere.
Well you're really not helping.

And no. That's not a question.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Katy wrote:There's only so many ways you can call someone a dumbass, whore, or a faggot.
Aren't you from Kentucky?

ImageImage
Katy

Post by Katy »

What's yer fucking point? :D
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Katy wrote:I've enjoyed having my ass smacked
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Katy wrote:What's yer fucking point? :D
I like your accent. Even if you are allegedy bipolar (I don't believe Bace's lies anyway).

ImageImage
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

the brutality is what keeps me from posting here. i'm skeered
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Hey, sounds like you guys are doing your best to work out a really difficult problem. I wish you the best of luck, really.

But now, I need a little advice. I think that I'm going to set fire to Douchebag's junk, and I'm wondering what the best way would be.

After the usual super beatdown, jamming a staple gun up his nose and sending steel into his sinuses, toe-clipping his nipples off and rolling him in salt, etc., I want to really make him suffer. I keep picturing him sprinting away from the Point with his whole junk on fire, and dark acrid smoke billowing up from the blaze.

If Rollins is there, similarly incapacitated, maybe I can force him to spit a mouthful of gasoline onto DB's shriveled unit, and I can drop a match on him. Or, maybe I can dump some lighter fluid into a spray bottle, and spray a mist onto DB's sunken pube thatch, then hit him with a zippo. I'm leaning towards this, I think it would spread the flammable material out nicely, so that the burn will be widespread but not too quick.

I can't WAIT to read the Crew's sad tale about a Friday night when, as usual, DB's draws get yanked down and their mouths begin to drip in anticipation...and they are confronted with a charred, blackened, steaming rounded hump - and thus a SEXLESS Douchebag - a fucking Douche Eunuch - sorta like Dio, but dressed more fashionably, and in more select company.

Frankly, I don't understand all of this hamming on about smack being dead, brutal, bla bla...can't you simpletons see there's WORK to be done? SERIOUS fucking work?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:Bace, here's one of the main problems. WW's esteem aside, you've always been one of the better posters around. "Smack," humor, takes, whatever.

You rarely post now. When you do, it's not with anything like the creative fervor you used to display on a fairly regular basis.
Van has it all figured out... just ask him.

Bace is a new age punk who thinks the world owes him a living because he has a college degree and he's bitter as fuck realizing it's worthless while still stuck with student loans.

Creative fervor on a message board doesn't pay the mortgage.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I don't think Steve-O's moans of pleasure come from group macramé, Mace.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Diogenes wrote:
I like your accent. Even if you are allegedy bipolar (I don't believe Bace's lies anyway).
Bace says bipolar, I say eccentric. There is a difference. 8)
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
War Wagon wrote: Bace is a new age punk who thinks the world owes him a living because he has a college degree and he's bitter as fuck realizing it's worthless while still stuck with student loans.
Did you buy your home straight cash money, Whitey? Didn't think so. Take your 55 year old, $37k making ass and go fuck yourself, twat.

What about the "workers". Wags is one of the "workers". Part of the logistical chain, key to the economy. If I remember correctly you just got a job at a paper Everyone needs something to wrap their fish in and kindling to start a fire, it helps the homeless stay warm. So see, you're providing a product and a service. You're a worker too.

Unite with Wags. Don't hate.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Katy wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
Bace says bipolar, I say eccentric. There is a difference. 8)

I still think you're interesting. Or would be.

But apparently I have long hair and like Cosmos...

ImageImage
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm out in Crystal City now, Tom. Not that far from your old stomping grounds. Come down to Crystal City Restaurant and have a beer sometime.
Spent many a night "figuring shit out" for work and life at the CCR. Great burgers. :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the invite, it isn't the company, but I don't drink anymore (haven't for seven years) and with a kid about to turn two - if I want to oggle at titties and booty I can't have, I'll just look at my wife :lol: . Less of a commute and cheaper.

If you ever want to lift or go shooting, that'd be cool.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Tom In VA wrote:What about the "workers". Wags is one of the "workers". Part of the logistical chain, key to the economy. If I remember correctly you just got a job at a paper Everyone needs something to wrap their fish in and kindling to start a fire, it helps the homeless stay warm. So see, you're providing a product and a service. You're a worker too.

Unite with Wags. Don't hate.

Tom moves me.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tom In VA wrote: Unite with Wags.
Let's don't, and then say we did...

No, let's don't, and say we didn't.

Good luck with your trollstop.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Diogenes wrote: But apparently I have long hair and like Cosmos...
What a coincidence! So do I.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote: he's bitter as fuck realizing it's worthless while still stuck with student loans.
I already told you; the state of Missouri paid for my Mizzou degree. The state thought I was important enough to keep around that they took money from you and used it to keep me in state for my education. They thought my future earnings were more important than your current earnings. I never had college loans.

The above might be much more brutal than any smack posted on this board; the reality of War Wag's life.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Tom In VA wrote: Unite with Wags. Don't hate.
Well I like the people of Kansas.
I have read about them - apparently they come off as reactionary jerks with baseball hats and their political discourse in the bar is 'kill the motherfuckers'.. but they have an underlying class consciousness and deep routed cynicism about how things actually work that is impossible to stamp out.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bizzarofelice wrote:I already told you; the state of Missouri paid for my Mizzou degree. The state thought I was important enough to keep around that they took money from you and used it to keep me in state for my education. They thought my future earnings were more important than your current earnings. I never had college loans.
Lucky guy. You'd think you would show a bit of gratitude. Not suggesting you didn't work for anything as I believe luck is when hard work and opportunity meet.

So the state paid for your school through compulsory taxation of people lower in the socio-economic scale than you. I see why you're such a statist. Apparently in your school things like INTEGRITY and FORTITUDE aren't taught. If that were the case you would simply say:

"I am a statist. The state was good to me. The state sees that I am better than working class suckers, let them eat cake. Tax them, penalize them, tell them it is for their own good; afterall I have a state paid college degree conferred upon me by accreditted smart people. I am proud to be a statist and have the state decide who is elite and who is not elite".

Just be honest dude. And for a guy so lucky, I don't get the "brooding tall guy" act. I suppose if it got you laid in school and such it's cool. The "I'm a loner and rebel regurgitating professors words like a baby bird, look at me feel sorry for me, I'm gloomy and tall" works for some guys. No shame in the game.

Be proud dude, but mix in some gratitude. Sounds like you have a lot going for you. What do you care if a guy that engaged in back breaking work and was taxed to send you to school wears your Alma Mater's gear ? I say he earned it too.

Just think, What Would Ancient Mariner Do ?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

War Wagon wrote:
Van wrote:Bace, here's one of the main problems. WW's esteem aside, you've always been one of the better posters around. "Smack," humor, takes, whatever.

Van has it all figured out... just ask him.

Bace is a new age punk who thinks the world owes him a living because he has a college degree and he's bitter as fuck realizing it's worthless while still stuck with student loans.

Creative fervor on a message board doesn't pay the mortgage.
Excuse me. When did this thread become about paying a mortgage? I thought we were talking about the quality of smack on a message board?

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Van wrote:Excuse me. When did this thread become about paying a mortgage? I thought we were talking about the quality of smack on a message board?
Classic tactic. I won't say it never gets old, but it is a classic. Excellent execution Van.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Um, thanks?

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tom wrote:I believe luck is when hard work and opportunity meet.
[missteenSC]I personally believe ...[/missteenSC]

... "luck" is when you've got a playoff game against the Oakland Raiders and you look up and notice that Walt Coleman is doing the game.

Then again, "luck" might be when you're a fan of a ... *ahem* ... certain NFL team and you make it to week 7 without being mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Van wrote:Um, thanks?

Of course dude. You got skeeeelz mang.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

As someone who stops by mainly for a good read you jackass's still bring some solid vitriolic substance. Sure you will never bring tears to my eyes like Moorese's Midget Thread but there's still a good laugh around if you look.

BTW-- Smack 10 years ago was Caddie going on his quest for 1000 posts by Y2K..:)

Now that was some real game.