talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

KC Scott

Top 5 Bottom 5 - Week Five Edition

Post by KC Scott »

The MNF Miami / Jets Game doesn't affect this weeks edition:

Quality Win = beating team with .500 record or better

Top 5

1. Saints 4-0 / Quality Wins (Phi, NYJ) Offense has looked unstoppable so far and now have the defense to match
2. Vikings 5-0 / Quality Wins (SF, GB) - Dominating defense and AD. Favre ends up looking studly - I was so wrong on this team
3. Broncos 5-0 / Quality Wins (NE, DAL, Cin) - Most improved team of year - Still not sold on Orton and the offense
4. Indy 5-0 / Quality win (AZ) - Should be ranked higher, but haven't been tested yet. Manning on pace for 5,000 yds :shock:
5. Giants 5-0 / Quality Win (DAL) - Underwhelmed by their running game, but Eli has lit it up - Big test at N.O. next week

Honorable Mention: Eagles (expect them up in Top 5 soon), Falcons, Jets

Bottom 5

32. Rams 0-5 / 32 pts. scored for season, Very real shot to go 0-16. Only Possible wins Detroit & Tenn are away games
31. Chiefs 0-5 / Total clusterfuck. Talent is vaccant. Only possible winnable games at Oakland, home vs. Buf and Clev.
30. Bucs 0-5 / 68 pts. scored - Haven't seen them but stats don't lie. Winnable games: vs. Car at Mia at Car
29. Raiders 1-4 / 49 pts for season. The worst offense I have ever seen. winnable games vs. KC and at Cle
28. Tenn 0-5 / WTF? Was losing Haynesworth that big? Pass D is a seive. At least potential is there

Dishonorable mention - Buff and Clev - So bad they played each other to a 6-3 game.

Week 5 Super Bowl Selection: Indy vs. Minn
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Re: Top 5 Bottom 5 - Week Five Edition

Post by DallasFanatic »

How can the Broncos have a quality win at home against Dallas, but the NYG don't have a quality win even though they beat Dallas on the road to open a freakin 1.2 billion dollar stadium?

Flawed Logic?
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

DallasFanatic wrote:How can the Broncos have a quality win at home against Dallas, but the NYG don't have a quality win even though they beat Dallas on the road to open a freakin 1.2 billion dollar stadium?

Flawed Logic?
Just missed it.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...I'm assuming you "missed" the Donks QW vs. Dallas..right?
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

KC Scott wrote: Bottom 5

32. Rams 0-5 / 32 pts. scored for season, Very real shot to go 0-16. Only Possible wins Detroit & Tenn are away games
31. Raiders 1-4 / 49 pts for season. The worst offense I have ever seen. winnable games vs. KC and at Cle
30. Bucs 0-5 / 68 pts. scored - Haven't seen them but stats don't lie. Winnable games: vs. Car at Mia at Car
29. Chiefs 0-5 / Total clusterfuck. Talent is vaccant. Only possible winnable games at Oakland, home vs. Buf and Clev.
28. Tenn 0-5 / WTF? Was losing Haynesworth that big? Pass D is a seive. At least potential is there
Fixed...there is NO WAY the Chiefs are worse than the Raiduhs and Fuck'nQueers. :brad:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

except that we lost to Raiduhs, paul
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

I KNEW you'd say that Scott....but the Faiduhs FLUKED their way to a W here. That's the ONLY game so far this season they even had a remote chance to win, the rest have been absolute ASS-KICKINGS. Hell, the QB comparison ALONE merits a higher ranking for the Chiefs.... :lol:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Paul wrote:I KNEW you'd say that Scott....but the Faiduhs FLUKED their way to a W here. That's the ONLY game so far this season they even had a remote chance to win, the rest have been absolute ASS-KICKINGS. Hell, the QB comparison ALONE merits a higher ranking for the Chiefs.... :lol:

...not really Paul, the Duhs had the Chargers hanging by the short ones and smacked them all over the field for 3 1/2 quarters.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Your selling the Bucs short Scott, they'll earn the bottom spot before this year ends. :doh:
Go Bucs, Gators
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

ChargerMike wrote:
Paul wrote:I KNEW you'd say that Scott....but the Faiduhs FLUKED their way to a W here. That's the ONLY game so far this season they even had a remote chance to win, the rest have been absolute ASS-KICKINGS. Hell, the QB comparison ALONE merits a higher ranking for the Chiefs.... :lol:

...not really Paul, the Duhs had the Chargers hanging by the short ones and smacked them all over the field for 3 1/2 quarters.
But that's the Chargers. Not saying much.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

KC Scott wrote:Dishonorable mention - Buff and Clev - So bad they played each other to a 6-3 game.

Player C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT
Derek Anderson 2/17 23 11.8% 0 1

Mangenius... this is exactly what the offense was lacking.

:doh: :meds:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

1. Denver - wins over Dallas, Cincy and N.E.

2. New Orleans - Brees and Payton remind me of Gannon and Gruden :swoon:

3. Indianapolis - Hall of Fame QB in his prime

4. Minnesota - a lot of pieces in place

5. NY Giants - physical team

28. Tennessee - just playing awful

29. Kansas City - could have two wins now

30. Oakland - Cable will be fired by the bye week

31. Tampa Bay - rebuilding - yuk

32. St. Louis - be lucky to win 3 games
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

You're being to generous Dave - you did beat us - Fluke or not
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Bucmonkey wrote:Your selling the Bucs short Scott, they'll earn the bottom spot before this year ends. :doh:
Glen the Bucs are just a mystery - I haven't seen any of their games - are they that bad?

Damn, at least they appear to have some talent - sans QB
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

New Orleans is just flat out scary

when the Saints can roll a team without Brees throwing a single TD, you know they've got something working...the test will be this weekend...if they beat the giants, they've got to be the favorite to take it all

Sharper may have been the acquisition of the year
get out, get out while there's still time
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

KC Scott wrote:
Bucmonkey wrote:Your selling the Bucs short Scott, they'll earn the bottom spot before this year ends. :doh:
Glen the Bucs are just a mystery - I haven't seen any of their games - are they that bad?

Scott, this team is a train wreck from top to bottom. As much as the Glazers did to pull this team out of the depths of suck, they have been doing equally less since they purchased Manchester United. The Bucs are just a financing tool for their soccer team IMO.

30 mill in unspent cap $, Hiring a head coach that only last year was a positional coach and in the off-season was promoted to DC. Months later before even coaching a single game as DC he was promoted to HC. They fire the OC 2 weeks before the season start, always a good sign :meds: . The team severly lacks leadership, is one of the most poorly coached teams I have ever witnessed on any level. And has absolutely no heart whatsoever, most players appear to be there to cash a check, no more.

The in-fighting and finger pointing within the locker room has begun and I would not be surprised to see this team lay a goose egg in the win column this year. 20 fucking years as a season ticket holder and I saw more fight out of the mid eighties teams then this squad even puts out to get out of bed in the morning...it's gonna be a long decade...
Go Bucs, Gators
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Felix wrote:New Orleans is just flat out scary

when the Saints can roll a team without Brees throwing a single TD, you know they've got something working...the test will be this weekend...if they beat the giants, they've got to be the favorite to take it all

Sharper may have been the acquisition of the year
If they win this weekend, anyone who says they aren't #1is a fucking moron. I'd put them there now (although you could make an argument for Indy, everyone else is second tier).

BTW: I believe the Saints are 0-3 in games following a bye week. Makes this game even bigger for them.

ImageImage
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Diogenes wrote:BTW: I believe the Saints are 0-3 in games following a bye week. Makes this game even bigger for them.
0-3 huh....I'm QUITE sure that they've had more bye weeks than that. Might wanna go back and research that stat just a wee-bit deeper there, Slick. :doh:
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Paul wrote:
Diogenes wrote:BTW: I believe the Saints are 0-3 in games following a bye week. Makes this game even bigger for them.
0-3 huh....I'm QUITE sure that they've had more bye weeks than that.
That's over the last three years.

Dumbfuck.

ImageImage
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Bucmonkey wrote: Scott, this team is a train wreck from top to bottom. As much as the Glazers did to pull this team out of the depths of suck, they have been doing equally less since they purchased Manchester United. The Bucs are just a financing tool for their soccer team IMO.

30 mill in unspent cap $, Hiring a head coach that only last year was a positional coach and in the off-season was promoted to DC. Months later before even coaching a single game as DC he was promoted to HC. They fire the OC 2 weeks before the season start, always a good sign :meds: . The team severly lacks leadership, is one of the most poorly coached teams I have ever witnessed on any level. And has absolutely no heart whatsoever, most players appear to be there to cash a check, no more.

The in-fighting and finger pointing within the locker room has begun and I would not be surprised to see this team lay a goose egg in the win column this year. 20 fucking years as a season ticket holder and I saw more fight out of the mid eighties teams then this squad even puts out to get out of bed in the morning...it's gonna be a long decade...

Thw wy under salary cap sounds sickingly familar - Chiefs only signed a bunch of has beens; Zach Thomas, Mike Goff, too many WR to count (hell they even brought in Ashlie Lielie), this when there were players out there like Matt Birk who could have solidified the sieve that they call an OL. Like the Glazers the Hunts owned controlling interest in a couple Soccer teams - Columbus & KC - but don't think that's the money hole here. Another weird similarity is Haley also fired his OC two weeks before the season. MVS noted in another thread that three of the worst 5 offenses (inluding Buff) all followed that line of stupidity. In the KC case Chan Gailey did nothing to get fired. He made the Chiefs O at least watchable last season.

At least you guys have UF down there when you want to see how football should be played
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Diogenes wrote:
Paul wrote:

Dumbfuck.
You didn't specify that earlier, you ignorant fuckhole.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Diogenes wrote:
Paul wrote:

Dumbfuck.
Paul wrote:You didn't specify that...
Okay, I'll specify.

You're an idiot.

ImageImage
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Paul wrote:You didn't specify that earlier, you ignorant fuckhole.

I gotta agree with Dio on this one. It was implied. What did you think... they're 0-3 after their last 3 bye weeks that fell on the 2nd Sunday in Oct on odd numbered years?

The real point here is... it's stupid fucking stat. Who did they play? Were they big underdogs and these 3 losses were "supposed" to happen? These are the questions I'd like answered.
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

KC Scott wrote:

You must not have seen any Redskin's games or you would have them on your bottom 5. I am certain that they will be there after the Chiefs get their only win of the season this weekend.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

stuckinia wrote: You must not have seen any Redskin's games or you would have them on your bottom 5. I am certain that they will be there after the Chiefs get their only win of the season this weekend.
Nice call - and your right, I hadn't seen the Skins until today.
Just another, horrible game to watch - Glad I had the Saint's Giants Feed available.

Zorns play calling is a mystery - Why he didn't keep running Portis or going to Cooley? - When you replace Campbell with Todd Collins, you know you're in trouble.

I can see the Skins making the bottom 5 this week
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

For as crappy as the Lions (still) are, there's somehow at least a handful of teams worse than them.
DELSDAD
Elwood

Post by DELSDAD »

stuckinia wrote:You must not have seen any Redskin's games or you would have them on your bottom 5. I am certain that they will be there after the Chiefs get their only win of the season this weekend.
Great take. I was surprised nobody had them there last week as well. Unbelievable. Danny may unZorn the team this week.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote: I don't think there is anyone more clueless when it comes to playcalling than Zorn. It's a fucking trainwreck on every series.
Tood Haley is just as clueless, if not moreso. Hell, he's making Herm Edwards look like a great decision maker.

Case in point today against the deadskins:

1st qtr, 0-0 game, Chiefs face 4th and 2 from the skins 23 yard line.

What to do, what to do... this is a really tough decision... hey, I know, I'll GO FOR IT, with the QB in the shotgun and an empty backfield.... and get sacked. :doh:

You stupid, braindead mother fucker, I don't care if you had made the 1st down, you KICK the fucking FG in that situation, every damn time.

Thankfully, the Chiefs managed to squeak one out, but decisions like that will cost him his job. I don't mind so much getting beat by a superiorly talented team but when your own coach sabotages his players effort, that about drives me thru the roof.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

War Wagon wrote:Todd Haley is just as clueless, if not moreso. Hell, he's making Herm Edwards look like a great decision maker.

Case in point today against the deadskins:

1st qtr, 0-0 game, Chiefs face 4th and 2 from the skins 23 yard line.

What to do, what to do... this is a really tough decision... hey, I know, I'll GO FOR IT, with the QB in the shotgun and an empty backfield.... and get sacked. :doh:

You stupid, braindead mother fucker, I don't care if you had made the 1st down, you KICK the fucking FG in that situation, every damn time.

Thankfully, the Chiefs managed to squeak one out, but decisions like that will cost him his job. I don't mind so much getting beat by a superiorly talented team but when your own coach sabotages his players effort, that about drives me thru the roof.
Yeah....because it was Haley's fault that Matt Cassel held on to the ball too long and didn't at least make an attempt to fling it at somebody. :meds:

Wags, SERIOUSLY??? :doh:

How about the offensive line fucking BLOCK somebody for once, and a WR or three actually GET OPEN for Cassel to complete a pass in that situation? That IS what they're coached to do, right? In other words get off of Haley, he can't execute the plays as well as call them last time I checked.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Good call, stuckinia.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

KC Scott wrote:
stuckinia wrote: You must not have seen any Redskin's games or you would have them on your bottom 5. I am certain that they will be there after the Chiefs get their only win of the season this weekend.
Nice call - and your right, I hadn't seen the Skins until today.
Just another, horrible game to watch - Glad I had the Saint's Giants Feed available.

Zorns play calling is a mystery - Why he didn't keep running Portis or going to Cooley? - When you replace Campbell with Todd Collins, you know you're in trouble.

I can see the Skins making the bottom 5 this week
For the record, I called it first.
If your team hasn't won all year, the best thing that could happen to you is playing the Redskins.

Take the Chiefs and the points next week.
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =3&t=33193

Tennessee and St. Louis are feeling pretty bitter over the scheduling.

ImageImage
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Paul wrote: Wags, SERIOUSLY??? :doh:

How about the offensive line fucking BLOCK somebody for once, and a WR or three actually GET OPEN for Cassel to complete a pass in that situation? That IS what they're coached to do, right? In other words get off of Haley, he can't execute the plays as well as call them last time I checked.
Quite serious.

There's no way in hell that anybody can defend that stupid decision. None. Nada. Zilch.

And you're right to some extent... he damn sure can't call plays, at least not yet. Hopefully he'll learn, but the last time I checked, the NFL is no place for OJT.

Again, I'd like to be wrong, but it's apparent to me the guy wasn't ready to be a head coach and may never be. He just doesn't have the right disposition.