ESPN Countdown

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

ESPN Countdown

Post by jiminphilly »

... Matt Millen was just raving about.... a WR. :doh: :doh: Not that Harvin isn't a talented WR but for the sake of his reputation you'd think he'd choose a player at a different position to gloat about.
rozy
Cowboy

Re: ESPN Countdown

Post by rozy »

:lol:

Harvin is a special talent, though...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

rozy wrote::lol:

No doubt. Kinda pissed he's not on the field more tonight. I have him starting in 2 of my FF leagues- already won both but winning by 30 as opposed to 20 always makes for better trash talking.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:

No doubt. Kinda pissed he's not on the field more tonight. I have him starting in 2 of my FF leagues- already won both but winning by 30 as opposed to 20 always makes for better trash talking.
The wife is running two leagues for you this year? Damn, she's stepping up her game.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
jiminphilly wrote:

The wife is running two leagues for you this year? Damn, she's stepping up her game.
Actually 3. She's having a damn good year. Rack her.