Matt Millen? Matt ****ing Millen?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Matt Millen? Matt ****ing Millen?

Post by Cross Traffic »

Nice job ABC, hiring an incompetent ass as your color guy.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: Matt Millen? Matt ****ing Millen?

Post by Shoalzie »

Yeah, the last thing a football fan from the state of Michigan wants to see on their TV. I'd rather have this game on the Domer homer network (NBC).
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Agreed! Wonder how many bodyguards he has today to keep him from fans who want to lynch him?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I liked the guy as the #2 analyst on FOX...now, he's just #2.

Good looking drive for Big Blue...two great catches and Minor is back and running dudes over. :mrgreen:
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i don't mind millen calling the game. even he deserves to witness a victory within state borders.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

rack M Club. Thread title says it all though
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

ND got screwed, he didn't step out. But I'm not complainin'...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

M Club wrote:i don't mind millen calling the game. even he deserves to witness a victory within state borders.

The beauty of TiVo is that I can sync the game on TV with the radio call. I'd rather listen to Frank and Jim on the radio.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i'm fucked. i'm abroad right now and at the mercy of justin.tv. it's 5.30 am here.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Tate and Floyd are owning Warren and Cissoko... :x
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Shoalzie wrote:ND got screwed, he didn't step out. But I'm not complainin'...
Yep. That should've been a TD. Not only was he not conclusively out of bounds, if anything that second camera angle showed that he was conclusively in bounds. How they managed to overturn the call on the field is just beyond me. Instant replay actually took the correct call and made it wrong! LOL!!

The guys in the booth must not have gotten to see that second camera angle.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Van wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:...if anything that second camera angle showed that he was conclusively in bounds.
oh hey, van's talking out of his ass. unless you saw something the rest of us didn't.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

It wasn't conclusive but he looked in to me...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

That second camera angle showed green between his foot and the white of the sideline, and both the TV guys said so as well after they slowed it down and froze it.

No way in hell there was conclusive evidence to overturn the call on the field, not unless they didn't get that second angle. The first angle sure looked like he'd touched the line, but it was from a deceptive angle which obscured what was going on beneath and to the side of his foot. The second angle clearly showed where his foot landed, and it was in bounds. It definitely revealed that there was nothing conclusive to overturn the call.

Open your homer eyes, dumbshit. Shoalzie saw the same thing I did; the same thing everyone in the nation saw with that second camera angle. Are Shoalzie and the tv guys talking out of their asses too?

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Notre Dame's offensive line is vastly improved from past years...they are protecting Clausen, blocking perfectly on the screen plays and creating big holes for Allen.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Van wrote:That second camera angle showed green between his foot and the white of the sideline, and both the TV guys said so as well after they slowed it down and froze it.

No way in hell there was conclusive evidence to overturn the call on the field, not unless they didn't get that second angle. The first angle sure looked like he'd touched the line, but it was from a deceptive angle which obscured what was going on beneath and to the side of his foot. The second angle clearly showed where his foot landed, and it was in bounds. It definitely revealed that there was nothing conclusive to overturn the call.

Open your homer eyes, dumbshit. Shoalzie saw the same thing I did; the same thing everyone in the nation saw with that second camera angle. Are Shoalzie and the tv guys talking out of their asses too?

To be fair, I'm watching this game on a 40" plasma and he's streaming it online...
Last edited by Shoalzie on Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Let's wait until they're not playing a soft Michigan team before we all go sucking each other's dicks.

-HK

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Shoalzie, is he watching it with the sound off too? After slowing down that second shot the announcers said he was in bounds, so obviously I'm not the only one who thought so.

You said the guy was in bounds, and M Club said nothing to you. I agree with you, and he says I'm seeing something nobody else saw.

This is just M Club being a dick. No news there.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Van wrote: Open your homer eyes, dumbshit. Shoalzie saw the same thing I did...
Shoalzie wrote:It wasn't conclusive but he looked in to me...

it's such a surprise you're making stuff up. ja, i'm sure the replay officials, with their high def monitors, saw all that green between his foot and the sideline.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Like the alternating QBs on this drive...keeping the Irish off balance and rotate in fresh legs.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

the entire offense has fresh legs. they haven't played much today.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

M Club wrote:the entire offense has fresh legs. they haven't played much today.

True...they made it look too easy in the first half last week. The Irish defense is a big step up from that Broncos defense. When the run the hurry-up, they were a lot more effective. They're also missing Hemingway...he was such a good downfield target for Forcier last week.

Down 3 at the half...I'll take it.
Last edited by Shoalzie on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

M Club wrote:
it's such a surprise you're making stuff up. ja, i'm sure the replay officials, with their high def monitors, saw all that green between his foot and the sideline.
This is beyond weak, even for you.

Guess you missed this one...
Then he backpedaled a bit, once you came in here, but even in his backpedal he still said the guy looked in bounds to him, then he made an excuse for you.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i don't mind the change of pace, but in the two-minute offense? i hope dickrod's using it to set something up later.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

M Club wrote:i don't mind the change of pace, but in the two-minute offense? i hope dickrod's using it to set something up later.

Both ND and Michigan were able to take their foot off the gas and had to play only one half of hard football in their openers. This is the first true test for both teams going into a second half in the young season. It would be big to get some points on this first drive out of the locker room.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Van wrote:
M Club wrote:
This is beyond weak, even for you.

Guess you missed this one...
Then he backpedaled a bit, once you came in here, but even in his backpedal he still said the guy looked in bounds to him, then he made an excuse for you.
you're such a lying cunt. you didn't see green between his foot and the sideline, as you claimed. was it inconclusive? from what we saw on our televisions, yes. was it conclusive that he didn't step out? no. great, normal claim. but as your wont, you go a step further and make shit up. if the past is prologue, then you're commenting on a game you're not even watching.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

The one angle from the sidelines looked like his foot was right up against the stripe but it looked in. The other angle, it looked like close to half his foot was on the white.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

ja, i know. i saw it. i also didn't see the green van seemed to see. i'm sure no one else did either. i'd definitely agree that it wasn't anything to merit overturning the call.
Last edited by M Club on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Punch this bitch in!
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

good in. whoot. i love me some koger: all the 80-year-olds get to keep their tight ends they thought dickrod was going to phase out.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I guess both tv announcers weren't watching the game either, huh, M Club?

Yeah, I saw a sliver of green between his foot and the sideline, and so did the tv annnouncers, and so did Shoalzie, which is why he said the guy DIDN'T STEP OUT!!

Notice that he didn't just say it was inconclusive? No, he said ND got screwed, because the guy was IN BOUNDS, which means Shoalzie - and the tv announcers - saw green too, you fucking monkey.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

they didn't see green. mcdonnough [spell] said at first said he wasn't out and then he said he didn't know. you're still making shit up, per your m.o.

nd got screwed because it was overturned on what we think is inconclusive. i'm sure the officials who get graded out and these sort of decisions felt they had enough to overturn the call.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Van wrote:which means Shoalzie - and the tv announcers - saw green too, you fucking monkey.

What I saw was his foot against the stripe, I didn't see green though. You can have your foot hug the sideline without green between the shoe and the stripe.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yeah, because they probably didn't get that second camera angle. If they'd had that angle there was no way in hell they could've said there was conclusive evidence to overturn the call.

I love how you say it's my M.O. to make shit up, when good or bad I'm about the most candid fucker on this entire board. Make shit up?? I'm repeating what they said on tv, and what Shoalzie said in this thread.

There was a sliver of green. Shoalzie saw it on his 40" plasma, and I saw it on my, errm, 37" inch LCD-High DEF screen.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Shoalzie wrote:
Van wrote:which means Shoalzie - and the tv announcers - saw green too, you fucking monkey.
What I saw was his foot against the stripe, I didn't see green though. You can have your foot hug the sideline without green between the shoe and the stripe.
No, you can't. Either your foot is touching white, and you're out of bounds, or it isn't, in which case there's something between your foot and the white stripe. That something is green, unless the game is at Boise.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

You're in as long as you aren't on the white...I didn't think he was ON the stripe. His foot hugged the sideline...at least from what I saw.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i like the dumb monkey comment. why don't you go back and read the asskicking you've given yourself.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Yeah, 'cause destroying you with facts is really something to worry about.

Your whole contention was that I was the only one who saw it, in direct contradistinction to what the tv announcers said, along with what Shoalzie said in this very thread...which you conveniently ignored.

You've been backpedaling ever since...like a fucking monkey.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Meanwhile...

Michigan back in Irish territory...it's been all Wolverines in this quarter. The Irish have killed themselves with penalties.
Last edited by Shoalzie on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

what facts? you're making shit up. there was no green. the guy you're referencing to support your "there was green" bs told you that wasn't the case. the announcers didn't say there was green. they said they thought it was in one second and they didn't know the next. i'm not backpedaling. you're mentally ill.