Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

So I played in a pro am today. Course I never played before called Cambridge in Evansville, IN. Grenns were like wet sponges. Could never get a putt to the hole. I had 38 puts today. Kicked my ass.

Anyhow, off the tee I was fucking awesome. But my highlight of the day happened on #10. Hit a 300 yard drive over water to a small landing area on a 400 yard par 4. I had been struggling all day with my approach shots. I am riding with the pro and I tell him this is my distance. 100 out and a slight tailwind.

I stroke it. As soon as I hit it, I say FINALLY! Hit one I like!

It's so bright out and I lost the ball in the clouds. I knew I stroked it though. I look at the green and NOTHING! I turned to the pro and said "What the fuck? Did that fly the green?" He says, "I guess so. You got a tailwind."

So I go look behind the green. Nothing. There is heather (links style course) so I look in there. Can't see a damn thing. Pro yells at me, "Look in the fucking hole yet?"

I walk up and see it. Sitting in the hole. Landed in the hole in the air. Here's the pic I took with my cell of the ballmark on the lip.

So, still without a hole in one, but this makes the longest shot I have ever made. I'm just pissed I didn't see the slam dunk.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Re: 2

Post by MuchoBulls »

Nice shot.

I never saw my hole in one go in since the pin was tucked right behind a bunker.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: 2

Post by Felix »

I hope you left the greenskeeper an extra $5 for having to fix the damage you caused!?!?!?

(nice shot :D )
get out, get out while there's still time