Cookies

"Hey Mikey"

Moderator: Mikey

missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Cookies

Post by missjo »

I've become a bit of a biscuit (cookie) maker lately & often take them into work for the girls & the customers
I have a few American & Canadian clients who love my biscuits & have asked if I know how to make American style cookies

I've checked out a few recipes on the net but not sure which would be best
what are your favorite tried & true cookie recipes
I'd really like a good one for peanut butter choc chip cookie as I've been told they're a great gooey cookie
peanut butter while popular as a spread is not really used in biscuits or cookies
here but I'm told it's delicious
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Cookies

Post by indyfrisco »

I don't have my recipe memorized, but if you want it, I can give it to you when I can get to it at home sometime. Not exactly what you asked for but you will like it. It is Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies. Basically, a chocolate cookie with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. I make a batch of these every year for Mother's Day for my wife. I make the cookies really big. Then I get some dutch chocolate ice cream and mix in Heath candy bar in the ice cream. I let the ice cream refreeze in the freezer and then make ice cream cookie sandwiches. Individually wrap and freeze.

My wife will eat 1/2 a sandwich at a time and spread it out over about 2-3 months. The cookies are great by themselves though.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

That would be brilliant
thanks Indy
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Any homemade cookies with rolled oats in them are good. Don't have any particular recipe handy, but, oatmeal raisin cookies are petty damn good.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

smackaholic wrote:Any homemade cookies with rolled oats in them are good. Don't have any particular recipe handy, but, oatmeal raisin cookies are petty damn good.

Homemade oatmeal peanut butter cookies.

:bode:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.