Had "One of those days"

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Had "One of those days"

Post by indyfrisco »

Parred all 9 holes in men's league tonight. 2 holes I should have birdied and 3 holes I had no business getting a par. Rack my 36 today. Asked my group if they wanted to get another 9 in before sundown but they had to go. Prolly a good thing.

My first par or better on 9 in 5 years. Going to Florida to play some kick ass courses tomorrow. Just hoping for 85 or better there.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Re: Had "One of those days"

Post by Go Coogs' »

I wish I had days like that. I played Wednesday morning and was even par through the first seven holes with only one par on the scorecard. Then, I blew up again. I tripled the next two holes and triple number eleven. That's fucking great. I tripled three out of four holes in the middle of the round. I finished the last seven holes even par with a double on 18. 5 birdies and I still manage to shoot a ho-hum 81. I just can't get it together.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

This Saturday, I go out and shoot 43 on the front and card another 36 on the back. 2 birds. 2 bogeys. and 2 3-putt pars on the two par 5s. That 36 could have been 34 or 35 if not for my shitty putting on the 5s. Both 3 putts were from less than 30 feet, but tough putts.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

That's a nice 9 to say the least.

Best 9 hole score I ever put up was a 37 with 2 birdies, 3 bogeys and 4 pars. I wish I could even sniff breaking 40 these days.
Dreams......Temporary Madness