What Is Your MAJOR Malfunction!!??

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

What Is Your MAJOR Malfunction!!??

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Reporting from Baghdad -- The U.S. soldier who allegedly gunned down five fellow troops at a stress clinic in Baghdad had had his weapon taken away from him within the last week because of concerns about his behavior, a senior U.S. military official said today.

Maj. Gen. David Perkins identified the suspect as Sgt. John M. Russell with the Army's 54th Engineer Battalion based in Bamberg, Germany. Russell was completing at least his third deployment to Iraq since the war began in 2003, he said.

Well, let's see...the minor malfunction here is not simply that Sgt. Russell was overworked. Or that inadequate therapy was all that was available. Or that unlike virtually every other war zone in the past century there is no sex available for soldiers in Iraq. Or that there has never been a coherent plan for the invasion and subjugation of Iraq. No, the major malfunction here is that the entire project--the "threat," the "evidence," the assault and despoilment of a sovereign nation--and the murder of hundreds of thousands of its citizens--has been nothing less than a monstrous crime. A total lie that has rendered its guilt not upon the ruthless PNAC ZioNazis who initiated it, but upon the actual soldiers who carry out this heinous depravity every day.

These are some of the prominent major criminals responsible

And we're ramping up for Afghanistan?
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: What Is Your MAJOR Malfunction!!??

Post by Van »

there is no sex available for soldiers in Iraq.
Tell that to the locals.

:meds:

Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Van wrote: Image
"At least I'm not AP."
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh Van, you're so cute, rolling out the cheap racist pot shots. Why not show the same goat with the caption "Israel providing barnyard prostitution ring for American GIs--and after they fuck the goat, they can eat it!" C'mon, step your game up!
Before God was, I am
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Why not show the same goat with the caption "Israel providing barnyard prostitution ring for American GIs--and after they fuck the goat, they can eat it!"
You mean it's not Israel's fault the guy went psycho?

You're slipping.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I think that this would actually be a properly classified as a SERGEANT malfunction.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Why not show the same goat with the caption "Israel providing barnyard prostitution ring for American GIs--and after they fuck the goat, they can eat it!"
Umm, because that isn't the least bit funny. That was so unfunny that people are now looking at you funny.

You're making this way more difficult than it needs to be, Nick.

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

sad occurance.

Yet, murder/suicides happen more often on our high school and college campuses.

WW
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Or that unlike virtually every other war zone in the past century there is no sex available for soldiers in Iraq.
Well just hop on Luthansa or whoever the hell can get you there..get to the green zone and every outpost you can, and offer to suck all the GI cock you can for free, and to let as many of them fuck you up the ass..so they don't go postal or Army on anybody else. That can be your contribution to the national security effort, and you could come back and tell us all how bad it was

You know ...stand there with a sign .."Your cock number one GI..boom, boom 5 dollah..."

You should have a fair amount of experience in that so have at it and stop posting here.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

"And we're ramping up for Afghanistan?"

...and none to soon I might add...sempre-fi
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

RadioFan wrote:
You mean it's not Israel's fault the guy went psycho?

You're slipping.
C'mon, r-fan, connect the big dots. The criminals shown above who initiated the crime...are Israeli supporters...yes, I know it's a shock. And yes they are responsible for the once proud Sgt going nuts.

As for doctors committing suicide..this is some very silly shit indeed, since there was no suicide attempt. And as far as doctors suddenly shooting their patients--let's see the numbers on that, Avi curbstomper :lol:

Sgt Russell was in fact basically the best we've got. And...Afghanistan the worst mistake yet.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, you're right in that the best becomes the worst in the service of a horrible crime. Very tragic indeed. But he was the best in a basic sense before he succumbed to the moral implosion. He was a real trooper who apparently had been competent for the job required. And that's what the best is. And now the best is worst. Right.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

He's not the only walking time bomb. The number of cases of mental damage from this catastrophe is staggering. And while the hamstrung economy may well force a lot of folks to join the military--and so allow the disaster to continue to unfold--the criminal nature of the war itself will continue to undermine the American serviceman.
Before God was, I am
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:He's not the only walking time bomb. The number of cases of mental damage from this catastrophe is staggering. And while the hamstrung economy may well force a lot of folks to join the military--and so allow the disaster to continue to unfold--the criminal nature of the war itself will continue to undermine the American serviceman.
Walk up and down your street..look around you at the store you fucking moron...there are great numbers of Vietnam vets, Desert Storm and on and on....any number of them might go off....

44 year old E5 does pretty much say it all.. dude was Section 8 all along..
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Actually doctors have the highest suicide rate. Well over three times as many doctors off themselves as soldiers do and there are far more soldiers than doctors. Wonder why we don't ever hear anything about the "crisis" in doctor suicides. .
Isn't there something that would increase the suicide rate of politicians?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Just let them know that they have constituents like you, coodes. Should take them down a peg...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

When I first heard this story, my initial thought was that mvscal must have returned to active duty.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

mvscal wrote:
Derron wrote:44 year old E5 does pretty much say it all.. dude was Section 8 all along..
Read another article. It said he joined in 1998. 11 years and just an E5...in wartime.

Dud.

Link?
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

He was 21 years in the Army. It was his life, and he was a pro. If you were a professional and expected to perform horrible crimes--you might flip out too. Expect more, because suicides are already rampant among servicemen. Murders are just another step.
Before God was, I am
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

socal wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Derron wrote:44 year old E5 does pretty much say it all.. dude was Section 8 all along..
Read another article. It said he joined in 1998. 11 years and just an E5...in wartime.

Dud.

Link?
You suck at the internet.
Sgt. John Russell, 44, of Sherman, Texas, is in custody at Camp Liberty in Baghdad. He is accused of opening fire at a combat stress clinic Monday, killing five U.S. soldiers.

Russell, who joined the Army in 1998, is assigned to the 54th Engineering Battalion in Bamberg, Germany.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_worl ... iraq_.html

Or one of the other 20 hits googling Sgt. John Russell
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:He was 21 years in the Army.
Dude. If you can't even do simple arithmatic in your condition, you really need to get back on the Prozac.

We're all terribly concerned about you.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well three tours of Iraq probably seemed like twenty years. Anyways, this part is undisputed: Suicides in the Army have been on the rise. Nearly 150 soldiers took their lives last year, the highest figure since the wars began.

At issue is the moral depravity of the invasion itself--and the inevitable results, like Russell.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's not a "low figure" at all. It's the highest number yet since the invasion started. Regardless of your auto-squirm reflex, the facts are what they are, and they're not good at all. The Permanent War is a total disaster--and getting worse.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Comparing the highest number of suicides among servicemen to anything is total bullshit. Whether it's doctors, stock fund managers, or cops, it's completely irrelevant. At issue is the stressed out, over-worked, stop-gapped troops with NO CLEAR MISSION. At issue is the complete catastrophe of both invasions coming due. The functioning quality of the gigantic war machine is the subject--and as it has been completely abused by being deployed in a disastrous and criminal attack, it is succumbing to the same moral rot that informed the U.S. military during the Vietnam catastrophe. And Sgt. Russell is the canary in the coal mine--a walking fuse that just blew.
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Don't look now, but just like our famine and water shortage situation, suicide rates in the military are reaching a crisis point.

Sincerely,
The Buffet At The Bellagio

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Van wrote:The Buffet

RACK any and all KC Fat Fuck resets.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:150 suicides out of 2.3 million service members is a ridiculously low number.
Never mind that it isn't accurate. Lie away you vile racist fuckhole.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, these days it's a family man goin' postal in a lily white church. The street commandos to which you refer are easily supplied with full weaponry thanks to the ludicrous lack of gun control law--which you oppose with your full robotic regularity. Of course it's irrelevant as usual, since those astronomically unsuicidal soldiers have a clear mission to get back to...which is...to move from the cities into giant camps fatuously named "Liberty" and so forth--where Sgt Russell went off, in fact. That's the mission for the indefinite future. Until getting sent to Afghanistan. And those suicide numbers don't include post-enlistment suicides.
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Where is the inaccuracy? That we don't have 2.3 million servicemembers or that the military didn't have 150 suicides or that that rate is not substantially lower than the general population?

Take your time.
Gawd you are a stupid fuckhole.
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RS22452.pdf
Bottom of page three.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: Outstanding job, US Military. Nobody puts up with more bullshit and performs with greater skill and professionalism.
Money.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

War Wagon wrote:
mvscal wrote: Outstanding job, US Military. Nobody puts up with more bullshit and performs with greater skill and professionalism.
Money.
No matter that he had his facts assbackwards?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:It's not a "low figure" at all.
Of course it is. 150 suicides out of 2.3 million service members is a ridiculously low number. Compare it to doctors who had 300 suicides out of 812,000 in total. The military would have to have about 275 suicides a year to match the 12 per 100K rate in the general population.
From TVO's link . . .
In addition, it has been reported that suicides in the Army reached a historic high in 2008 at 20.2 per 100,000 servicemembers.
Assuming your numbers are correct, that would put the suicide rate among doctors at 36.95 per 100,000. That would put the suicide rate in the Army at > 1/2 of the suicide rate among doctors, and at slighly < 2x the suicide rate among the general public.

Of course, when other branches of the military are factored in, the rate might drop.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Assuming your numbers are correct...
mvskkkal's #s correct? I laughed.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:Hardly a "crisis."
Who said it was a crisis. I said you were a lying sack of racist bile and the numbers back me up.

Anything else you care to be wrong about you self-loathing pile of fuckdust?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cab_1241988159[/youtube]

I dont' know why the video won't play. But the link has some compelling comments, including some from guys who claim to be serving and have served in the current "Permanant War"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cab_1241988159

It's not hard to imagine what happens in war but that's far from actually experiencing it. WWI, sitting in a trench filled with mud, rodents, insects, seeing people's faces and limbs torn apart, and the constant concussion from explosions going off around you.

Some, apparently, can take it. Some can't. No indictment on the men that can't, the only time anyone will ever know is if they actually experience it. They deserve our admiration and respect - all. Those who can come out "whole" and those who cannot. They also deserve more than what we give them and more than we'll ever be able to repay.

The sad state of men volunteering to go to Iraq is that they believe. Many here at home do not. They watch their friends die as news media and media portrays the war as either wrong and folly or ... the right thing to do. I don't know that either is of much comfort.

The men and women over there are the best of us, in my opinion, and in large part continue to volunteer for service because they believe in the mission their friends died trying to accomplish. Some enjoy the excitement and thrill. There are a few who do seek death. Hoping to die in a combat zone, doing something more honorable than committing suicide. They are able to make it past screeners and psych evals. They wait, they hope ... to die. These men are not the "ticking time bombs". They are men who seek relief from life before even going to Iraq or Afghanistan.

This is a sad story all around.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tom In VA wrote: It's not hard to imagine what happens in war but that's far from actually experiencing it. WWI...
The Great War to end all wars.

Tom, I'm quite sure it was and is terribly hard to imagine without actually having experienced it. I doubt you have a clue, and neither do I.

This place might interest you some or much:

http://www.theworldwar.org/s/110/display.aspx?pgid=868

I toured that soon after it opened and it's awesome. Spent over two hours there and no, I still can't imagine what hell those boys went thru. And for that I am thankful. I really don't want to know what that's like.
The sad state of men volunteering to go to Iraq is that they believe.
Believe in what?

No, Tom. They volunteer to risk their ass because they see that as their best opportunity for a steady paycheck and awesome benefits, not out of some patriotic altruistic notion. Are you on drugs?
The men and women over there are the best of us, in my opinion.
And I respect your opinion and don't necessarily disagree with that sentiment. Maybe if they endure all that hardship, they come back the best of us. Maybe not.

But they certainly weren't the best of us when they signed up. They were losers looking for a way out for the most part, and they found one. Enough with the glorification. They're doing a job that involves some risk, but they took on that task. Let's hope they mostly make it back in good shape and leave it at that.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

War Wagon,

"Imagine" is the key word. The human mind can "imagine" a lot. I differentiate between being able to "imagine" something and actually experiencing it. That being said, to say to someone who has "experienced" it, "I can imagine" what you went through would be insulting. But, keep in mind, much of the technology behind war fighting (and caring for the war fighters) comes from both the imagination AND experience meeting.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

I don't know. I've read some personal accounts where belief is strong, motivation to serve and be with their brothers is strong, etc.. etc.. So I'm believing their words not some naive fantasy. I believe them because I don't feel I'm qualified to question their motives.

Yes the blanket statement of "their the best of us" is wrong. Some aren't, obviously. But many of them are, I'm fortunate to know several personally, and I know they are better than me. So you'll forgive me for using anecdotal evidence coupled with generalization.

"They were losers looking for a way out for the most part" ? Who the fuck isn't ? Isn't that why people go to school, reach for the stars, audition for American Idol or Hollywood. I respect their gumption to look for a way out and not quit. Further the weeding out process for military service is there for a reason and those in uniform passed through that. So, there is respect due, in my opinion.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote:
Moving Sale wrote: I said you were a lying
Lying?
On second thought you might not have been lying. You are probably just too damn stupid to read what you wrote.
Your point was not that 150 military people killed themselves. You point was that the rate was low. It's not.
Therefore you are either lying or a stupid sack of shit. Take your pick.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Let's cut the bullshit about comparative suicide rates. Sgt Russel did not commit suicide. It was murder, and now he's got to stand trial. So, does he get some kind of insanity defense? Why not?

As for the side issue of suicides by totally stressed out and psychologically damaged vets, remember that the numbers being so carefully massaged by Avi and his demented ilk DO NOT account for suicides of vets after they've been discharged. That's a whole different list.

And the basic issue is still central: the sheer immorality and complete dishonor of participating in the heinous crime of invading Iraq is undermining the U.S. military. To expect adults to simply function like machines in the service of a prolonged criminal action is unrealistic and doomed to failure. On the other hand, a fight or movement based on moral righteousness basically cannot be defeated, as in Vietnam, Algeria, South Africa, and many others. Our mission in Iraq is every bit as fake and hollow as our mission in Vietnam in the '60's. And as for Afghanistan, this is actually much worse.
Before God was, I am
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:What unit did you serve in again?
55th OMS (Organizational Maintenance Unit), Offut AFB, Ne.

Flightline flunky, basically a glorified gas station attendant, but it wasn't boring.

I did my time and have the DD form 213 with the honorable discharge to prove it.