Just fucking brilliant!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Just fucking brilliant!

Post by War Wagon »

What could possibly go wrong?

It's just a promotional stunt, afterall.

I mean, having Air Force One buzz the Statue of Liberty is sorta' routine, isn't it?

Oh...

well, lets' hope they got some good pictures for the brochures.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Racists! :D
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Children don't belong in the White House.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

How can you blame the President for something one of his staff decided to do ? Why would you do this to Mr. President now ? Nobody has ever held the President of the United States accountable for the actions and decisions of his staff before, why start now ? Because he's a half Luo Tribesmen and half American ? Racists. The lot of you.

I heard about this, I heard the news. They said that Mr. President called the person responsible for this, NOT HIM, into HIS office and gave him a good chewing out. Mr. President is in complete control and I think you folks need to back down and let Mr. President do his job. Rest assured, Chris Matthews felt a tingle picturing a strong, intelligent, Mr. President chew out one of his staff as he embraces the job of President like no other President before Him.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

George Bush was an idiot.

Done.

Stay out of the thread, libs.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

poptart wrote:George Bush was an idiot.
RACK

We're lucky we have a MAN in the White House, a MAN who deserves the song "Hail to the Chief".

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Can moderates get in on this circle jerk, or is it just reserved for true flag-wavers?

Err, UNamericuns, 4 years ago.

Photo ops. Imagine that.

Government bureaucrats fucking up, big-time. Simply shocking.

Hey Tom, remember our discussion a while back, about how the intelligence community doesn't really change, regardless of which party is in the White House?

The photo-op handlers have reached a new level of dumbfuck idiocy, bordering on a criminal offense.

I imagine if Sarah Palin makes a comeback and wins the presidency, we'll have an entire major city evacuated for a photo op in 4 years.

But hey, Phibes has dreams, too.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Papa Willie wrote:Imagine how much money Photoshop could have saved the taxpayers.

Doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And let's not forget the money spent replacing soiled shorts many must have had when seeing AF1 heading towards their office building!

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RadioFan wrote: Hey Tom, remember our discussion a while back, about how the intelligence community doesn't really change, regardless of which party is in the White House?
I remember discussing something to the effect of the actual workforce in the community remaining somewhat constant through Administration changes. What's your point ?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Tom In VA wrote:I remember discussing something to the effect of the actual workforce in the community remaining somewhat constant through Administration changes. What's your point ?
Dumfuckery amid bureaucrats knows no party boundry.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.