Is positive proof of faggotry required of Miss USA judges?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Is positive proof of faggotry required of Miss USA judges?

Post by poptart »

How can they be certain that all of the panel is homosexual?

If they get a sleeper cell heterosexual on the panel the whole pageant could be shot to hell, and that'd really be the proverbial piss in the cornflakes.

Imagine the uproar if an "I won't be a friend to a faggot" chick was crowned ... Miss USA.

Shit, France may hate us.

And no matter how many foreign dicks Barack Obama sucks, no matter how many times he megaphones worldwide apologies for the U.S. sucking total @ss throughout it's history prior to HIS taking office, it just won't mend that fence.

And they say you don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off an 'ole Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with fags
Screw_Michigan

Re: Is positive proof of faggotry required of Miss USA judges?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote:Perez, nobody gives a fuck what you think
Unfortunately, millions of broads around the world disagree. It's a cruel fucking place, I know.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

So, my wife DVRs this show about little beauty queens and their moms. I was making a samich the other night while she was watching it and somehow I sat down and watched till the end.

Damn if the next mom on that show isn't 75 lbs overweight. Then they bribe their kids to "practice" with present. Then at the actual pagent they all look like Vegas Lounge acts and they are three.

Beauty pagents are for mothers who are unatractive.

Oh, yeah, never heard of Perez Hilton, is he Paris' gay relative?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I remember crossing paths with a kiddie beauty pageant (sup Diego?) in 2003 while in Dallas. Apparantly one was sharing the same hotel downtown as the convention I was at. From a far distance, I see a huge swarm of people dressed to the 9s. Then as I get closer, I notice some are half as tall as the others. I thought "midget prom?" Then as I get closer, and I felt my stomach churn, I realized half these kids are six or under and their moms are as dressed to the 9s as they are. And they all looked like Pelosi after 16 hours of lip work.

Fucking revolting.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I remember crossing paths with a kiddie beauty pageant (sup Diego?) in 2003 while in Dallas. Apparantly one was sharing the same hotel downtown as the convention I was at. From a far distance, I see a huge swarm of people dressed to the 9s. Then as I get closer, I notice some are half as tall as the others. I thought "midget prom?" Then as I get closer, and I felt my stomach churn, I realized half these kids are six or under and their moms are as dressed to the 9s as they are. And they all looked like Pelosi after 16 hours of lip work.

Fucking revolting.
Pretty much had the same experience at a Cowboys-Cardinals game at Texas Stadium. Unless you've been to Texas, you would not believe how many parents of 6 year old girls think it's OK to dress their little girls like Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, complete with makeup, earrings and lipstick. Fucking bizarre scene, especially when you consider that the halftime show was a tribute to Elvis and there were about 300 or so Elvis impersonators milling around the stadium.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

The rule is: If a judge gets a boner during the swimsuit competition, he or she gets fired immediately
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Staged. The entire fucking thing was/is staged.

There is no such thing as "bad publicity" in that world. Hollywood is ropadoping us, trying to anyway. This kind of shit, sells, shit.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Rack M Phelps for getting him some of that. :D

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

No props to Phelps. There's a million fucking plastic, carbon-copied bitches in this country who look exactly like that tramp. Seriously. There's hotter bitches in pounding pavement in Adams Morgan on a daily basis.

Phelps: Fail.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Screw_Michigan wrote:No props to Phelps. There's a million fucking plastic, carbon-copied bitches in this country who look exactly like that tramp. Seriously. There's hotter bitches in pounding pavement in Adams Morgan on a daily basis.

Just make sure you're in Adams Morgan and NOT Dupont Circle. Those ones are probably SHIMS. :lol:
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Tom In VA wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:No props to Phelps. There's a million fucking plastic, carbon-copied bitches in this country who look exactly like that tramp. Seriously. There's hotter bitches in pounding pavement in Adams Morgan on a daily basis.

Just make sure you're in Adams Morgan and NOT Dupont Circle. Those ones are probably SHIMS. :lol:
Positive, dude. Seriously, you see hotter chicks on the fucking Metro that that fake ass vagina. Jesus Christ, go out to the fucking Ballston-Rosslyn corridor and you'll see 10-to-1 chicks who are hotter than that cock cozy.

Phelps really hasn't proven to make smart decisions out of the swimming pool, so I can't really be surprised.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Had an interview down around GW. JAP central. HOT, JAP central. I know what you're saying.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Definitely a lot of hot JAPs in West End/Foggy Bottom. Haven't been out there in a while since the last GW game, but I know what you're saying. Lot of hot ass in Bethesda, too. But it's fucking Bethesda.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I saw a clip of P. Hilton's Larry King Not Quite Dead ... yet ... appearance, and if he isn't in a class of his own when it comes to complete dumbfuckery, well, in the words of Bum Phillips, whatever class he's in doesn't take long to call roll.

I keep hoping he'll come clean and tell us all that he was just trolling, because I just don't want to believe that ANYONE can be as stupid as he is.

What a phenomenally spoiled individual with a phenomenally demented sense of entitlement.

"That's not MY Miss USA"
"That's not MY Miss USA"
"That's not MY Miss USA"

ummm ...

She expressed her point of view, you gibbering shithead, because it was her question to answer.

Stuff a fat dick in your mouth and get over it, faggot.

I personally believe ... that she didn't articulate her point of view well at all.
She fumbled around.
She stepped on herself and her words.
She was probably flustered all to hell by just having to look at the dickless rodeo clown sitting in front of her.

Sure, grade her down for her presentation of her answer, but don't grade her down because she gave an opinion that you didn't want to hear.

If you don't want to hear that opinion then don't ask the question, jizzbutt.

MOST of America agrees with her answer, btw.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nobody cares.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Figures that a Ron Paul supporter would get bent out of shape over the proceedings of an airhead contest.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yeah poppy - everything ok? Why do you give a fukk? Did they deny your application, or something? Some bad kim chee, mebbe?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

One time my wife told me that a Miss USA pageant was on. I told her to call me in if there was a bathing suit malfunction, and I'd run in and rub a foamy one out real quick. I received no immediate reply.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:Is positive proof of faggotry required of Miss USA judges?
It's certainly required of viewers.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

mvscal wrote:Sure it really isn't very big deal in the grand sceme of things, but do you really think this degenerate assclown is the best judge of female talent?
Pretty much a perfect reflection of the "integrity" of the Miss USA pageant.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Have another bong toke, you equine fucking tard.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Have another bong toke, you equine fucking tard.
Jesus Christ you suck at smack.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

^^^ Funniest thing I've read on this board in ages ^^^
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

Perez Hilton is nothing but a whiny self promoting knob
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

missjo wrote:Perez Hilton is nothing but a whiny self promoting knob
Which says everything you need to know about the organizers of this "competition," not to mention the viewers.

But, but ... oh, the OUTRAGE.

:meds:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.