Hey, Ucant ...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Hey, Ucant ...

Post by RadioFan »

Did you cum to Jim Nance's calling of the game tonight?

:lol:

I had to work late. Was able to watch the game at muted TV while at work, and saw the debacle that was MSU. Wtf, dude? MSU plays like they are possessed against your boys, and then act like a high school team tonight.

Worst. NC. "Game." Ever. (Still better than BCS -- 'sup CFB breatheren?)

Bro, no doubt you are pissed. I'm indifferent when it comes to Connecticut, unless they are playing Duke, of course (then total Huskie fan).

I just can't help but wonder had UConn not been shell-shocked by MSU's incredible intensity on Saturday that they would have given UNC a LOT better game.

Hell, any of the Big East teams could have, had MSU not blown their load, in the last two rounds, only to become pussified bitches.

Thoughts?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Re: Hey, Ucant ...

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

RadioFan wrote:Worst. NC. "Game." Ever.
Disagree. I'll go with UNLV over Duke in '90.

This wasn't a great one, by any stretch of the imagination, but not quite as bad a trainwreck as that game was.

Also, IIRC, Brent Musberger was doing the play-by-play for that one. Much as you dislike Nance, Musberger is about a gazillion times worse.
(Still better than BCS -- 'sup CFB breatheren?)
Agreed.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

When Jim Nance takes a dump is it accompanied by cherubs dancing and hymnals from the Vatican Choir?

Jesus, but that's one chronically melodramatic fuck.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Radiddles, why the hell did you post this in the football forum?

ucant can speak for himself, but I'm just going to call you a cunt who should never start another topic, on general principal alone.

You're an embarrassment to T1B and should get permanently lost.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

RadioFan wrote:Bro, no doubt you are pissed.
Not really. I came to terms with UConn not winning a title after Dyson went down. It's well documented throughout the appropriate forum. You should check it out sometime...

I missed the whole Nance experience, btw. I had an "in person" 12 team AL only fantasy baseball auction draft (best league ever, btw) on Saturday and while the game was on, it was muted. I didn't watch the Championship game. I had planned on watching the 2nd half, but the game was over in the first 10 minutes, so why bother?

I will admit, when I saw Nance's face on the screen during the pre-game on Saturday, I did say to myself... "Wow he sucks, but at least I don't have to not listen to Gus Johnson screaming." Furthermore... I think his "my balls are in a vice" game-calling approach may have somehow circumvented the mute function.

This is my once a year CFB forum post. Hope you enjoyed it. Layte.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Here's hoping UConn wins the Big East this year.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.