Green Grass and High Tides... 2.26.09

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Green Grass and High Tides... 2.26.09

Post by .m2 »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R82OM5tzcrk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R82OM5tzcrk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The Workplace....

Possible Muir Woods, Mt. Tam, Lucas Valley Rd., PCH (Highway 1), etc,. PET tomorrow.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Re: Green Grass and High Tides... 2.26.09

Post by .m2 »

R-Jack wrote:You already uploaded the pics for your tirp tomorrow. Might as well post them now.

I was gonna take a pic of your shithole from across the bay.... ummmm. I actually think I did...

I'll check the camera phone and post it, just for shits and jiggles.

Time to make another drink... then a picture of Rodeo, Ca., from across the bay.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

A week or two before....

Rodeo, Ca. is off to the left of Mt. Diablo (4,000 ft. mountain) which is off to the right.

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Papa Willie wrote:
.m2 wrote:
R-Jack wrote:You already uploaded the pics for your tirp tomorrow. Might as well post them now.

I was gonna take a pic of your shithole from across the bay.... ummmm. I actually think I did...

I'll check the camera phone and post it, just for shits and jiggles.

Time to make another drink... then a picture of Rodeo, Ca., from across the bay.

Why do you feel the need to lie so much? Seriously.

Look tubby,

Some of us make more money in a week than you make in a lifetime.

...and can afford to live and work in the most exclusive area in the world.

the truth
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Papa Willie wrote:truth - you DO realize that the song ain't about Cali, don't you? Regardless - I'm surprised you posted the link to a good song.

You do realize that this song was written by a San Francisco band ?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TS9_ipu9GKw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TS9_ipu9GKw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

maybe this will hit a cord... you fat slob

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/clJb4zx0o1o&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/clJb4zx0o1o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

....or

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ROalKnVZfU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ROalKnVZfU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

You really want to test.... m2 ?

Maybe you'd like to play some city games with "the truth" ?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZe9OtFNt_8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZe9OtFNt_8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

If so, we can go with this trip LIVE from SAN FRANCISCO....(Winterland)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_NnW4aCil8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_NnW4aCil8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

the truth
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

You answered 'Spray's question about The Outlaws with CCR and Frampton. Way to tackle the question, dumbfuck.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Love me some GG&HT -

I've been playing the hell out of it on Rock Band and it's on the IPOD getting repeated multiple times at the gym.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Got the bass line down pretty good, right now, son in law has the lead getting there....pretty fun song to play.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Rack Fu wrote:You answered 'Spray's question about The Outlaws with CCR and Frampton. Way to tackle the question, dumbfuck.
I for one am completely baffled by this thread...

m2 posts the song, and pics of the Bay Area. I take it to mean he's simply enjoying the song and he's using it to describe the greenery in the Bay Area pics he posted. No biggie. I get that.

'Spray then comes in with his bit about how that song wasn't written about the Bay Area. He didn't say it but he also could've added that the song wasn't written or performed by a Bay Area band either.

So far, so good. It's m2 being m2, and 'Spray doing what he does anytime m2 posts. Everybody's still on the same page.

Then it just falls apart. m2 quotes 'Spray's comment about the song not being about Cali and then he responds by saying CCR is a SF band and Frampton's album was recorded in SF. Nevermind that the infamous "audience cheers" bits during "Do You Feel Like We Do" were actually dubbed in later, in post production.

No mention of The Outlaws. No mention of how CCR or a concert at Winterland pertain to The Outlaws or GG&HT.

Fu, I realize I'm just Glass Dicking what you already said, and for that I apologize. I'm just completely baffled here by m2's thought process, and it amuses the fuck outta me!! I can't wait to see how m2 attempts to tie this all together, no doubt with another one of his self serving riddles...

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Van on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Jsc810 wrote:
Van wrote:m2's thought process
Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence.
C'mon, it ain't much but even a squirrel batting around a walnut has a thought process.

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Hmmmm... I understand it's difficult to follow along with a superior mind.

I use a southern band (The Outlaws) to describe the Bay Area... with a song about "Green grass and high Tides".

Fatso, mentions that the band isn't talking about California.

My answer....to Fatso

Who gives a shit.

With a posting of a San Francisco band that sings about Bayous and Rivers.

Not too many "bayous and rivers" in San Francisco.

Also keeping with the flavor of the topic.... South and Bay Area, Bay Area and the south.

Frampton was used to confuse.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hey where's Peter Frampton's "I'm In You"? Or, while you're at it, John Travolta (yes!) singing "I'm Going To Let Her In"?

Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Okay, let it be known that on February 27th, 2009, history was made when m2 actually did bring forth a direct and to-the-point and downright logical and cogent answer to a specific question.

On this day m2 did for the first time actually explain something clearly and without artiface, and his explanation made sense.

Congratulations, T1B, the cycle of terror has been broken. Thanks be to you, m2, for that was truly like a breath of fresh air...

(Shoulda left out the Frampton part though. That inclusion dicked up everything.)

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Papa Willie wrote:Tampa, Florida (east coast),

Can someone please show the "stupid hick".... the error of his ways.

Papa Willie wrote:and since Cali is more known as the "Golden State" (from different foliage and climate), certainly you must understand that "Green Grass & High Tides" would not pertain to your situation at all.

We can add blind to stupid.

Unreal.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Kicking tubby's ass... has become rather boring.

He's simply too stupid to make it fun.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Isn't CCR from Lodi, CA which is south of Sacramento? m2, are you still trying to make up for being outted by R-Jack from a few months ago?
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

.m2 wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Tampa, Florida (east coast),

Can someone please show the "stupid hick".... the error of his ways.

Papa Willie wrote:and since Cali is more known as the "Golden State" (from different foliage and climate), certainly you must understand that "Green Grass & High Tides" would not pertain to your situation at all.

We can add blind to stupid.

Unreal.
What I believe stool is saying here is that tampa is on the west coast.....of florida. Ofcourse the gulf coast is still part of the east coast of the US, so....ahhhhhh fukkit. somebody else play TiVO tonight. I'm tired.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

smackaholic wrote: Ofcourse the gulf coast is still part of the east coast of the US

I'm surrounded by idiots on this board.

the truth
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You never tire of posting someone else's stuff, do you?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Isn't CCR from Lodi, CA which is south of Sacramento? m2, are you still trying to make up for being outted by R-Jack from a few months ago?
Actually they came from El Cerrito. Fogerty just liked the name of the town so it made it's way into song.

To be fair to m2, El Cerrito is closer to SF than Lodi. Where it sits relative to Mt Tam is unconfirmed.
Okay, it never made sense why a band would arise from Lodi and I'm not going to Dinsgoogle R-Jack on this. My first owned record was a CCR record. Crazy times...

Anyway, when is TheVerticallychallangedOne going to come in and debate magnetic versus true north? Is magnetic variation racisct, or is m2 going to persist on posting freeway pics after being outted after the Cal blog?

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Maybe the Green Grass thing was to back up the pictures ..that there is green grass in CA..one fucking month a year ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

UCLA - 72

feCAL - 68
E UNUM PLURIBUS
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

The Seer wrote:UCLA - 72

CALIFORNIA - 68

Nice 7 point play handed to ya... by the PAC 10 refs.

Unreal.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I'm coming to the conclusion that Cal has never legitimately lost any game in their history.

Were it not for the refs Cal would by 5,7585-0.

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Van wrote:I'm coming to the conclusion that Cal has never legitimately lost any game in their history.

Were it not for the refs Cal would by 5,7585-0.

That's about as close to the "truth" as I've ever heard.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Well Mr R-Jack, I get it. TVO being stupid without purpose is self ass-kicking. m2 on the other hand is smarter than the mighty midget TVO. It's hard to be that stupid but people do lower the standard of... stupidity. Anyway, it has happened.

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Papa Willie wrote:
.m2 wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Ofcourse the gulf coast is still part of the east coast of the US

I'm surrounded by idiots on this board.

the truth
Sorry Milton. Nobody has any respect for you, because they know you're a lying pile of shit. More than likely, you're on welfare. You are this board's bitch. You are of lesser ilk than most would ever care to hang out with - pretty much on the same level as a bum with AIDS.

You're okay to throw chump change at, but nothing else.

The "Courtesy Phone" is looking for you...

You ignorant hick

the truth
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Atomic Punk wrote:Well Mr R-Jack, I get it.
Yeah, you get it. You're the dude who traipses around in some nurse's run-down castoff tarp-sized panties, and chronicles it for the Internet to see. You're the dude who files his nails on the poor innocent fretboard of a guitar in your basement studio apartment, and then festoons that brilliance on YouTube.

Not sure what you "get", but yeah, you sure get it.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Papa Willie wrote:I'm surprised you posted the link to a good song.
The 21-minute live version is incredible, as I'm sure you know.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PUSFAG wrote: Yeah, you get it. You're the dude....
Hey only 300 days or so until you get to breakout a Plato reinqueer troll? Why are you such a bitter twat? Shit trolls like LTard2, pikkkle, and a lonely man like yourself is why a board dies.

I don't mind being ripped for doing stupid things, but you are truly butt-hurt over something in yer past and are projecting like an aging gay man. Get yer facts straight! I love that line. hahaha

Oh, and fuck you Dave.

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Atomic Punk wrote: TVO being stupid without purpose is self ass-kicking.
Panties in a bunch much?