Questions for Atheists/Agnostics

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

battery chucka' one
Elwood

Questions for Atheists/Agnostics

Post by battery chucka' one »

I've noticed that your number, of late, has taken to prounouncing the word Christian with a held out 'Shhhh' sound. Chrishhhhhhhhtians. I know you're not trying to take away our freedom of speech, so what gives? It really makes you sound bitter. Thanks in advance.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Questions for Atheists/Agnostics

Post by Dinsdale »

It's a way to distinguish between the religious christians and the non-religious christians.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dinsdale wrote:It's a way to distinguish between the religious christians and the non-religious christians.
Woah, that's heavy with deep meaning... of what I'm not quite sure, but Rackable nonetheless.

Count me among the non-religious Christians. Don't go to church, don't live my life in any sorta' way that would implicate me as a Christian, but I'm still a believer.

Fat bunch of good that's going to do me when the reaper comes calling, but there it is.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:It's a way to distinguish between the religious christians and the non-religious christians.
Woah, that's heavy with deep meaning... of what I'm not quite sure, but Rackable nonetheless.
battery chucka' one wrote:Christianity... it's actually not a religion.

I sported that sig for quite a while. It was generous of The Sig Machine to hook me up like that.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:
battery chucka' one wrote:Christianity... it's actually not a religion.

I sported that sig for quite a while. It was generous of The Sig Machine to hook me up like that.
he's epic like that
a sig machine of his sort hasn't been seen since Guy Fawkes last hit the submit button
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

We really should thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for so graciously blessing us with entertainment like BCO and Birdy -- guys that are truly so stupid, they don't realize how monumentally stupid they are... a formula for hilarity if ever there was one.