Calling out Vannie.... your friend "the truth"

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Calling out Vannie.... your friend "the truth"

Post by .m2 »

It seems you don't want to answer this question.....

LINK

Maybe the question needs repeating ?

Vannie,

Did you cross the bridge on the lower portion of this picture on your way to Muir Woods ?

It's a rather simple yes or no question...

You mentioned blowing through Marin on Highway 101, not to mention central San Rafael.... while I said you can't due to construction.

Here was your response...

Van wrote:
.m2 wrote:Poor Vannie, doesn't realize that section is locked down all day long.(Novato to San Rafael)

The hell it is. Construction there is nearly complete and traffic moves smoothly through there during non peak traffic hours. Go through there right now and you'll breeze right through.

Pssstt....... You need to learn that you're dealing with "the truth" .

11:30 am..... today "the truth" was heading to San Rafael to gather Redwood from "Rafael Lumber"..... Novato to central San Rafael.

The Truth.... rolling down highway 101.... Novato to San Rafael.... with Mt. Tam in the distance.

Approaching the Marinwood exit....one exit before the Lucas Valley Road exit.

.... traffic is just flying along with the brake lights on.

Good thing this drive is a breeze.... cause Vannie said so...

Here I'm leaving Novato.... a good 8 miles from central San Rafael.... and I'm flying with the brake lights on !

Hey Vannie,

See what it says there on the lower portion of the road sign ?????

That's right.... it says "central San Rafael".

How's the traffic moving.... there my friend.

Vannie,

It's time to come clean....

You've never been to Muir Woods....

but, just remember.....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X7DtMeaRqIo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X7DtMeaRqIo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

m2 is the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Re: Calling out Vannie.... your friend "the truth"

Post by Atomic Punk »

Now there is Mapquest smack a goin' on here?

At least I'm AP.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

m2ouche,

You're not really making this argument with Van, are you?
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

So you're on the road and all you can think of is....."I'll show that guy on the internet!!" You snap off pics and do a traffic PET? If you're right, and I could give two shits either way, are you thinking this will make anyone forget Emerald Bowl PETgate?
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

More stolen pics...failing to make any point whatsoever.

:yawn
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i figured m2 flew on the wings of unicorns to marin.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

Too many things didn't add up when Van said he made it to Muir Woods in one and a half hours to one hour and 45 minutes from "Sacramento".

The only way that would/if be possible is if he took Lucas Valley Rd. He could have taken a left on Highway 1 near Olema which would have taken him to the western side of Mt. Tam. where Muir Woods is.

Being that Van isn't from the coast and probably wouldn't know his way around without using mapquest, I had a gut feeling he didn't take that route. Which would be the only way he could have possibly made the trip from Sacramento to Muir Woods in that amount of time. I still don't think it wold be possible... but, Van might be able to take the curves on Lucas Valley Rd. and Highway 1 at a high speed. Of course, at that high speed he would probably miss George Lucas's home and Skywalker Studios on Lucas Valley Rd.

Being that Van's from Sacramento... he probably knows more about the roads in Oklahoma City, than he does the Bay Area.

When he said he took 101 with all its traffic.... and then went OVER a mountain to get to Muir Woods.... things just didn't add up.

Vannie, could add more credence to his claim if he could answer this simple question which he seems to be avoiding like the plague.

Did he cross the bridge (highway 101) at the bottom of the page.... on his way to Muir Woods ?

He had a lot to say about the trip in the other thread... but, this one simple question, he seems to be running from.

Which makes me believe the trip never occurred.
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Um...this from one of the most habitual fabricators SC has ever known and is ever likely to.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

PSUFAN wrote:Um...this from one of the most habitual fabricators SC has ever known and is ever likely to.

This thread is obviously too confusing for you to follow.

At this appropriate time.... I'm gonna add

"At least we're not from Pittsburgh" reset.

You see that green stuff on the hills ???

That's how we roll here in Northern California during the winter months. Makes you think you could be in Ireland with trees.

You my friend, live in Shittsburgh, where things die in the winter and turn brown. Not to mention the wonderful climate and scenery.

Can you surf the "Three Rivers" ? Just curious.

I think I may need another reset here...

"At least we're not from Pittsburgh"

the truth
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yes, m2ool - I live and work in Pittsburgh. And yes, it's winter here...but our spirit shines forth:

I'm not really sure where you are at the moment, 2ool...but if the team close to you was about to play in the super bowl, would this be possible?

See - here winter isn't really a problem for us, because we're not weather pussies. Sure - a snow flake might have you scurrying back into the bathouse, but we're ok with working, playing football, and just doing our thing in a little winter weather - it's not really much of a problem.

And yes, I took those photos.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Fucking traffic...

TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

PSUFAN wrote:Yes, m2ool - I live and work in Pittsburgh. And yes, it's winter here...but our spirit shines forth:

Man, that's beautiful.

I take back everything I said about, Shittsburgh.

PSUFAN wrote:I'm not really sure where you are at the moment, 2ool...

You can do a ip search.. that should help.

PSUFAN wrote:but if the team close to you was about to play in the super bowl, would this be possible?

You mean... would we all jump in a moat during winter ?

I doubt it.

PSUFAN wrote:See - here winter isn't really a problem for us, because we're not weather pussies.

So, if we like the mountains and ocean.... and we like our winters around 65 degrees with lush vegetation and scenic views that are famous world wide.... it makes us pussies ?

OK.

PSUFAN wrote: but we're ok with working, playing football, and just doing our thing in a little winter weather - it's not really much of a problem.

So, at lunch-time you guys run around in that muddy slush you call snow and play football ?

That sounds like fun.

I take it back... you're pretty smart for a dumb guy.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Blueblood and m2 in the same thread...did some forget which troll they were using? :doh:
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

He's so myopic he doesn't care.

Got a take on Saturday's Wings-Caps game? I have to jizz-mop until 1, but I'll be going straight home to watch the rest of the game.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I hope you’re getting time-and-a-half for working on the weekend.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

I picked up some hippie-type chick that was hitchhiking on my way up Mt. Tam....and I fucked her. She didn't have shaved legs, but I didn't see anything crawling around her cooch so I went for it...This was oh, maybe 30 yrs ago.

That is MY Mt Tam memory.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

I was actually hoping Vannie made this trip.

It seems he was looking for an outlet for his subdued emotional roller-coaster of a life.

Fog rolling in from the west side of Mt. Tam.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSgGfLfpm2c&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DSgGfLfpm2c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Too funny. :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Since everyone is updating where they're at, I will join in.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q9dHML7oadU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q9dHML7oadU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The high speed has been kinda fucking up lately. Called a repair man a week ago.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mr T wrote: The high speed has been kinda fucking up lately. Called a repair man a week ago.

Here I am doing a little yard work at my place. Nothing special, really.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGMEn0FFQvw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGMEn0FFQvw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mr T wrote:Since everyone is updating where they're at, I will join in.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q9dHML7oadU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q9dHML7oadU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

The high speed has been kinda fucking up lately. Called a repair man a week ago.
Rack T for making it to the top of the world.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Hey mods, is it OK to post some youpron links so I can show you losers some of the high quality ass I been shagging lately?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Martyred wrote:
Mr T wrote: The high speed has been kinda fucking up lately. Called a repair man a week ago.

Here I am doing a little yard work at my place. Nothing special, really.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGMEn0FFQvw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGMEn0FFQvw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Dude, you if you woulda wytched a hammer and sickle banner in their I might have bought it being you, but, I gotta go R-jack and call bullshit on this one.

Better luck next time.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:He's so myopic he doesn't care.

Got a take on Saturday's Wings-Caps game? I have to jizz-mop until 1, but I'll be going straight home to watch the rest of the game.

The Wings are scuffling right now...winless in their last 4 games. They'll be without Zetterberg and Holmstrom today and Stuart was recently placed on LTIR. I'm wondering if Babcock puts Hossa back on Datsyuk's line and they'll go head-to-head against the Ovechkin-Backstrom-Semin line. Hudler is a question mark for the game...haven't heard the latest on his status.

The Wings called up Justin Abdelkader from the Griffins and today will also be the debut of Ville Leino. Leino for most of the season was the leading scorer for the Griffs and was one of the last players to be sent down out of camp. He really turned heads in the preseason. Fans have been anxious to see some of the kids from Grand Rapids finally play and today will be our first look at Leino and Abdelkader this year.

Conklin will start today...Osgood had a rough start against Dallas on Thursday. I'm predicting the Caps winning this one based on how the Wings have played in their last few games but this could be the game to get them going again.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

shoalzie, if you can't produce footage of you on the ice in a wings uni, STFU and sit down.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Here's me posing with the Aussie Open trophy after I won it Friday night.

Sin,
mvscal
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

smackaholic wrote:shoalzie, if you can't produce footage of you on the ice in a wings uni, STFU and sit down.

Here's me kicking Tie Domi's ass back in the day...
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Yeah, pick the smallet guy on the ice and then back pedal like a bitch.

pussy.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

nice beatdown of a midget, toughguy.

shoulda went to the right hand earlier, though. once you did that it was [howard cosell voice] down goes tomi! down goes tomi! [/howard cosell voice]
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sirfindafold wrote:Yeah, pick the smallet guy on the ice and then back pedal like a bitch.

pussy.
Yeah, Domi was the "smallet" guy on the ice, you fucking tard.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

smackaholic wrote:shoalzie, if you can't produce footage of you on the ice in a wings uni, STFU and sit down.
I'd settle for a pron pic/video of him and his cousin.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
You’re hoping to see Shoalzie naked? Dude!!

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Post by Blueblood »

bump

vannie, surely has an answer for his fabrication by now...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:

:lol:
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Goober McTuber wrote:"smallet"
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.