Ravens

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Ravens

Post by RumpleForeskin »

That D is good. They might be the WC that goes all the way in this thing. I won't be surprised if they do.

Also, I saw Flacco earlier this season in the Texans game and the kid had a gun then, but when I saw him again today I was still amazed how he could throw a 40 yard bullet to the back shoulder of his receiver. Dude is going to be an all-pro.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Re: Ravens

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

The Titans are shitting bricks right now. They may have beaten B'More back in Oct (?), but that was Tennessee at its peak and the Ravens playing like bobcat shit.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

^^^ Time to mark down a win for the Titans.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

RadioFan wrote:^^^ Time to mark down a win for the Titans.
Premature Ejerkulation -

You need for PISC to come in and express his man love for Ray "The Knife" - then you can put the lipstick on it.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

KC Scott wrote:You need for PISC to come in and express his man love for Ray "The Knife" - then you can put the lipstick on it.
Ah, touche bro. My bad.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Ray The Knife, lol.

You'd love this one too. So I haven't hanged with my bro in years but we burried it this year. I start going to some SC games with him. Dude is sporting OJ's authentic jersey. So I guess it's in the jeans, we love stirring it I guess. I tear into him for that one though. AT The Rose Bowl, we were partying with Penn State fans and had to explain how he and the other 10 OJ jersey wearing brethren are all mentally disturbed. OJ/Ray - BIG difference.

Anyways, Flacco is superb and it's looking great for The Ravens' future. I have always loved "Jaws", Hodge and Schlereth and their breakdowns and really respect their opinions. Did you catch Hodge saying Flacco is looking to develop into the best deep ball thrower in the league? That's a hell of a statement. However, he also thought AP was going to break Dickerson's record last year (mid-season) and I thought he was whack, lol.

This is going to be a fucking great day for me come Saturday, could I possibly see BAL/CAR play on the same day in the post season three weeks in a row??? :shock:

BAL vs. TEN is THE rivalry when I became a Raven fan and I am freakin' geeked. I have a lot of respect for them and unlike so many others know that Kerry Collins isn't someone to completely under estimate. He was able to take teams that passed to Conference Championships and a Superbowl and now he is leading a defensive, run team which is perfect for him. Do I think Baltimore can rattle him? Well, we already know they can BUT Zeroe and Parker have had their days against B-More and CJ and White with a smart Collins is going to be a tough match up. Their defense? While Flacco is a rookie in a tough defensive playoff game, I like his chances more than most may think. He's no rookie and has played this type of match up many times this year. While going 0-3 vs PIT and TEN, all three losses combine for a total of 10 points. They'll be ready and yea after Peyton got knocked out, the passing threat to The Ravens is gone. The match ups are all favorable in terms of Baltimore can prolly play "their" game and possibly make the big one. I won't be disaapointed with anything form here on out but want it all of course.

I just have one question...

WHY IN THE FUCK IS SAN DIEGO PLAYING ON SUNDAY ON 8 DAYS REST AND BALTIMORE HAS TO GO TO TEN ON 6 DAYS?

NICE SCHEDULING NFL. WHAT THE FUCK???

Every team that played this past weekend can play on 7 days, what is the fucking reasoning for this?
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

PISC wrote:So I guess it's in the jeans
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice going, dumbfuck.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

PISC wrote:I won't be disaapointed with anything form here on out but want it all of course.
If you say so.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

If I say so? What's to be disappointed about? Losing to the #1 seed after seeing what the future has to offer here?
Getting a rook playoff win?

You don't know me to well. I loved the Lakers/Celtics series eventhough they went down. I had a blast in LA for a week. I loved the CAR/NWE SB in Vegas, won some jack partied my ass off. I am emotional about the games but it is the social activity about them all that makes them. Saturday is going to be so much fun regardless. This is what I have been waiting for, for a few years and I am fairly confident we're going to see a CAR/BAL Superbowl within the next 5 years.

None of our teams can win every year and even titles are forgotten about as quickly as they are won. It's sports, I brush this shit off. I enjoy the sports for the moment and move on. I may vent ofr a day or two but then it's over. LOL, like I just chuckle at the gusy that go out to watch ghames (like yesterday) and drink Coke and lemonade and get pissed off. I will laugh at my own team and get hammerred and enjoy it. Like these Penn State guys in front of me. I made their game with all the shit talking and they even started talking shit and laughing with me about them. They just had a good time and that's what it's about maygne.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Wow jeans geans, my mind and fingers aren't in sync. Who hoa you got me. Godd one loser. LOL how pathetic.

Next you'll get me on how I always type "form" when I mean "from" and "woudl". Oh and sometimes I type "tno" instead of "not" for some reason.
How many millions of times do I see there instead of their, to instead of too. Like I just did ^^^^

How many times do you mis use "I" and "myself" and "Yourself" instead of "You" like 90% of teh country?

LOL - grammar smak is the lowest form, jr. Its what the empty handed bring to teh table, lol. You got nothing loser. Next time you post something that means anything will be the first, DUMBFUCK. To the person that asked to be called a dumbfuck himself, lol.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Genius scramble and recovery, PISC.

- Jean Van de Velde, from the 18th at Carnoustie

LOL
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

RadioFan wrote:^^^ Time to mark down a win for the Titans.
Did I say the Ravens would win? No...I just said they Titans have to be frightened shitless right now.
They will have their hands full on Sunday but Schwartz is an underrated D-coordinator and he will have more for the Ravens offense to deal with than that pussy Dolphin D.

I'll make my picks later in the week, don't worry. Only got two out of four last weekend which was well below my standards, but there were no clear favorites in those games. Round two is going to be great.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:Round two is going to be great.
Translation: The divisional games this year are going to be complete blowouts and are going to suck ass.

Noted.

Btw, how are your 'Boys doing?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

PISC wrote:WHY IN THE FUCK IS SAN DIEGO PLAYING ON SUNDAY ON 8 DAYS REST AND BALTIMORE HAS TO GO TO TEN ON 6 DAYS?

Every team that played this past weekend can play on 7 days, what is the fucking reasoning for this?
Because the league is MUCH more interested in TV rating manipulation than they are in fair competition.

Tell me you knew.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

poptart wrote:
PISC wrote:WHY IN THE FUCK IS SAN DIEGO PLAYING ON SUNDAY ON 8 DAYS REST AND BALTIMORE HAS TO GO TO TEN ON 6 DAYS?

Because the league is MUCH more interested in TV rating manipulation than they are in fair competition.

Tell me you knew.
My rationale was the soft West Coasties got a travel miles exception but it still sucks.

Hey all, I may be gone soon. I think those queers in the Big TIme Power Bullshit College Shittalk board are too soft to handle my shit talking ass.
Anyways the last time I got sick was when the fags hear started Trotting my ass, so when the smae happens there, peace out.

Fucking pussies. I thought this was America but I guess I was wrong.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

What?!

mv?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

The only problem with the Ravens is that they really haven't beat anybody all year. Except for one cinderella team. They have their work cut out for them. I hope they win Saturday, but not seeing that.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PISC wrote:I thought this was America but I guess I was wrong.

Nope, still America...

Where people who pony up cash to open a privately owned internet forum still retain the right to regulate it against retards.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

I'm not a retard, I'm an jackass, biotch.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff

RadioFan wrote: Btw, how are your 'Boys doing?
Watching the NFL wild card games, all I could think about was how lopsided either game would have been if it had involved the Cowboys. That bullshit Raiders win fucked Dallas at the end of the year. The Vikings over Dallas in the wild card? That would have been a blowout. Then they go to the Meadowlands and punk the Giants and probably meet up with the Panthers. That's the only one in question.....A Carolina/Big D NFC title game is about as good as we could ask for, and then my Dallas over Pittsburgh pick follows through in the Bowl. The NFC has a bunch of pretenders left right now and there's no question in my mind that the AFC is going to win the SB since Tony Romo and the Cowboys won't get the opportunity to blitz through the playoffs. Just imagine Ware vs. Roethisburger in Supe 42. That's an assraping right there. Then you have Willie Parker being shut down like in that December game when the Dallas D had that goalline stand on the road and ran to the sidelines all jacked up and highstepping. And Whitten tears up the Steelers linebackers by finding those seams down the middle of the field from Romo.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

How come you don't like CAR/NYG?

Ya know DAL would be a pretender then too with this line of thought.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:The Titans are shitting bricks right now. They may have beaten B'More back in Oct (?), but that was Tennessee at its peak and the Ravens playing like bobcat shit.
Thank fucking God. I was worried a bit about this game.

I'll be freezing my ballsack off at the game but god dammit I will be there. Got 40 yard line tix, albeit the upper level. Will splurge for good seats if we make it to the SB.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

trev wrote:The only problem with the Ravens is that they really haven't beat anybody all year. Except for one cinderella team. They have their work cut out for them. I hope they win Saturday, but not seeing that.
The Steelers were fortunate to defeat them twice. Both games were quite close. I have a lot of respect for the Ravens currently. They are one of the most blue-collar teams in the league. They have cultivated a few guys that other teams overlooked. When your organization becomes good at developing role players and imbuing them with a solid team ethic, then you can really get the most out of your "marquee" talent.

I was quite impressed by Tennessee a few weeks ago. I thought they might have trouble agains the Steeler D, but they confidently ran the ball and protected Collins. When Collins gets some room to work, he's ridiculously accurate.

I fully expect to see the Steelers facing the Ravens a third time this season, though...not intending to take anything away from Tenn. and S.D., of course.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

PSUFAN wrote:
trev wrote:The only problem with the Ravens is that they really haven't beat anybody all year. Except for one cinderella team. They have their work cut out for them. I hope they win Saturday, but not seeing that.
The Steelers were fortunate to defeat them twice. Both games were quite close. I have a lot of respect for the Ravens currently. They are one of the most blue-collar teams in the league. They have cultivated a few guys that other teams overlooked. When your organization becomes good at developing role players and imbuing them with a solid team ethic, then you can really get the most out of your "marquee" talent.

I was quite impressed by Tennessee a few weeks ago. I thought they might have trouble agains the Steeler D, but they confidently ran the ball and protected Collins. When Collins gets some room to work, he's ridiculously accurate.

I fully expect to see the Steelers facing the Ravens a third time this season, though...not intending to take anything away from Tenn. and S.D., of course.
I was just trying to get a response from PISC. I hope he comes back for this epic weekend.