What a fucking day (so far).....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

KC Scott

Re: What a fucking day (so far).....

Post by KC Scott »

Falcons and to a lesser extent Dolphins are the two biggest stories of the year, in terms of turnaround from the abyss.

Without a doubt anyone can win in this league, with the right people in charge.

Gives some hope to the Cheaps now that the axes are falling in KC - Detroit? not so much
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Papa Willie wrote: I'm still fucking speechless about the Falcons. I would have sold my family and everything I owned if somebody would have told me at the beginning of this season that we'd win 11 games. :lol:
Congrats.

I was one of those highly sold on Matt Ryan (many said I was nuts) and would have have sold my house if the Chiefs could have drafted him.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

'Spray, you told me about Hester earlier this season. He didn't get too much chance to run the ball this season, but he looked great in the fourth qtr tonight. Admittedly the Donk defense was pretty much beaten, but Hester looks pretty damn hard to bring down.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

If there ever was team Ryan could regain his confidence back against, it would be the Cardinals. It sucks that they have to play on the road and have two more wins. Bullshit system. NFL needs to fix that.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

RumpleForeskin wrote:If there ever was team Ryan could regain his confidence back against, it would be the Cardinals. It sucks that they have to play on the road and have two more wins. Bullshit system. NFL needs to fix that.

Yeah, like an 8-8 division winner AND an 11-5 team NOT getting in at all. CRAZY, but dems da rules.
Go Patriots! ! ! !
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The playoff system should be rigged so the NE Pukes only make the playoffs if they finish 12-4 or better. Then, maybe, stop guaranteeing home games for division winners. I like this plan much better.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Th wrote:
RumpleForeskin wrote:If there ever was team Ryan could regain his confidence back against, it would be the Cardinals. It sucks that they have to play on the road and have two more wins. Bullshit system. NFL needs to fix that.

Yeah, like an 8-8 division winner AND an 11-5 team NOT getting in at all. CRAZY, but dems da rules.
When the 11-5 team plays the easiest schedule in the entire league, they have no claim to bitch.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Great day!

What can be better than seeing your TEAMS get in and have such promising brackets?
What could be better than seeing The Rams, Niners, Cowboys, Packers and Raiders miss the playoffs?

Love it, I love it I love it I love it!

...especially when a bunch of faggot Niner and Pakcerfans are so interested in who I am cheering for.

For the first time a bunch of sorry losers that have nothing to cheer for now are finally extremely concerned with what I am wearing, a CAR hat and a BAL T-Shirt. Oh No, The World is going to end. WTF!? The displeasure on these loser's faces was amazing.

The best thing is when the po ghetto boy said, You're going to be the most talked about person every where you go"
You should have seen the look of stupidity when I said, "Shouldn't that pretty much be your goal to be in every room you walk into?"
"Thank you, now you probably don't want to be too concerned with what my interests are ha?"

Bwa!
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

Weird = Re-alignment
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?