Post by .m2 »

blow me.

the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Re: Captain Jack.... says

Post by Rack Fu »

Your team is 9-22 and would be 18 games behind Boston in the standings after just 31 games into the season. Shut the fuck up.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Take it easy on M2... he may have provided some food for thought here...

I'll ask the opinion of the NBA forum...

Who is a bigger fucking dildo?

Stephen Jackson, or Kevin Garnett?

While the Big Dickhead has no peer when it comes to self ceneterd arrogance, and a more abrasive athlete has never lived...

At least KG has never assaulted any of the fans who enable his paychecks (or the paychecks of his Minnesota teammates, that he claimed "I deserve their paychecks and the coaches paycheck, too"), nor has he been convicted of any criminal acts.

So, although the mere mention of his name pretty much invokes images of everything that's wrong with professional sports, I just can't put The Big Dildo into the same class as Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta Jackson -- a truly reprehensible POS.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Jackson is by far the bigger piece of shit. No question about that.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Dinsdale wrote:Take it easy on M2... he may have provided some food for thought here...

I'll ask the opinion of the NBA forum...

Who is a bigger fucking dildo?

Stephen Jackson, or Kevin Garnett?

While the Big Dickhead has no peer when it comes to self ceneterd arrogance, and a more abrasive athlete has never lived...

At least KG has never assaulted any of the fans who enable his paychecks (or the paychecks of his Minnesota teammates, that he claimed "I deserve their paychecks and the coaches paycheck, too"), nor has he been convicted of any criminal acts.

So, although the mere mention of his name pretty much invokes images of everything that's wrong with professional sports, I just can't put The Big Dildo into the same class as Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta Jackson -- a truly reprehensible POS.
Did Garnett give you coal for Xmas?

Damn you hate that boy.......

Honestly since he has been in Boston I have not heard one bad thing about him on or off the court. Intense? Yes Kind of a dick to opposing players? Maybe Bad teammate and locker room cancer? Not even close........
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Neely8 wrote:Honestly since he has been in Boston I have not heard one bad thing about him on or off the court.
Boston hasn't racked up a string of losses since he's been there.

Although the losses will continue piling up tonight.

But when/if the Celts hit a rough spot, the douchebaggery will flow like wine... trust me on that one.

Remember, you're dealing with the guy famous for his "I deserve all of the other players, coaches, and management's payxhecks too," when defending his salary.

I still; can't put him in the same universeas Jackson, though. Garnett's douchitude is limited to verbal assaults. Jackson doesn't just talk the talk - he walks the walk.

Consider your team lucky that BRoy is gimpy (as is Oden, but the team can get by just fine without him). Pierced would do well to keep his mouth shut around Brandon these days. While the Celts won the lastwar, Pierced undeniably lost that battle... started the game raw-jawing Roy, and spent the rest of the game watching Roy go around him at will... which was the only bright spot for the Blazers in that game. But I'll assume PP will show a little more class and restraint this time... since he proved last time that he no longer has the foot speed to do anything besides watch Brandon run layup drills on him (not that he doesn't do that to everyone else these days, too... it's just that everyone else doesn't claim BODE for it. Sad, since I'd love to expect a little better than that from a guy who joined the elite Finals MVP Club -- his BODE speaks for itself, and running his mouth while getting freaking clowned is counterproductive to a guy with that sort of cred... he's lucky his teammates delivered so well in that game, since he was too busy nursing a pair of broken ankles).
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Neely8 wrote:Honestly since he has been in Boston I have not heard one bad thing about him on or off the court.

Well, there was that one time on 12/30/08 where a young guy gave him fits all night and outplayed him, so he took not one, but two cheap unprovoked swipes at the guy with his elbow DURING A DEAD BALL AFTER A TIME OUT WAS CALLED.

There was that.

Classless, as per usualm.

Then again, if I was in his shoes, being the defending champs, and was getting the wood laid to me by a team that was without its superstar, and started 3 rookies...

yeah, you read that right...

If I lost to 3 rooks, a 1st year starter, and a 3rd year guy anchoring the bunch, I'd be pretty pissed if I was him, too.

I still wouldn't swing my elbows at a guys head, but then again, I'm not a KG-caliber dickweed.

One more loss, Big Dickhead should be about due for a finger pointing tirade... and I'll enjoy it.
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

That didn't go too well (west coast)

the truth
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Dinsdale wrote:So, although the mere mention of his name pretty much invokes images of everything that's wrong with professional sports, I just can't put The Big Dildo into the same class as Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta Jackson -- a truly reprehensible POS.
The Spurs sent him packing years ago, before most of his escapades began, if I'm not mistaken. I wondered at the time how they could kick dude to the curb after his performance in Game 6 in 2003, but it soon became apparent.

At least m2ool is consistent with the myopia. I have to admit I chuckled a bit.