Grand Oxycontin Party (GOP)

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Grand Oxycontin Party (GOP)

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

No wonder Rush was such a Palin honk, maybe he thought Bristol's future mo in law could be a hookup.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20081 ... /3127930_1

WASILLA, Alaska - Wasilla resident Sherry L. Johnston , mother of Bristol Palin's boyfriend, faces a Jan. 6 court date for an oxycontin-related arrest at her home by Alaska State Troopers .

Little additional information was available Friday on the case as authorities remained unusually tight-lipped about details. But Palmer court records listed Johnston's scheduled court date and a troopers spokeswoman said in a release late Friday afternoon that the charges "are in relation to the drug oxycontin."

Johnston is the mother of Levi Johnston , who Gov. Sarah Palin said was the father of Bristol Palin's unborn child. Levi Johnston joined the Palins at the Republican National Convention when Palin was running for vice president. It was during the convention that the governor and her husband, Todd, announced Bristol's pregnancy.

Sherry Johnston was arrested around noon Thursday by troopers serving a search warrant in an undercover drug investigation. A standard press release issued by troopers said Johnston was arrested on six felony counts: second-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance - generally manufacturing or delivering drugs - as well as fourth-degree misconduct involving controlled substances, or possession.

She was released on bail Thursday afternoon, just a few hours later.

Johnston has not responded to phone messages or requests for comment left at the family home. Nobody answered the door there Friday.

Troopers spokeswoman Megan Peters wouldn't say Friday if there were other potential defendants.

Normally, troopers file charging documents in court to back up arrests. Clerks at the Palmer courthouse said they hadn't seen any filings, and none has to be filed until the hearing.

The Palmer District Attorney's office prosecutes drug cases. Palmer District Attorney Roman Kalytiak said he was aware of the arrest, but also had not seen any reports or charging documents.

Kalytiak said the standard protocol for drug arrests is that law enforcement officials observe one drug buy, then get a warrant that permits them to record conversations and document more buys.

"I'd imagine standard protocol was followed," the district attorney said.

A spokesman for Gov. Palin on Thursday said the arrest was "not a state government matter" and so no comment or interviews on the topic would be forthcoming.

http://www.bradleyreport.net/commentary/StonedRush.htm

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: Grand Oxycontin Party (GOP)

Post by Derron »

I am sure that she is the only one in all of Alaska who does dope of any kind.

Sin,

All the surviving pipeline workers who spent ALL the big bucks they made on blow and whores.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mom's addicted to hillybilly smack, son's a high school dropout who just knocked up an 18 year old.

Great fucking family.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

And I'm quite certain there are no skeletons in your closet, eh Screwball?

Sactimonious cunt, go un-fuck yourself.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:And I'm quite certain there are no skeletons in your closet, eh Screwball?
My skeletons are out in the open, remember? I'm an exstacy-addled, MGMT-loving, temp-job working, jizz-mopping loser. But as you can see, those skeletons pale in comparison to being addicted to hillbilly heroin or being a soon-to-be high school dropout knocking up an 18 year old.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, crank-smoker.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:yammer, yammer, yammer,... mother of Bristol Palin's boyfriend, faces a Jan. 6 court date for an oxycontin-related arrest at her home by Alaska State Troopers ... yammer, yammer, yammer
So

Fucking

What?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I'm an exstacy-addled, MGMT-loving, temp-job working, jizz-mopping loser.
Sig material.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nice job kicking your own ass, shit-eater.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
I'm a jizz-mopping loser.

or soon-to-be high school dropout knocking up an 18 year old.
The kid still has a chance to turn it around, and he did drop the hammer on the young stuff,

But you are:

Once a jizz mopper..always a jizz mopper.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Only in Duhhhron's emasculated world would being an 18 year old high school dropout and a father be anything remotely positive. You're right, he did "drop the hammer" on the young stuff. And he'll be paying for it for 18 years. Odd of him "turning it around" are just about slim to none.

Lemme guess, you became a father around 18, too? Wouldn't surprise me.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Figures oberman would be all over this one. what a POS that loser is. Should have stayed with sportscenter where he was actually amusing.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

RACK Q

Good thing we found this out before it's too late. Thanks man. I bet there is a domestic terrorist in their neighborhood too.

CHANGE
HOPE

YES WE DID
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Only in Duhhhron's emasculated world would being an 18 year old college dropout and a father be anything remotely positive. You're right, he did "drop the hammer" on the young stuff. And he'll be paying for it for 18 years. Odd of him "turning it around" are just about slim to none.

Scathing take Screw. Nobody at 18 can become a responsible man? Dude, reality isn't that bad, come out from under your bed in 'da hood and look into it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Odd of him "turning it around" are just about slim to none.
Odd of Self_Masochist ever having a decent take = infinite, as in, they don't exist.

You're exactly the kind of mouth breathing idiot 'tart was lamenting. All hat and no cattle. A total fucking ZERO in life, which translates quite fluently into T1Bese.

Spill on aisle 5, get your mop.
joe6pac
Elwood

Post by joe6pac »

Bobby42 wrote:
Oh, your the Olberman fan. I didn't think his fan would ever be identified. I think he looks better though when he's doing his Rachel Madow segment.
Find'em hot, leav'em wet
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Only in Duhhhron's emasculated world would being an 18 year old college dropout and a father be anything remotely positive. You're right, he did "drop the hammer" on the young stuff. And he'll be paying for it for 18 years. Odd of him "turning it around" are just about slim to none.

TFU-LIAT *

*That's fucked up...leave it at that.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

Get a fuckin' life people. It seems like the majority of the people defending this non-entity would have been screaming for years if she were somehow linked to democrats. Likewise, those castigating her would have defended her to their dying breath if she were a democrat.

If the reports are true, she's probably an addict. The fact that she has some tenuous relationship to one party or the other is a sure sign that we are only able to think in terms of "us" and "them". Get the fuck over yourselves.

While I can understand the desire to sully the "other guys", think about it...she's the mother of the alleged father of the unborn child of the daughter of the recently defeated vice presidential candidate. Give me a fucking break people!

A little less politics, a little more humanity...might just be what we need these days.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

huh? wrote:Get a fuckin' life people. It seems like the majority of the people defending this non-entity would have been screaming for years if she were somehow linked to democrats. Likewise, those castigating her would have defended her to their dying breath if she were a democrat.

If the reports are true, she's probably an addict. The fact that she has some tenuous relationship to one party or the other is a sure sign that we are only able to think in terms of "us" and "them". Get the fuck over yourselves.

While I can understand the desire to sully the "other guys", think about it...she's the mother of the alleged father of the unborn child of the daughter of the recently defeated vice presidential candidate. Give me a fucking break people!

A little less politics, a little more humanity...might just be what we need these days.
you forgot mother of alleged father of real mother of palin's alleged retard. Make that alleged kid. The retard part is apparently confirmed.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Q, my semi-U&L semi-Homey....

you're really starting to sound like LTS TRN, with the psychosis diluted a little.

Please stop.

TIA

P.S.: If you align yourself with the two major American political parties, you're a fucking idiot... no ifs, ans, buts...

just some food for thought.

All's I'm saying is... you might wanna get that "batshit crazy" thing under wraps before it's too late... s'all's I'm sayin.

BTW-I know a couple of Oxy addicts... and they're diehard democrats. So much for this line of stupidity, eh?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one